Chapter 8

Stupid Love

(L.Joe POV)

"I choose the latter." And with that, he's gone. L.Joe breathed the words "No..." The Masters of the School is no longer 3 but 2. L.Joe stood rooted to the ground as he sees CAP walk out of his sight.

"Dont even try asking him back L.Joe. You know he wont. He betrayed us and I hate betrayers." Yongguk stayed firm, but L.Joe know Yongguk will miss CAP. L.Joe walked over to Yongguk, putting a hand on his shoulder. He want to say something so badly but all he can think of was what if he falls in love with Chunji. What if, he is already in love with Chunji?

Yongguk seems as though he read L.Joe's mind."Dont you ever think of betraying me and becoming gay too L.Joe. You know what i can do. I wont let you guys off easily with a bad past chasing after me." Yongguk stared at L.Joe with cold eyes which sent chills down his spine.

"Neh, hyung. I shall go back now. Dont stay here too long." L.Joe walked back to the walkway. He couldnt think straight. What would Yongguk do to him? What would Yongguk do to Chunji? He shook his head as he walked pass people, banging them, giving them stares. L.Joe walked to the central of the school where there is a fountain.

"SCRAM!" The couples sitting opposite of the fountain on the parapet got away immediately. L.Joe sat on the parapet and leaned his head on the wall. He closed his eyes and took of his beanie, placing it on his lap. He just want to shut himself out of the world and go back to sleep. But he cant. He know he cant. With CAP hyung out of the gang, he is worried for him and Niel. L.Joe sighed and clenched his teeth. He got up and raged, slamming his fist on the wall. Just once, blood starts to  stream out of his knuckles, dripping onto the floor. The girls relaxing on the grass heard the slam and screamed at the sight of blood.

"GO AWAY." L.Joe growled at the girls. They looked at L.Joe's hand and quickly run away. L.Joe picked up his beanie and wrapped it around his hand, staining it with blood.

(Chunji POV)

Chunji was with Sulli at the cafe on the rooftop of the school. They were eating ice cream, discussing about Chunji's make-up audition the day after tomorrow.

"It will be nice to sing Park Hyo Shin's Goodbye Love, its a really emotional song. If you can express the emotions correctly, im sure you will capture the hearts of the teachers." Sulli patted Chunji's shoulder and grinned.

"Yup, Thanks alot Sulli." Although Sulli is a year younger than Chunji, he feels that Sulli treats him better than he does.

After eating, the two walked down to the central where the fountain is located. It was a romantic place for couples or friends. Chunji let his hands stay by the side of his body while Sulli kept her hands infront of her, clasping them together.

"Chunji, I-" Sulli was cut off by an ear-piercing scream round the corner. Chunji and Sulli looked at each other and saw a few girls running towards them. Chunji managed to grab one and ask what happened.

"L-L.Joe.." The girl pointed to the fountain area. Chunji immediately ran towards the direction, leaving Sulli behind.

Chunji came to the fountain and looked around, he dont see L.Joe anywhere. He heard the sound of footsteps and turned around.

"L.Joe?"

But it was only Sulli. Sulli came to Chunji and held his arm tightly.

"Chunji Oppa, why are you so worried for one of the Masters? They are really frightening people. I dont want you to get into trouble with them. Do you remember he grabbed my arm?" Sulli pleaded Chunji to not find L.Joe.

"It's okay, Sulli. I know him. I'll be fine." Chunji smiled and saw a red head bobbing up opposite the fountain. Chunji sighed a relief and quickly got over there.

"L.Joe." Chunji saw L.Joe leaning against the parapet, staring into space. He has never seen L.Joe so lost before. He was just like a puppy, his eyes filled with sadness. The beanie covering L.Joe's wound was stained with blood.

"Why are you here? You're happy seeing me like this right." L.Joe fake laughed and looked to the side, noticing Sulli.

"You're here with your girlfriend to laugh at me right. Go on, Chunji. I know you're dying to. After Yongguk bashed you, I know you hate me. Just do it, Chunji." L.Joe stood up and went to Chunji, standing right infront of his face.

"Punch me, Chunji." L.Joe smiled sadly, dried tears left trails by his eyes.

"Yongguk, beat.. you up, Chunji?" Sulli gasped.

"See, Chunji. Your girlfriend is worried for you. Punch me, Chunji, Punch me." L.Joe grabbed Chunji's hand and raised it to his face. Chunji resisted but L.Joe seems to really want Chunji to hit him. But Chunji couldnt do it. He really cant.

It started raining heavily. Chunji decided to just leave it. He struggled to get his hand free from L.Joe's grip and took L.Joe's injured hand. Sulli tugged on Chunji's sleeve.

"Oppa, what should with do with his hand?" Sulli was worried and wished Chunji will just leave L.Joe alone. L.Joe just stared blankly, as though he lost his sense. He was too overwhelmed by his emotions. L.Joe shook Chunji's hand away and dropped to the floor. He leaned against the wall and brought his knees to his chest. It hurts Chunji to see L.Joe like this.

"Sulli, its okay. You should go back first. I promise you i will call you later." Chunji winked and told Sulli to text him when she reach her dorm.

"L.Joe, lets go. You cant stay out im the rain." Chunji tried to drag L.Joe but L.Joe stayed put at the floor.

"L.Joe, you have to leave here. You will catch a cold. Please." Chunji bent down and begged L.Joe with pleading eyes. L.Joe swallowed his pride and stood up.

