Chapter 51

Stupid Love

Firstly, Thank you for those subscribers who stayed thrpugh with me cuz im having a really tough time right now, balancing both homework and this. im rather young._. so i must focus on studies, but dont worry, i will try to update.hopefully^^ so here's chappies~~ :D 


"4 November 2013

Today is CAP hyung's birthday. We decided to let him sleep in while we went out to buy balloons and stuff. Niel stayed in bed just in case CAP hyung woke up and start staggering out like a drunkard looking for us. Chunji, Changjo, Ricky and I went to a shopping mall and bought a gift for CAP hyung. We didnt know what to buy for him considering all he needs is sleep. In the end, we bought something we know he for sure will like. Luckily, we have no schedule today, so the whole day is ours. We went out to eat for dinner, after which we went to stroll near the harbour. CAP hyung enjoyed himself. I'm glad he does. Its the least I can do for him..."

(L.Joe POV)

"Shh..."L.Joe put a finger to his lips as he woke Chunji up. Chunji opened his mouth, ready to bombard him with questions.

"Don't wake CAP hyung. Its his birthday." L.Joe winked.

"Oh... Have you woke the rest?" Chunji sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Now." L.Joe went over to Changjo's bed and shook the two maknae.

"Yah, wake up!" L.Joe whispered into Ricky's ear. Ricky shivered and turned to face L.Joe.

"Ahh." L.Joe quickly covered Ricky's mouth, fearing his scream will wake CAP up.

"Shh. CAP hyung is sleeping you pabo!" L.Joe hit Ricky's arm.

"Mianhae... Why are you so close to me, I was so shocked." Ricky pouted.

"Your pout doesn't work on me. Get up!" L.Joe slapped Ricky's arm again, pulling him up from the bed.

"Changjo-ya, wake up now!" L.Joe sat on top of Changjo, shaking him violently.

"YAH! GET OFF ME!" Changjo growled, pushing L.Joe off him.

"Wake up now." L.Joe said sternly, ready to pounce on Changjo again if he doesn't wake up.

"Why are you guys so noisy in the morning?" Niel yawned.

L.Joe quickly went over and bend down next to Niel.

"Yah, we're going to buy some things for CAP hyung. Later, if he wakes up, bring him out to eat or something. Text me when the two of you go out. Arasso? Only come back when I text you again. If not, try to drag the time." L.Joe instructed Niel.

"Mm... Okay." Niel did the 'ok' sign and fell back to sleep.

L.Joe was afraid CAP wasn't sleeping at all. Sometimes CAP will be the first to wake up, but he will pretend to sleep just to listen to their conversations.

"Yah, CAP hyung." L.Joe pulled CAP's ear, careful not to pull too hard. CAP budged a little, before growling and turning to hug Niel.

'Okay, good that he is truly asleep.'

"Channie-ya. Wake up now or I will kiss you." L.Joe blew air to Chunji's face.

Chunji's eyes fluttered open and he smiled faintly. "Kiss me then."

L.Joe laughed and kissed Chunji's lips. "Can you wake up now?"

Chunji nodded.

L.Joe pulled Chunji up and pushed him into the bathroom which was currently occupied by Changjo and Ricky.

"Yah! Why did you push Chunji hyung in? There's no space already." Ricky brushed his teeth and spat the paste out.

"Squeeze then." L.Joe smirked. He left the three of them to squeeze and hit each other.

"L.joe-ya." Chunji called from the bathroom.

"Channie, yes?"

L.Joe walked in the bathroom after Changjo and Ricky came out.

"Have you brush your teeth?"

L.Joe smiled as he wrapped his arms around Chunji's waist. He nodded.

"Jeongmal?" Chunji asked giggling.

L.Joe nodded again.

"Okay then. Where are we going?" Chunji wiped his face with his towel and looked at L.Joe through the mirror.

"Shopping mall to buy gifts for CAP hyung." L.Joe pushed Chunji up on the sink.

