Chapter 44

Stupid Love

(L.Joe POV)

"Is that your luggage?" L.Joe pointed to a royal purple luggage Chunji dragged out of the wardrobe.

"Waeyo?" Chunji looked at it. L.Joe hid a smile. Chunji is indeed a royal girl.

"Aniyo, let me help you pack your luggage." L.Joe threw open the wardrobe door and put his hands on his waist as he inspect the clothes.

"We're going there for a week, and its some kind of holiday so i dont know what to wear so um-"

"I'll help you alright." L.Joe shushed Chunji as he look through the clothes. 

He threw piles of clothes on the ground and bed. Chunji sat on the bed and inspect those that L.Joe said were a 'just pass' outfit.

"You cant wear too revealing cause you're a guy NOT a girl and you're MINE so you have to wear appropriately." L.Joe bit his lips as he said those words. Chunji's clothes werent that bad, L.Joe was just choosing those clothes Chunji could wear as a couple outfit with him.

"Yah! Those bermuda shorts arent that revealing, why are you throwing it away?" Chunji pointed to a black and white shorts.

"Its too short." L.Joe smirked.

"Its a short, what do you expect?" Chunji took the bermuda shorts and placed it into his luggage.

L.Joe separate the pile of clothes and gave Chunji the barely pass clothes.

"You know what, I think you're better wearing casual clothes." L.Joe smiled, showing Chunji a button down shirt, plain but classy.

"Mm, Clothes done. Shoes done?" Chunji walked to the bathroom, took his toiletries.

"So we're heading back to your house now?" Chunji gathered his facial things and put it in a bag.

L.Joe sat on the floor, looking on as Chunji walked back and forth around the room. L.Joe sighed, cant Chunji see that he wants to stay at Chunji's house longer. L.Joe closed his eyes and leaned against the bed.

"L.Joe, do you think I should bring this along? Its for night use but I have another- L.Joe? Are you listening?" Chunji put down his moisturizer and walked to L.Joe.

L.Joe felt Chunji's breath hitting against his face. He opened his eyes, catching Chunji by surprise.

"Yah, Lee Byunghun!" Chunji hit L.Joe's arm. He moved back to turn around but instead fell backwards into the luggage.

"Why are you so clumsy, paboya?" L.Joe laughed as Chunji tried to push himself up the luggage but failed.

"Stop laughing and help me will you?" Chunji pouted. L.Joe walked to him and pulled him up, right into his chest.

"Yah!" Chunji hit L.Joe's chest, making L.Joe hug him tighter.

"Cant we stay here longer?" L.Joe asked softly, almost whispering.

"Waeyo?" Chunji asked again.

"I want to spend more time at my jagi's house with him." L.Joe planted a kiss on Chunji's forehead and snuggled into his hair.

"Byung." Chunji put a palm to L.Joe's cheek, lifting his head to see him.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Chunji asked with a tinge of hurt. L.Joe shook his head.

"Im not. What makes you think that way?" L.Joe blinked.

"Molleyo, these few days you are always looking dreamy. Tell me Byung, is everything alright?"

"Yes, everything is fine. Im okay." L.Joe swept away Chunji's hair from his face and looked at him deep into his eyes.

"I will tell you if anything is wrong." L.Joe smiled faintly.

"Promise?" Chunji held out his pinkie.

"Promise."