Chunji held L.Joe's hand tightly as they walked back to the dorm. Chunji opened the door to his room and wasnt surprise that Niel wasnt in. Chunji made L.Joe sit on the sofa while he got to the kitchen and take out the first aid box. L.Joe walked around the room and saw pictures that Chunji put up recently, pictures of him and his.mother, and some of Niel's pictures. But L.Joe looked at Chunji's more. Chunji's smile is contagious, L.Joe saw one of the picture where Chunji is in LA with his mother. 'He is so handsome.' L.Joe smiled to himself.

"L.Joe, didnt i tell you not to walk around. Come here." Chunji ordered L.Joe as though he is his mother. L.Joe sat on the floor while Chunji remove the beanie from L.Joe's hand. The blood dried up, sticking onto L.Joe's hand and the beanie. Fresh blood can still be seen.

"L.Joe, do you want to go to the hospital? This doesnt look nice." Chunji examined the injured hand carefully.

"It's alright, Im fine." L.Joe pulled his hand from Chunji but Chunji grabbed it back. It hurts his heart to see L.Joe badly injured. Chunji brought L.Joe to the sink and washed his hand thoroughly.

"It's gonna hurt, but you have to bear with it." L.Joe nodded while Chunji turn on the tap. Cold water rushed out onto L.Joe's hand. L.Joe was dying to scream but he clenched his teeth and looked away. Chunji saw the hurt in L.Joe and quickly turn off the tap while he take a clean cloth and wiped the hand clean. L.Joe's knuckles had bled profusely, cuts can be seen on the knuckles.

Chunji took an ointment out and poured it on cotton wool. L.Joe bit his lip, he has seen that ointment everytime he visits the hospital. Its extremely painful as it cleans off the bacteria and bites the dead skin. Chunji carefully wiped the cotton wool on L.Joe's knuckles.

"Ah……"L.Joe bit his lip and looked up. It was unbearable. Chunji felt the pain and he rested L.Joe's head on his shoulder while he wiped the ointment on L.Joe's hand. L.Joe didnt resist, he just rested his head on Chunji's shoulder. He felt as though all his pain had gone away. After putting the ointment, Chunji quickly bandaged L.Joe's hand to prevent bacteria from entering.

"Thank you, Chunji." L.Joe felt his stomach flip when Chunji smiled. "Can i stay here for the time being?"

Chunji opened his mouth to ask if he fought with CAP but he decided to stay quiet. He nodded. L.Joe texted CAP to tell him he wont be going home and he can bring Niel over if he wants to. CAP immediately replied with "why?", "do you hate me?"and "thank you". L.Joe chose to ignore the first question and replied with a "no, no problem. hyung." Chunji received a message stating Niel wont be coming home. Chunji smiled and wish Niel to have a good night.

"Do you want to sleep for a while? You can sleep on my bed if you want." Chunji pointed to a neat bed with purple covers.

L.Joe shook his head and leaned on the sofa. "Chunji, can you come over?"

Chunji cocked his head to the side and rubbed the back of his neck. He was unsure whether to go there. He didnt want to be awkward with L.Joe but at the same time he want to be there for him. He slowly walked towards L.Joe and settled next to him. It was still raining outside, thunder and lightning came out to have a walk, but their walk was way too long.

"Chunji, why arent you afraid of me." L.Joe clasped his hand together and looked at Chunji. He never realised how brown Chunji's eyes were.

"Because I see the Angel in you. You arent that bad." Chunji shyly commented. L.Joe laughed at his shyness. Suddenly the lightning strikes and the thunder roared. Chunji throwed his arms around L.Joe instantly.

Chunji buried his head into L.Joe's chest. Chunji could feel L.Joe's heart beat faster and faster. L.Joe kept his arms to Chunji, hugging him tight. Chunji realised he shouldnt be doing that and immediately pulled away. His face was burning red, he couldnt look at L.Joe. L.Joe cupped Chunji's face with both hands, he felt tears overwhelming him but he choked back every single one. L.Joe brought Chunji's face to his and kissed him. The lightning strikes again, but this time Chunji knows he was in safe arms. L.Joe wrapped him around his arms, pushing him nearer. Chunji's mind was filled with so many emotions he cant be sure what he was feeling at that moment. L.Joe bit on Chunji's lips, asking for entrance to his inner mouth. Chunji slowly opened but something popped out and stopped him. Sulli. Sulli's face came to Chunji's mind. He pushed away L.Joe and catch his breath.

"Im sorry…" Chunji noticed L.Joe's sad eyes. "But can we just cuddle?" Chunji wiped away L.Joe's uninviting tears and smiled. L.Joe didnt know why he was feeling sad but seeing Chunji's smile he felt much better. Chunji stood up and went to his room. For a moment, L.Joe thought Chunji wont come out but instead Chunji came out with two cotton blankets and a thick wooly coat.

"It's cold. I guess you need it." Chunji gave L.Joe the coat and sat down on the floor. L.Joe straighten his legs and placed Chunji's head on his thigh. Chunji was shocked by that action but he allowed L.Joe to. L.Joe covered himself and Chunji with the thick cotton blanket. The two laid on the floor, while it rained heavier and heavier. L.Joe slept, but Chunji didnt. He kept looking at L.Joe's face. He's desperate to touch L.Joe's cheek and kiss his lips. But he know he cant hurt Sulli, knowing that Sulli likes him alot. Chunji found L.Joe's hand and held it tight. He never want to let go of it. He want to find himself in L.Joe, letting L.Joe know how he feel. If only this stupid love could be saved.

~

A/N: Back with double update today. I want to thank @ayumi13 and @ilovebaekho for their continuous support with comments, it makes me smile:) Thank you to other commentors too! Im sorry i made Yongguk bad, and the dislikes are fake XD Bye~