"Yah! I might fall." Chunji wriggled.

"I'm here. You won't fall." L.Joe wrapped his arms once again but around Chunji's neck, pulling him closer to his face.

"Good Morning." L.Joe whispered, giving a peck to Chunji's forehead.

Chunji smiled, blushing a little.

"Good Morning, L.Joe." Chunji kissed L.Joe's lips.

"We're going back Korea tomorrow night. Are you excited?" L.Joe rest his head against Chunji's forehead. He tiptoed slightly knowing that when Chunji is on the sink, Chunji is still taller.

"Aniyo... We will be graduating to the next level and we might not be having much time together, considering its your second or third year in K-Arts..." Chunji's smile drooped.

"Second, but even so, we will still be in the same class. I didn't complete last year studies because I was too cool for school. But after I met you, I focused on studies just to be with you." L.Joe put a finger on Chunji's lips, turning it up to a smile.

"Yah, bad L.Joe." Chunji giggled.

"Yeah, I'm bad for you." L.Joe chuckled.

"Hyung! You got some sense that the sink is wet right? Chunji hyung's pants will be wet sooner or later." Changjo rubbed his chin with a quirky look.

"!" L.Joe threw a towel towards Changjo's face.

-----

"Mm, this bun is daebak!" Ricky munched on the char siew bun they bought from a local shop.

"Where are we going?" Chunji asked, swallowing his dumpling.

"A shopping mall? What do you think we should buy for CAP hyung?" L.Joe gobbled down his ice coffee. Racking his brains, all he can think of as CAP's gift are Niel, shirts, Niel. Maybe tying Niel up with ribbons isnt that bad.

"Why don't we just wrap Niel up?" L.Joe suggested.

"It isn't a bad idea." Changjo grinned.

"Ribbons, streamers, balloons, glitter. We should put lipstick too." Ricky giggled.

"Mm, make him wear a skirt." Chunji added.

"How about we let YOU wear a skirt on MY birthday?" L.Joe wriggled his eyebrows.

"I will never consider it." Chunji blushed lightly.

"Hyung, do you want to go in?" Ricky jerked his head towards a shopping mall up infront of them.

"Let's go in then." L.Joe swallowed his coffee and threw the cup away.

"Are we seriously getting ribbons to tie Niel hyung?" Changjo held out a row of ribbons.

"Are those gift wrapping ribbons? If yes, let's buy a few." L.Joe chose a few nice coloured ribbons.

"L.Joe hyung, are you kidding?" Ricky blinked his eyes.

"I am." L.Joe smirked.

"Then, what are the ribbons for?" Changjo held out the ribbons.

"Do you know what to buy, L.Joe?" Chunji asked.

"I do." L.Joe grinned.

-----

"Where are you guys? CAP hyung is tired AGAIN." Niel hissed.

"We're at the hotel, decorating the room now. Just go buy ice cream or something, go some shopping centres." L.Joe instructed.

"Better be quick." Niel ended the call.

"Hyung, Ive tied the balloons and streamers together. Do we hang them by the balconey?" Ricky tied the last balloon to a streamer.

"Yes thank you. Chunji?" L.Joe went in the kitchen. Changjo and Chunji did a final touch up of the cake before putting it in the fridge.

"You did great, jagi." L.Joe pecked on Chunji's cheek. Chunji smiled as he helped Changjo wash the spoon.

"Hyung! You've got a message." Ricky shouted from the living room.

"Yah!" L.Joe snatched his phone off Ricky's hand.

"To: Joe hyung
From: Nielfish

Hyung, we're on our way back. Can you get Changjo or someone down so I can go up?"

"Yah, Changjo! Go down and exchange places with Niel so he can come up." L.Joe yelled.

"Neh, hyung." Changjo quickly went out.

A moment later, Niel came in.

"You all," Niel pointed to L.Joe, Ricky and Chunji. "Owe me a big time."

After that, Niel slumped down on his bed.

