Chapter 3

Stupid Love

(Ricky POV)

Ricky got back from the hospital after visiting Chunji in the hospital. He was really worried for chunji. He was so glad that Chunji stood up for him but only to receive a punch into unconscious in return. He walked along the corridor of lockers. He hated the sight of everyone he sees. Especially the blonde, Yongguk, the red,whom he dont know and never intend to know, and ChangJo.

Changjo was suppose to stay with Ricky and Chunji until their auditions start. However, after seeing a friend, he walked off leaving the two behind. After leaving, the bullies came. Changjo left Ricky in lurch. Ricky thought he was a friend. Just then, he saw changjo goofing around with a girl and a boy. He couldnt get his senses and stormed right towards Changjo.

"Yah, ChangJo! Where were you? Did you know my friend got into trouble and is now in the hospital? Where were you when i needed you the most. I thought you were my friend." Ricky could feel his tears bursting out. He blinked to keep them back. He said the three words without a reason.

"I hate you." Ricky ran off to his room.

(Changjo POV)


Changjo was shocked. He didnt see Ricky coming. Neither did he know that Ricky's friend, Chunji, got into trouble. But he do know he needs to find Ricky now.

"Hey, i'll talk to you later okay? Dont miss me." Changjo twirled and kissed the girl on the cheek. He then rushed towards his room only to find Ricky sitting infront of the door. Changjo realised he forgotten to give Ricky the key to their room.

"Hyung!" Changjo called out. Ricky looked up and ignored Changjo.

Changjo opened the door for Ricky and Ricky dashed to the room, shutting Changjo outside.

"Hyung! Opened up! Whats wrong?" Changjo banged on the door profusely.

"Go away, Changjo."

"Ricky hyung, open up please. Im sorry for what happened. Mianhae. I didnt mean to leave you. I guess your friend messed with the wrong guys. They are the 3 Masters of the school..." Changjo soften at the last part. He waited for a reply. He know its going to be bad.

"Thank you for telling me that. Im sure my friend appreciates it." Ricky said it in a sarcastic but cute manner. Changjo laughed at his voice. Softly.

"Mianhae, for not warning you about them. Please come out?" Changjo waited. And waited. He stopped banging on the door and sat down on the foor. What can he do to make Ricky come out? The door slowly opened and Ricky came dashing for the front door but he tripped over Changjo and fell on top of him.

"Yah, hyung!" Changjo pushed Ricky off his chest and felt for his ankle. He hit his anke against the wall when Ricky fell on top of him.

"Mianhae. You shouldnt have sat there." Ricky sulked. He was obviously still angry with Changjo from his tone.

"Mianhae, about your friend. I promise you, i will protect you from today onwards till your hyung comes back." Changjo gave a promise to Ricky.

"You promise?" Ricky asked in uncertainness. Changjo nodded, he was dying to touch Ricky's milky white cheeks which were puffed up.

"Okay. You shall do that. Is your ankle okay?" Ricky bent forward to see Changjo's ankle.

Changjo realised Ricky was way too close to each other that their lips touched. Ricky was shocked, so was Changjo. But Changjo decided to give it a try. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Ricky's. He bit Ricky's lower lip begging him to open his mouth. Ricky moaned in pain letting Changjo in. Changjo's tongue went in and explored the inner of Ricky's mouth. Their tongue started a war, but Changjo won. Changjo pushed Ricky to the floor, ignoring the pain from his ankle. He kissed Ricky full on the lips. His fingers went through Ricky's hair, down to his neck. Changjo wants to go further but was pushed back by Ricky.

"YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?" Ricky his lips unknowingly and stumbled out the door.

Changjo sat up straight. He didnt know, kissing a guy would be so good. The taste of Ricky's mouth stills linger around Changjos mouth. He smiled at the thought of it. He laid down on the floor and put his arm to his eyes. This is gonna be good.

(Niel POV)


After hearing what his friends were talking about, Niel finally got it. His roommate, Chunji, fought against the bullies of the school. The kid deserves an award for being the first. He felt so dumb for not knowing it.

After he brought Chunji to the auditorium, he saw Changjo. The two of them were project partners. They went out of the auditorium to discuss on the project. Niel saw 2 of the Masters, L.Joe and Yongguk, getting in the auditorium, he thought its fine. But when the third one got in, he knew something is wrong. Especially the last one, namely C.A.P. He glared at Niel when he went to the auditorium as if ready to devour him.

