Chapter 38

Stupid Love

(Niel POV)

Niel took his book out of his locker and a piece of paper flew out. Niel picked it up and read it.

"Niellie~

Jagi, Im busy today. I promised my omma i will help her tend the shop today. Wait for me alright? I will be back around 12. Dont miss me.

CAPtain<3"

Niel smiled. CAP is such a sweet son, taking his time to help his mother. Niel shoved the paper into his book and locked his locker.

"Niel!" A high-pitched voice rang out. Niel turned and saw Ailee walking towards him.

"Hey, Ailee." Niel pushed his books further up his arm.

"I didnt get to congratulate you on Sunday. Well, congrats for getting in top 3! We both are real rivals now." Ailee smiled as she hooked a hair behind her ear.

"Gumawo, congrats to you too." Niel smiled.

"Well, I have to go now. My boyfriend is waiting. Good luck to this Sunday finals! May the best team win!" Ailee put out her hand.

"May the best team win." Niel shook Ailee's hand. Ailee turned heels and walked away.

Niel carried his books and walked to his dorm. He entered his room and placed the books on the table. Its only 8, he doesnt have any lessons since he should be busy preparing for the competition. But Changjo wanted to bring Ricky home for breakfast so they will have practice in the late afternoon till night.

"What am I gonna do till 12?" Niel asked the air. He crossed his legs on the couch and took out his phone. Maybe he should visit CAP and see how he tend his mother's shop. But he want to go as a surprise.

To: Chickjoe

L.Joe hyung, where's CAP's mother shop. You should know better than me.

To: Fish Niel

Wae? CAP hyung not with you?

To: Chickjoe

Neh, just give me the address. I want to give him a surprise.

L.Joe sent in the address as soon as Niel replied. Bang flower shop. So CAP is working at a flower shop. Niel smiled as he thought how CAP will work. Niel took his coat and set off outside. He strolled along the street, humming to himself Lovefool. He stopped at a flower shop not far away from the school.

"Bang Flower Shop. Right place." Niel read out the signboard. Infront of the shop, beautiful flowers were placed.

Niel stepped inside and looked around. CAP was nowhere to be seen. In fact, no one is in the shop. Niel walked around, admiring the flowers in the shop. He was about to touch a weird looking for nice smelling flower when someone stopped him.

"You wouldnt want to touch it. It poisonous unless you use it as a perfume." A middle-aged woman pat on Niel's back and smiled.

"Mianhae, eomeoni. I didnt know." Niel quickly apologised.

"Adeul, why are you here?" The woman walked to the counter and took some flowers out.

"Eomeoni, Im looking for CAP hyung." Niel thought maybe the woman is CAP's mother. And he was right.

"Ah, minsoo ah. He is not here." CAP's mother shook his head.

"Waeyo? He told me he would be here." Niel said.

"Ah, I told him to help me water my plants at him. You see i love flowers and plants. I grow there at my backyard. Minsoo is probably behind. My house is the orange one a street down here." CAP's mother pointed.

"Neh, thank you eomeoni. Have a nice day." Niel bowed and walked out.

"Niel." CAP's mother called. Niel stopped in track, he had never seen CAP's mother before. Maybe CAP showed his picture to his mum?

"Neh, eomeoni?" Niel turned.

"Hmm, Im right. Adeul said his girlfriend is very pretty, with thick lips. I guess its you. You're very nice. Nicer than the girls Ive known." CAP's mother smiled.

"Uh, neh. Thank you,  eomeoni. I shall take my leave now." Niel bowed, blushing non stop. He quickly went out and head towards CAP's house.

Niel pushed open the gate and stepped in. There was no one at home, as Niel see through the window. Niel walked around the house to the backyard. There he is. CAP was wearing gloves, helping his mother fix the soil. He stood up and pick the hose, starting to water the flowers. His back was facing Niel. The way CAP was working fascinate Niel. A masculine guy actually cares much about flowers, CAP water the plants and smoothen the soil. All for his mother.

"Niel ah, dont just stand there. Come and help me." CAP said suddenly, spoiling Niel's train of thoughts.

"How did you know Im here?" Niel took off his coat and put it on a seat not far away.

"I heard you." CAP turned around grinning. "What made you visit me?"

"I missed you. I met your mother just now. She's sweet." Niel smiled as he went over to CAP. CAP hugged him, careful not to dirty Niel's shirt.

"Told you not to miss me." CAP chuckled. "My omma likes you doesnt she."

"Neh, you talked to her about me." Niel arched an eyebrow.

"I did." CAP sniggered and sprayed water to Niel.

"Yah! Im all wet now!" Niel shrieked, trying to get hold of the hose. CAP laughed and sprayed the water everywhere, including himself. He put the hose down and the sprinkler. Niel giggled and started running around. CAP caught hold of Niel and wrestled him to the ground.

"Bang Minsoo!" CAP gulped and quickly help Niel up.

"Omma..." CAP grinned and rubbed his neck. Niel stood and smiled.

"Get yourself clean." CAP's mother took towels and handed to Niel and CAP.

"Thank you, omma." CAP smiled cheekily and wiped his hair. Niel wiped his face and dried his shirt. The three of them sat down on the chair placed at the backyard.

"Omma, meet Niel. I guess you've met him. This is my girlfriend." CAP hugged Niel's shoulder, pulling him in.

"Ah, he's a pretty boy." CAP's mother teased.

"Aniyo, eomeoni." Niel blushed.

"Niel ah, Stay for lunch okay? My yeobo is coming home soon. We can have lunch together." CAP's mother smiled. Niel nodded.

"Neh, arasso." CAP kissed Niel's cheek out of a sudden.

"Omma, this is my yeobo." CAP grinned.

"Aigoo adeul." CAP's mother shook her head and walked in to the house.

"Yeoboya~" CAP snuggled into Niel's neck. Niel giggled and rest his head on top of CAP's as they looked at the sunflower slowly turning to the Sun.