"It's your boyfriend, Niel hyung." Ricky grinned.

"You'll get it from me, Yoo Changhyun." Niel crossed over Chunji's bed and strangled Ricky.

"Yah Yah! Don't destroy the balloons and streamers please." L.Joe glared at them.

"L.Joe, what should I do now?" Chunji came out of the kitchen.

"Give a makeover to Niel." L.Joe grinned broadly.

-----

"Are you sure it's okay? Cause' I feel stupid." Niel touched his head consciously.

"Yes you do look stupid." L.Joe assured him.

"Hyung!" Niel sulked.

"Niel, don't move while I tie it to your head." Chunji tied it from the bottom of Niel's chin.

"Is it tight?" Chunji asked, tugging on the string lightly.

"It's okay." Niel smoothen the edges and looked at the mirror.

"You look so glam, Niel." L.Joe chuckled.

"Hyung! I almost can't recognise you." Ricky giggled, falling off the bed.

"YOO CHANGHYUN!" Niel burst, getting ready to pounce on Ricky.

"Hey hey, don't. Or else we have to straighten them again." L.Joe wagged his fingers.

"Bzz..." L.Joe's phone vibrated.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyung! We're coming up now! CAP hyung can't stay downstairs any longer." Changjo blabbered on and on how CAP kept hitting him.

"Neh, we're done anyway." L.Joe nodded.

-----

"Yah! Go away, Changjo!" CAP's voice boomed through the door. Sounds like Changjo tried to block CAP from entering.

"Hana, dul, set..." L.Joe signalled.

"POP!" Ricky and Chunji pulled the party popper.

"Saengil Chukhahamnida, Saengil Chukhahamnida, Saengil Chukhahamnida CAP hyung, Saengil Chukhahamnida~" The five of them sang as Niel brought out the cake.

CAP immediately burst out laughing.

"What are you wearing, Niellie?" CAP laughed and laughed and laughed.

L.Joe looked at Niel, only to realise Niel indeed look hilairious. Niel was wearing caps all over his body. A cap on his head, two caps covering his chest, a cap on his belly button area, over plain black shirt, caps all over his leg, two on his . And a big gold and silver ribbon attached to the cap on his head. It's L.Joe's idea of course, to let Niel be a model of CAPs.

"Stop laughing." Niel blushed.

"Blow out the candles, CAP hyung!" Chunji eyed L.Joe.

"Hana, dul, set."

Changjo, Ricky, Niel, L.Joe and Chunji blew out the candles before CAP could.

"Yah! WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS IT." CAP headlocked Changjo and L.Joe, who were the ones next to him.

The five of them laughed and nodded.

"So... About Niel..." CAP coughed a laughter.

"BANG MINSOO." Niel smacked CAP's arm. CAP sniggered and ate the cap-shaped cake.

"L.Joe hyung suggested maybe we should buy a cap collection for you. So we went to search for cap collections and bought two boxes of different patterns caps." Ricky explained.

"But since we though that giving the box alone is too normal, Chunji hyung suggested to let Niel wear a skirt." Changjo continued.  Niel glared at Chunji, making Chunji giggle more.

"So, I thought instead of wearing skirt, cap model is better. So we tied the caps to Niel's body. Oh and the cap on his head? Too big that's why we tie it." L.Joe grinned, swallowing Niel's glare.

"To be honest, I love this gift. A lot." CAP laughed, hugging Niel.

"I'm glad you do or else, everything is a waste." Niel sulked.

"We should stuff toilet roll into the caps infront of Niel hyung's chest actually. Make it look more real." Changjo bit his lips to contain the laughter.

"CHOI JONGHYUN YOO CHANGHYUN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TWO TODAY?!" Niel put down his plate and wrestled the two maknaes on the bed.

"Saengil chukhaeyo, CAP hyung." L.Joe smiled.

"Thanks, L.Joe. Thank you very much." CAP gave a shoulder hug to L.Joe.