Chapter 53

Stupid Love

(L.Joe POV: Written in 'I')

The lights flickered on and off. I desperately try to open my eyes but the cut next to my left eye hurts badly. I tasted metal on my lips, feeling the ache at my jaw. I opened my right eye slowly. Lights on the ceiling come and go like a subway train, so fast yet so slow at the same time. I tilted my head to my right and saw Chunji by my side. His eyes were closed, his face filled with cuts.

'Chunji had just had an accident and now his in another accident. Its all my fault.' L.Joe gulped down a pool of blood.

The nurses shouted and shoved people out of the way, pushing us into the emergency area. I reached out for Chunji's hand but my arm dropped to the side. My fingers worked their way to Chunji's side and I finally found his hand. I interlocked my fingers with his, feeling the blood seeping through our fingers.

My head felt as though it was being pounded on. I ignored the pain and squeezed Chunji's hand, giving him all my energy if its possible. I silently prayed Chunji will be fine, asking all gods to transfer his pain to me instead.

I predicted it on the day of the barbeque. I had a nightmare and it came true. I had this prediction we're gonna be in a car crash, that's why I hesitated to get in the taxi. Its the same exact taxi. And that is why I hugged Chunji, hoping he will be fine if I shield him this way.

I heard the nurses shouted something in Chinese and I was pulled away from Chunji into the room next to his.

I opened my mouth, the cuts near my mouth cracked open as well.

"Chunji."


I got no idea why but i have a of writing accidents in this fanfic. its like everything happened for a reason and all the accidents came in. maybe i should change the title to Accidental Love hehe^^ dont hate me ><