To make it up to Chunji, Niel decided to visit him in the hospital. Niel quickly got into comfy clothes before leaving the school. He went to a nearby flower shop to get flowers for Chunji. He sensed someone following him. He turned back but everything seems normal.

'I must be dreaming.'Niel shrugged and carried on walk. He walked pass a back alley and stopped. The footsteps stopped too. Niel was afraid to turn back. He started walking but was pulled back to the back alley and pushed against a wall.

Niel dropped the flowers.

"Hey pretty. You wanna get cosy tonight? I can give you what you want." The thug was so near to Niel, he could smell the strong scent of liquor coming out of the thugs mouth. The thug held Niel so tightly by the corner, he cant escape.

"LET GO OF HIM." a husky voice shouted. Niel looked to the direction of the voice, a guy was standing there. Everything happened too fast. The thug was on the floor.

"Go away. NOW." The guy pointed out. The thug scampered away quickly.

Niel dropped to the ground, shaking badly.

"You okay?" The guy squat down next to Niel. The light coming from the streetlights reflected on the guys face. His face was so clear that Niel was taken aback. It was the third one. C.A.P.

"What... What are you.. doing here?" Niel asked, still terribly shaken.

"I.. I was strolling around. I didnt know it was you." C.A.P's voice was uncertain. Niel got to his feet and picked the flowers up.

"Th.. Thanks.. But i have to go." Niel bowed and turned to walk. But C.A.P held onto his wrist.

"W..What do you.. wa..want?" Niels wrist hurts as he tried to wriggle free.

"Where are you going with those flowers?" C.A.P sounded jealous, but Niel knows he is not.

"You dont have to know. Can you please," Niel twisted his wrist."ah.. ah.. release my wrist."

C.A.P let go and Niel took it as a signal to run. He ran, unwilling to look back, all the way to the hospital.

(L.Joe POV)

L.Joe laid his head back. His parents didnt bail him out. Or, he didnt want his parents to bail him out. They came to ask L.Joe to go home but L.Joe insisted on having headache and gum problems, thus he stayed in the hospital. Also, he requested to have the room next to the brunette, so he wont have to walk up to see him.

"L.Joe, I think.. Im gay." The tough guy next to him said.

"Mm... Okay... Wait. WHAT?" L.Joe was thinking of the brunette until he realised what his friend had just said.

"I think im gay. And you shldnt be shock." C.A.P said firmly. "You're the first person i tell. Dont tell Yongguk. I dont want him to know."

"Who's the other guy?" L.Joe asked, while he eye the window for nurses going towards right for Chunji's room.

"Its one side love, Joe. Niel. His name is Niel. Ahn Daniel." C.A.P's voice turned really sweet. That gives L.Joe goosebumps.

"That nerd?" L.Joe blurted. C.A.P stood up and got hold of L.Joe's collar.

"Dont you say that of him, Joe." L.Joe kept quiet. Although, he is with C.A.P and Yongguk, he is the weakest among them. He wouldnt want to get into a fight with his brothers.

"Sorry. Im cool." L.Joe pushed C.A.P back to the chair. He noticed a purple head walk by. Its Niel. That nerd guy, C.A.P likes. He was careful not to blurt out.

"C.A.P, you said you saw Niel holding flowers right?" L.Joe put a finger to his lip and traced it. "Where do you think he is going?"

"Girlfriend's house probably. That girl is lucky." C.A.P voice went low.

"I see... " L.Joe saw Niel walking towards the left no sooner, that only means Niel is heading towards the hallway, back home!

"C.A.P hyung, you should go now. It's late." L.Joe pat C.A.P's back and wave him away. Although he accept the fact that C.A.P is gay, he wants C.A.P to be loved too.

"Rest well, even though you're not even in pain. You just want to spy on nurses." C.A.P laughed.

"You dont know me." L.Joe wagged his finger and see C.A.P walking out towards the left.

L.Joe slowly slipped out of the blanket and opened the door quietly. He make sure no one is looking before walking in to Chunji's room. He closed the door softly and look out of the window.

Finally he got in after Yongguk and C.A.P's visits the whole day.

"Can i help you?" L.Joes eyes went big at that voice.