Chapter 12

Stupid Love

(CAP POV)

Niel woke up and turned to his side. CAP was still soundly asleep. Niel bend over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hyung, wake up." Niel smiled at CAP's sleepy face. CAP whined and wrestled Niel on bed. He was half awake but he managed to kissed Niel on the lips. They kissed and cuddled for a while before Niel broke off to catch his breath.

"Niellie, why are you so breathless." CAP chuckled. Niel playfully hit him on the torso and got up from the bed. He opened the door and got an early morning present. L.Joe was sleeping on the couch.

"CAP HYUNG." Niel closed the door and quickly shake CAP up. CAP opened one eye and asked, "Wae, jagi? Do you still want more?" CAP sniggered.

"Ani, Hyung. L.Joe is sleeping outside." Niel whispered. He was shaking terribly on the bed, though he dont really have a bad encounter with L.Joe. CAP shot up from the bed and went out. Niel followed behind.

CAP knelt infront of L.Joe and poked him. L.Joe squirmed on the couch and fell to the floor. CAP didnt help him up.

"MWOYA." L.Joe shouted. His morning temper is something not to mess with. Niel got behind CAP and hugged him. CAP gently pushed Niel off and went over to pick L.Joe up.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?" CAP asked nicely.

"Wae? This is my room i can sleep here if i want to." L.Joe snapped back, barely awake.

"I asked you why are you sleeping on the couch not what are you doing here. Come on, let me get you something to freshen up." CAP grabbed L.Joe's arm and pushed him to the kitchen. Niel didnt know what to do but to stand outside the kitchen.

"Just leave me alone will you?" L.Joe slumped on the table while CAP poured tea for L.Joe. Smelling from L.Joe's breath and his hot temper in the morning, CAP figured he was drunk.

CAP placed the cup of tea infront of L.Joe and sat down. He cupped L.Joe's face with his hands and looked deep into his eyes. CAP didnt know what happened to his little brother here, he never seen him close up since the day he left the gang.

"Did Yongguk bully you?" Was the first thing CAP asked. L.Joe was crying, L.Joe hardly cries for anything. But he looked dejected. His eyes seems as though he cried for days.

"Ani, hyung. I-I fell hard in love." L.Joe sobbed. "And im afraid Yongguk will do something to hurt him."

"Him?" CAP was shock. L.Joe is a gay too? This is bad. Really bad. L.Joe nodded, wiping his tears away.

"I know,hyung. You thought i still like Sulli? I met her yesterday, she was at Chunji's hospital room. She said she really like Chunji. Im.. im loss for words." L.Joe buried his head into his arms.

"Chu-Chunji? You like Chunji?" CAP was shock for the second time. Now this is getting serious. That guy messed with Yongguk once.

L.Joe shook violently in his arm. CAP stood up and went over to give L.Joe a hug. He looked to the back and saw Niel looking. Niel was also shocked by what he heard. He nodded, knowing what L.Joe really need now is CAP's company.

"Hyung... Eottokkae? Im so afraid Yongguk might do something to hurt him. I dont want to lose him... It seems safe for him to be with Sulli but Yongguk thought i still like her and has his eyes on Chunji for taking Sulli away. Hyung, eotokkae?" L.Joe looked up at CAP, his eyes seemed lost. CAP shook his head and bend down to meet eye level with L.Joe.

"L.Joe, I wont leave you alone. Ive got good friends here. Niel and his friends. They cant protect you from Yongguk but we sure can give you comfort for the time being." CAP looked to Niel and smile.

L.Joe shook his head and choke back his tears. He doesnt want to bring trouble to Niel's friends.

"Andwae, hyung. I shall go wash up now." L.Joe wiped his tears and walked towards the bathroom. He stopped infront of Niel and bowed slightly.

"Mianhae, for bringing trouble." L.Joe apologised. Niel shook his head and comforted L.Joe.

"Its okay. You dont seem as bad, L.Joe." Niel smiled. L.Joe thanked Niel and walked away.

CAP went forward to Niel and put his arms around his waist.

"Eottokkae? We got friends to protect right here." Niel shrugged his shoulders and put his hand on CAP's arms.

