Chapter 50

Stupid Love

"3 November 2013

Today is a fairytale. I sound mushy but its the truth. I held hands with Chunji and went to Hongkong Disneyland. Its my dream to do that. Jinja. The six of us entered Disneyland, going around buying gifts even before we take any rides. Let's just say, Channie and I had couple outfits. I was in charge of taking photos today, it was one tiring job. I finally understand why CAP hyung doesnt like it. You get pulled around. But I dont mind getting pulled around by Chunjiㅋㅋ Chunji's smile shone so brightly everytime I took photo of him. To be honest, about 30 photos out of 100, its Chunji. I was busy looking out for him to even take photo of myself. I took selca too, mostly with Chunji. Who else?"

(Chunji POV)

"Off to Disneyland~" Niel sang.

"Must you always sing our destination..." L.Joe rubbed his eyes.

Chunji put his head out of the bus, enjoying the breeze. L.Joe stood next to him, hands interlocked with his.

"What are we gonna do later?" Chunji asked.

"Take rides, take photos, eat." L.Joe turned to look at him.

"And be with each other."

Chunji blushed. He smiled and looked out. L.Joe has been so mushy he felt his inside melts.

"Hyung, we've reached!" Ricky pat on Chunji's shoulder. Chunji alighted the bus, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"One word. Wow." Niel stared in awe.

Infront of them is Hongkong Disneyland. Castles can be seen afar, music could be heard, people crowding around. Chunji heard a snap. L.Joe took a photo of him.

"Yah! Why are you taking photo of me?"

"Look."

L.Joe showed Chunji the preview. L.Joe took the photo from an angle in which makes Chunji look like he is shooting rays of Sun out of his body as the backdrop is Disneyland.

"You looked perfect here." L.Joe pointed to the photo. Chunji bit his lip and nodded. Sure he does.

After CAP 'bought' the advance tickets, they entered Disneyland. Chunji took out his sunglasses and was about to wear them when L.Joe stopped him.

"Chunji, dont wear. You look better like this." L.Joe shook his head. Chunji blushed, looking everywhere but L.Joe's face.

"Yah, jagi. Dont be shy." L.Joe Chunji's cheek.

"Lee Byunghun!" Chunji smacked L.joe's hand away. L.Joe laughed and took his hand.

The two of them walked infront of the rest. Niel and CAP lost in their own world as they point to each decoration. Changjo and Ricky lost in their own kiddish world as they run around.

"Omo!" something caught Chunji's eyes. He went to a stall selling merchandise. He picked up a Mickey Mouse headband and put it on L.joe's head.

"Ta-da! Mickeybyung!" Chunji giggled.

L.Joe took the Mickey Mouse heaband by the ears down and stared at it before hooking it back on his head. He took a pink Minnie Mouse headband and put it on Chunji's head.

"These." L.Joe pointed to his headband and Chunji's headband. "are called couple headbands."

Chunji giggled. He looked at himself in the mirror,  L.Joe standing next to him. They looked almost as cute, ALMOST, because they havent bought them yet.

"I'll buy them for you, Channie." L.Joe smiled and paid for the headbands.

"Hyung! Are those couple headbands i see?" Ricky skipped to Chunji, looking dreamily at the headbands.

"Pretty huh?" L.Joe grinned, showing his headband to Changjo.

"Ha-Ha. Hyung you're so gay." Changjo laughed.

"Like you, Maknae." L.Joe punched Changjo's arm.

"Hyung, you and L.Joe hyung look so cute together." Ricky nudged Chunji.

Chunji consciously touched the ears.

"We sure do." Chunji admitted as he look at L.Joe chasing after Changjo with the headband on his head.

"Channie." L.Joe went behind Chunji and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Wae?" Chunji was an inch close to kissing L.Joe.

Holding the camera out, L.Joe positioned his arm so it would take the shot of his and Chunji's head with the headband.

"I wanna take a photo of us wearing this." L.Joe put two fingers next to Chunji's face.

"Kimchi!" Chunji and L.Joe said together. The camera snapped a shot of them, with the castle at the back.

