Chapter 71

Stupid Love

There will be 2 type of endings im going to do. This is sort of the happy ending :) Thanks for waiting!^^ 


(Chunji POV)

Chunji looked up. 

"Chunji."

Chunji stepped backwards, almost tripping over a pothole. He reached out to grab Chunji but Chunji continued to move back.

"Stop moving back, Chunji. You might fall." L.Joe grabbed Chunji's both arms and held them tightly.

"This isn't happening. Aniya..." Chunji shut his eyes, half happy L.Joe is back and alive half angry at L.Joe for leaving him alone.

"I'm here, Chunji. Its true." L.Joe hugged Chunji. Chunji instantly melt in L.Joe's arms, feeling a little weak in his legs.

Its true. L.Joe is back.

"I missed you, Chunji." L.Joe whispered into Chunji's ear, sending shivers down Chunji's spine.

Chunji pulled back. His face burning red. The next thing he know, he slapped L.Joe across the face. The sound when Chunji's hand came into contact with L.Joe's cheek was loud.

Chunji gasped, his body stood rooted to the ground. L.Joe looked up, his cheek blazing. Chunji couldnt speak at all, its just like someone had stolen his voice. He lost it all.

"Channie..." L.Joe's tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Don't touch me." Chunji said the words he never meant to say.

"Mianhae... But can you at least listen to my explanation?"

"What is there to listen? You left me alone trying to figure everything out by myself. You thought it was easy? You were wrong! You thought giving me a painting will fix it all? You were wrong! You thought I could move on without you? You were so so wrong! I miss you, I need you, I love you." Chunji whispered the last line. He didn't realise he was shaking badly when L.Joe held him on the shoulder.

"Mianhae... I didn't mean to leave you alone. I really didn't meant it." Chunji pushed L.Joe away, stumbling along the sidewalk.

"Mianhae... I didn't plan to lie to you, let alone leave you. After I met you on the beach, I went home vomitting whatever I ate with blood. My doctor suggested that I move to the hospital and stay there for treatment, stay there for a surgery. I know I can't have a surgery, if I did, I will wake up one day knowing I'm dead. But my mum wants me to go and I went after I came home." L.Joe reached out to hold Chunji's hand.

When L.Joe touched Chunji, Chunji felt as though the whole world was spinning.

"You left... On your birthday, Byung." Chunji avoided L.Joe's eyes.

"I know... I didn't realise until I saw the calendar on the hospital counter. I thought for sure I was going to die on my birthday." L.Joe smiled a little.

"Then... Why didn't you come back?" Chunji slipped his hand away from L.Joe, but L.Joe held it tight.

"After I had my surgery, I wasnt strong enough to move about. I stayed in the hospital for a month, imagine that. The food there is incorrigible. My father wanted me to move on since I thought you already did. We went to Japan for a business trip and I only came back recently. I saw you guys at the cinema. Niel chased after me but well he wasn't fast enough." L.Joe laughed.

"I wasn't ready to see you when I came back. I went to see the old man who painted us by the beach. I stayed with him for a few days knowing that you go to the beach frequently. I saw you talking to the old man, it was pretty amusing when he came back telling me you look like you had moved on."

"Do I look like I had moved on?" Chunji glared at L.Joe.

"Well, aniya. I miss you, Chunji. I really do. I can't live if our love ceases. Will you please look at me?" L.Joe cupped his hand on Chunji's cheek.

"Byung..." tears welled up Chunji's eyes.

L.Joe stared into Chunji's eyes. He inched closer, Chunji closed his eyes.

And it started raining.

"." L.Joe cursed.