"I guess, that's why we should stay together." CAP snuggled his head into Niel's shoulders. Right now, all he want is to be with Niel.

(Changjo POV)

Changjo woked Ricky up with a kiss. They went home late yesterday after seeing Chunji in the hospital. Ricky doesnt want to go home thus Changjo brought him out for a spin. Changjo cant drive a car yet so the two sat on bus after bus, visiting street markets.

"Hyung, do you wanna see if you got in?" Changjo hugged Ricky to his chest and tickled him with his fingers.

"Aniya... Im tired. Mwo?!" Ricky opened his eyes. Changjo smiled at Ricky. Ricky is so baby-like when he is still half asleep. His baby fats on the cheeks always tempt Changjo to pinch it.

"Come on, let's go and see the list of names." Changjo dragged Ricky up and quickly went to bathe. Ricky stumbled into the bathroom just when Changjo was about to brush his teeth.

"Wae? Baby Ricky wants to brush your teeth with me?" Changjo held Ricky's hand and gave him his toothbrush. Ricky smiled and put the toothpaste on his toothbrush. The two stood infront of the mirror and started brushing each other's teeth. Changjo tied Ricky's hair into the apple style. Ricky bend down and Changjo helped him wash his face. Changjo laughed when he put too much lotion on Ricky's face, turning him into a white face monster.

"Yah, Changjo!" Ricky hit Changjo on the chest. Changjo chuckled and held on Ricky's wrist. He pulled him closer and whispered,"Love you my baby monster." Changjo resist the temptation of kissing Ricky since Ricky's face was still full of lotion. Ricky blushed and his cheeks turned red immediately. He covered his face and went to the sink. Changjo giggled and helped Ricky wash away the lotion.

After breakfast at home, the two set off to the notice board near the main door. A flock of students were blocking the notice boars. Ricky jumped about to see the list. Changjo lifted Ricky up and walked through the crowd of people.

"Excuse me, Changjo coming through." The crowd of people part ways for Changjo to walk through. Ricky pouted, he really doesnt like Changjo using his "dancing prodigy" title to gain advantages. He wish Changjo would be more humble. Changjo dropped Ricky infront of the list and scan the list for Ricky's name.

"Yoo…Yoo… You! Yoo ChangHyun! You're in! Jagi you're in!" Changjo carried Ricky and spinned him around.

"Yah! Changjo-ya, let me down. People is looking." Ricky blushed and hit Changjo on the shoulder. Changjo laughed and put Ricky down. The two continued to search for Chunji's name. The list was long two pages. Meaning quite a number of people got in. But, Chunji's name wasnt there at all. Even those who were after Chunji got in. Changjo and Ricky looked at each other. Where is Chunji's name?

(Sulli POV)

Sulli got up early in the morning to see the list of names who got in. She was surprised Chunji's name wasnt in. Sulli quickly went to find her vocal teacher who was one of the judges.

"Seongsaengnim." Sulli went in to the teacher's office.

"Oh, Sulli sshi. What can i do for you?" On the table, placed a name plate "Andy Lee".

"Seongsaengnim. May I ask, why didnt Chunji pass the audition?" Sulli asked worriedly.

"Oh, that. Weird. L.Joe came in to ask about that too. You two think Chunji is really a powerful vocal, huh? Well, our principal thinks so too. So he suggested to let Chunji be under me privately." Andy Seongsaengnim told Sulli. Sulli smiled at the great news. So, Chunji is under a private teacher? That's great! Sulli clapped her hands and thanked Andy seongsaengnim before leaving. So, L.Joe came before her. L.Joe really fell hard in love with Chunji. She smiled and went back to her dorm.

"Luna unnie, I am going to the hospital. Annyeong!"Sulli shouted to her roommate who was bathing. She scooped the soup which she boiled for the whole morning into a container and put it in a plastic bag. Sulli went to the general office to take a leave pass before taking a cab to the hospital.

"Chunji oppa?" Sulli softly opened the door and noticed Chunji was sitting up already. Chunji's mother was there too.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo Chunji omma." Sulli bowed and walked towards them.

"Ah, Sulli sshi. Why are you here early in the morning?" Chunji's mother smiled, she was fond of this girl. Sulli blushed and put the container on the table.