"Yah! Us too!" Niel came behind them and strangled their necks. L.Joe accidentally pressed the button and took an unglam shot of them.

"Yah! You photobombed us, Niellie." L.Joe elbowed Niel's tummy.

"Too bad." Niel stuck his tongue out.

"Hey, why dont we take a group shot? Dont leave us out." Ricky pouted.

"Of course we wont." Chunji pulled Ricky close.

L.Joe held out the camera as the six of them squeezed together.

"Hana, dul, set."

"Teen Top!"

"Kimchi!"

"Huh?"

The camera snapped a photo of them with their blur looks.

"Yah, who said Teen Top so loudly?" L.Joe eyed Niel suspiciously.

"Um... Let's say, Teen Top instead." Niel grinned.

"Hana, dul, set!"

"Teen Top!"

-----

"Shall we go to Mystic Point, my children?" CAP held out the map.

"Neh, appa!" Changjo howled.

"Who's omma? Niel?" Chunji asked.

"Eww..." Ricky quickly covered his mouth.

"Yoo Changhyun!" Niel grabbed Ricky and tickled his waist.

Chunji laughed as he leaned against L.Joe.

"Mystic Point. Shall we take the ride, Mystic Magento Electric Carriage? Sounds cool." CAP nodded towards the board which says 'Mystic Magneto: Electric Carriage'.

"Let's go!" Changjo grabbed his hyungs' arms, flashing his advance ticket, into the mystic point.

Chunji felt L.Joe's arm around his waist all the time, he didnt push it off, not because he likes it, but because he feel secure.

"The ride was kinda boring."CAP yawned.

"That's probably cause' you were sleeping your head off the whole time." Chunji pointed out, remembering how CAP was dozing off on Niel's shoulder.

"Toy StoryLand!" Ricky jumped and head off to Toy StoryLand with Changjo.

Chunji waited for L.Joe to take a photo before heading in hand in hand.

"This. Is. Crazy." Changjo shouted.

They sat on the ride, RC Racer, going on the 27m high U-shaped coaster.Chunji buried his head into L.Joe's chest as the ride goes on.

"I feel like vomitting." L.Joe stood over the drain, rubbing his stomach.

"Are you okay, L.Joe?" Chunji pats on L.Joe's back. L.Joe nodded, bending back to gobble down water.

"Hyung! I wanna try the parachute drop!" Ricky shook Chunji's arm.

Chunji looked at L.Joe and back at Ricky.

"Aniyo, Ricky. L.Joe is sick. Why dont you go up with Changjo, Niel and CAP hyung?" Chunji smiled faintly. He wants to go on the parachute drop, but with seeing L.Joe's pale face, he decided to leve it.

"Channie, it's alright. Go on the ride, I will be fine here." L.Joe found a bench and sat down.

"Aniyo." Chunji repeated. "I wont go. It's okay, Ricky. Go on."

"Neh, arasso." Ricky sighed.

Chunji sat down next to L.Joe on the bench.

"Why didnt you go with them?" L.Joe nod towards Niel, CAP, Changjo and Ricky.

"I cant leave you here, knowing that you might vomit anytime." Chunji took L.joe's hand and rubbed it.

"Are you really feeling better?" Chunji asked worriedly.

L.Joe nodded. "Im fine. C'mon, let's not sit here. Its too boring." L.Joe stood up, holding his hand out.

Chunji took it. The two of them walked around the area, watching the rides.

"Chunji, do you want cotton candy?" L.Joe pointed to a stall selling cotton candy. Chunji's eyes glistened.

L.Joe took a cotton candy and the two of them stood at the side, eating the cotton candy.

"Nice?" L.Joe raised his eyebrow.

"Yup. But why did you buy only one?" Chunji bite the cotton candy.

"Cause' I want to do this." L.Joe wiped Chunji's lips before biting a piece of cotton candy out.

"Hmm?" Chunji looked at L.Joe blankly. L.Joe bit the cotton candy and faced Chunji, with the cotton candy from his mouth pointing towards Chunji.

"Quickly eat it." L.Joe said through clenched teeth.

Chunji giggled. He inched closer to eat the cotton candy, from L.Joe's mouth. Instead, L.Joe pulled Chunji closer and kissed him on the lips. Chunji's legs fell apart almost as immediately. L.Joe put his arm around Chunji's waist go support him.

'Taste like cotton candy. Cotton candy. Cotton candy.' repeats again and again in Chunji's mind. L.Joe broke off and grinned, leaving Chunji in his shock state. Chunji blushed and put his hand to his face.

"Yah, you can't possibly be shy just cause' I kissed you right." L.Joe laughed. Chunji awkwardly nodded, still unable to look at L.Joe.

"Channie-ya." L.Joe removed Chunji's hand from his face and forced him to look at him.

"You're the cutest thing I ever met." L.Joe kissed the tip of Chunji's nose, placing his head against Chunji's.

"I love you." Chunji whispered, feeling his cheeks flaming hot.

"I love-"

"Niel!" Niel pulled the two apart and shouted his name.

"YAH! AHN DANIEL! DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?!" L.Joe yelled and resumed chasing Niel.

"Hyung, not bad at all." Changjo nudged Chunji's arm, giving him the ert face.

"Yah, Choi Jonghyun!" Chunji pushed him away. He glanced at L.Joe who was busy headlocking Niel, pulling his hair. L.Joe looked up and smiled at Chunji. Chunji smiled back and shyly ate the cotton candy.

After visiting Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventureland and Tomorrowland, they settled down to have their dinner at a drive in restaurant.

"Mm, I didnt know it's 6pm already." Ricky munched on his burger.

"We ate our lunch at ToyStoryland, which was 3hours ago. I wonder how we digest this meal." CAP slurped his drink.

"That's because we came out late, thanks to L.Joe hyung." Niel glared at L.Joe.

"Not my fault. I couldn't wake up because I slept late." L.Joe shrugged.

"Next time, sleep earlier!" Changjo pointed his cup towards L.Joe.

"Don't blame L.Joe. It's kind of my fault since I couldn't sleep so I talked to L.Joe the whole night." Chunji admitted. He felt guilty, last night. He had a weird feeling in his chest. He tossed and turned but couldn't sleep at all. L.Joe was awaken by his tossing and turning. The two of them end up talking the whole night by the balconey.

-Flashback-

"Someday, all of us will grow up, we might be aiming for different roads." L.Joe said bluntly.

"You won't leave me right?" Chunji asked, feeling the prickly feeling on his chest.

L.Joe looked up at the deep blue sky, stars twinkling, the moon bright as ever.

"I won't." L.Joe squeezed Chunji's hand.

"Do you think, we will be a group next time? Not famous but we might be performing gigs at places." Chunji smiled at the idea.

"With you, our heavenly vocal, we can go anywhere." L.Joe pinched Chunji's cheek.

"Ow... That hurts." Chunji pouted. L.Joe laughed.

"You seriously cute little thing." L.Joe smiled, pulling Chunji in for a hug.

"You seriously chicken little thing." Chunji giggled.

"You do know Chicken Little is a movie don't you?" L.Joe pulled back.

"Of course I do." Chunji placed his head against L.joe's chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"It's getting late. We have to wake up early tomorrow." L.Joe pulled Chunji in and closed the door.

CAP, Niel, Changjo and Ricky were already in their dreamland. L.Joe tucked Chunji in before lying next to Chunji. Chunji faced L.Joe, breathing deeply. L.Joe wrapped his arm around Chunji, pushing him closer.

"Goodnight, Channieboo." L.Joe whispered, kissing Chunji's forehead.

"Goodnight, pabobyung." Chunji whispered.

"Still, L.Joe hyung couldn't wake up but you can." Niel insisted.

"Aish, eat your food Niellie." Chunji shoved the fries into Niel's mouth.

"Girls..." CAP shook his head.

-----

"Woah, 3D." Changjo put on the 3D spectacles as the screen starts to roll. Donald Duck came out and showed the most memorable moments of Disney's animated films.

Chunji was awed by the films, everything seemed so real. He wasn't really a Disney fan last time but watching the animated films all again, he just wants to go back being young.