"Neh, It's okay. Im glad you woke up Chunji oppa. Your friends are worried for you. Should i call Ricky for you?" Sulli had gotten the guys' number yesterday night. Chunji shook his head. He wants to give them a surprise.

"Chunji ya, if you're going home today tell omma okay? I have to go to work." Chunji's mother stood up and prepared to leave.

"Neh, omma. Rest well." Chunji hugged his mother and waved goodbye. Sulli bowed and waved too.

"Sulli." Chunji held Sulli's wrist. Sulli gasped. She hooked her fringe at the back of her ear and looked at Chunji.

"Thank you. Thank you for visiting me. I heard from my mother that you stayed here the whole night, only to get back in the morning. Arent you tired?" Chunji was holding Sulli's hand now.

"It's okay. I was worried though." Sulli sat down on the chair and looked at Chunji. Sulli felt her heart racing. Chunji was holding her hand, and she couldnt be any happier.

"Chunji oppa, mianhae." Sulli said suddenly. "You didnt get in the audition."

Chunji was crestfallen. Sulli smiled at his reaction, he fell for her trick.

"You're chosen to be the private student of Andy seonsaengnim!" Sulli clapped happily. Chunji let out a sigh of relief and hugged Sulli out of a sudden. Sulli was shock, her clapping hands hang in between her body and Chunji's.

"Thank you, Sulli." Chunji whispered into her ear. Sulli blinked twice, unsure what to say. She giggled and hugged Chunji back.

"Sulli," Chunji broke free from the hug and put a hand on her cheek. Sulli flushed red, her cheek was burning.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

(Chunji POV)

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Chunji said finally. He doesnt want to play hide and seek with his heart anymore. He is tired. He likes Sulli, he is thankful for her presence. But one thing he is not sure is. Is he liking Sulli just to payback for her liking to him?

"I know this is rush, but I hope you give me time to express my love. I may be a pabo at times but-" Sulli put a finger to his lips.

"Pabo Chunji. I love you for whoever you are." Sulli smiled, kissing Chunji on the lips. Chunji couldnt return the kiss. His lips just dont co-operate. Sulli noticed it and she just smiled on Chunji's lips. Chunji felt bad so he decided to put an arm around her waist and kissed her for real. Their lips moved in a rhythmatic way, their,tongues intertwined with each other.

Chunji broke off the kiss and laid down. His head was pounding hard.

"Are you okay? Mianhae.. i forgotten you just woke up." Sulli apologised, looking down.

"It's okay. Hey, Sulli. It's okay." Chunji took Sulli's hand to his and kissed it. Chunji doesnt want Sulli to feel bad.

"Im going to discharge today. Will you help me pack up?" Chunji asked, full of smiles.

"Neh. I'll go and inform the nurse." Sulli got up from the seat and went out. Chunji brought his legs to his chest and hug.ged them. His head was pounding really hard, it felt as though his brain is going to jump out. Chunji hits his head hard, feeling tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Neh, I will tell him that. Thank you." Chunji heard Sulli's voice and quickly wiped away the tears. He got up from the bed and folded the blanket.

"Oh, Chunji oppa. The nurse said to rest after every intense activities. Okay?" Sulli came forward and helped Chunji packed up.

"Arasso." Chunji took his clothes and went to the bathroom.

Sulli and Chunji walked out of the hospital hand in hand.

"Oppa, I'll hail a taxi. Wait here okay?" Sulli walked away to hail a cab. Chunji looked back to the hospital. He sees a familiar figure. It was him. Beside him was a red head, but it wasnt Sulli. It was L.Joe. The two of them were standing infront of the counter talking. L.Joe was cut off by Chunji's call. Chunji forgotten to ask L.Joe what he wanted to say. Chunji left L.Joe alone while he went to meet Ricky. L.Joe walked out, looking upset. Chunji dont understand. Was what he is seeing real?

"Chunji, we can go now." Sulli came over and took Chunji by the arm. Chunji smiled and followed her to the taxi.


 

zzz... It gotta be like this *shrugs* anyway, im not sure what's happening this chapter is not supposed to be rated M but the box kept checking itself :0 there's no violence or XD