"Yah Yah Yah! MICKEY MOUSE!" Ricky squealed and quickly went over to 'Mickey Mouse' and 'Minnie Mouse'.

"Hyung! Come over!" Ricky waved Chunji over. Chunji went over and smiled brightly at the Minnie Mouse, knowing he has the exact same ears as her.

After getting help from a worker, they posed with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck.

"Chunji hyung, why dont you take a picture with L.Joe hyung?" Niel pushed Chunji and L.Joe towards Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

"Hey, I'm Mickey Mouse. Nice to meet you." L.Joe pat on Mickey's big hand. A smile crept up Chunji's face.

Chunji and L.Joe stood infront of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, posing with their trademark pose, two fingers 'V'.

"Hana, dul, set." Niel pressed the button.

Minnie shoved Chunji to L.Joe before leaving. Chunji flushed and quickly held on to L.Joe's arm.

"Hyung, look. Minnie and Mickey Mouse actually did a heart sign behind you two." Ricky pointed at the preview.

Indeed, Minnie and Mickey Mouse did a heart sign together behind Chunjoe. Chunji smiled foolishly, thinking of some reasons why the two mascots actually did that.

"I just realised since there are six Mickey and Friends, they resemble us." Changjo's eyes grew bigger.

"Its like fated." Ricky blinked his eyes.

"Mickey as L.Joe, Minnie as Chunji, Donald as CAP, Daisy as Niel, Goofy as Me, Pluto as Ricky." Changjo grinned.

"That's so real." CAP yawned.

"Go to sleep, hyung." L.Joe smacked CAP's forehead backwards.

CAP pretends to fall backwards, leaning against a pole, dozing off.

"Where shall we go next?" Niel whipped out the map and stared at it.

"Here. It's a small world." Chunji pointed to the spot where there are dolls picture.

"It's here!" Ricky dashed to the place where they will take the boat ride.

The six of them occupied one boat as they ride it pass a colourful globe of dolls.

"Omo! Its moving!" Ricky pointed to a doll with blue and yellow striped tutu. The doll spins and bowed towards them.

"Remind me again, not to buy you any dolls." L.Joe poked Chunji's elbow.

Chunji nodded, the dolls though colourful, are rather creepy.

"Have a great day, strangers." A doll curtsied and waved, looking directly at Chunji.

Chunji shivered, looking away.

"It's almost as creepy as a black and white film. Not colourful at all." Changjo rubbed both of his arms.

"Since we have already walked for a day, let's go take a slow ride." CAP pointed to a signboard which says Disneyland Railroad.

They settled down two by two on the train. They took a ride around the park, viewing the different rides. Chunji leaned on L.Joe's shoulder while L.Joe brushed his hair everywhere.

"Yah, dont make it messy." Chunji shook his head, letting his hair fall to the front. L.Joe stuck his tongue out and ruffled Chunji's hair again.

"It's so late now... What are we waiting for?" CAP yawned and put his head on Niel's shoulder.

"That." Niel pointed to a poster, stating that at 9.30 sharp, there will be Disney in the Stars Fireworks.

"So I guess there will be fireworks." L.Joe asked the obvious question.

The six of them sat down on a bench nearest to the place where they will be setting off fireworks.

"Poom! Poom! Poom!" The fireworks were put out, at 9.30 sharp.

"Look! It's the faces of the Disney characters!" Ricky jumped up and down.

Chunji stood up. L.Joe took out the camera and took a few shots.

"Chunji," L.Joe put his arm around Chunji and straightened his other arm.

"Kimchi!"

Chunji smiled and the camera took a shot.

"Daebak! We have a heart firework right behind us." L.Joe grinned.

"Yah! Why are you always taking photos with Chunji? Take with us." Niel took the camera out of L.joe's hand and handed it to a man, asking him to help them take a photo.

The six of them stationed themselves infront of a castle, as the fireworks set off behind them.

"1, 2, 3!" The man said in English. The six of them posed and smiled their brightest.

"One more." Niel said in English.

"Let's do another shot. But let's jump now." Niel bent down ready to jump.

"1, 2, 3."

The six of them jumped up just in time for a big firework to be set off high in the sky.