Chapter 34

Stupid Love

(CAP POV)

CAP turned and faced Niel, who was sleeping soundly on CAP's arm. CAP tried to shift his arm but it was too numb to move.

"Mianhae, is your arm numb?" Niel pushed himself up for CAP to shift his arm.

"Ani, mianhae. I woke you up..." CAP pushed Niel's head back to the grass.

The two lovebirds laid down on the grass as people walked pass them. They have never been so tired before. After Chunji's accident, they got little sleep. At least for now, they can rest for a while before the competition starts again. The sunlight was blocked. CAP put an arm to his eyes and peeped with an eye.

"Hyung!" Chunji stood, grinning. CAP struggled to his feet, helping Niel up.

"Yah! You're back!" CAP faked headlock Chunji. Chunji giggled as he stumbled to stan properly.

"CAP missed you alot. He blames himself ya know?" Niel crossed his arms.

"Since when have you lost your manners Niellie?" L.Joe wagged his finger at Niel. CAP arched an eyebrow.

"Uh, CAP hyung..." Niel faked laugh and quickly grab hold of CAP's arm.

"It's okay, Niellie. You can call me whatever you like." CAP sniggered.

"Including CAPtain?" A voice spoke out from the back. CAP turned to see a cheeky Ricky with his bodyguard by the side.

"Who says you can call me CAPtain? Where did you get the name from huh?" CAP punched Changjo on the arm.

"Who else but Niellie~" Changjo wiggled his eyebrows at Niel. Niel whacked the top of Changjo's head.

"Alright, let's not fight here. I received a call in the morning, the top 4 is out, at the canteen. Let's go and see." CAP put out his arms to block Changjo and Niel.

The six of them head off to the canteen. Upon reaching, people who knew of the accident cheered for them, no reason. They walked in with CAP at the centre.

"Ohmy... Tell me that's not Chunji! He's drop dead gorgeous!"

"Why havent I notice them before?"

"Im over here, hotties!"

"Not bad for rookies."

"They got girls swarming for them."

"Yo, you did great." A guy slapped CAP on the back, CAP nodded in appreciation.

The six of them stood infront of the board. On it, plastered a notice of the top 4. The competition resumes this Sunday. Thy have exactly 5 days to re-prepare.

"Top 4:

1. Ailee

2. F(x)

3. Teen Top

4. Park JongKi" Niel read out. CAP coughed at the first name. Now, Niel has more time with the girl. CAP rolled his eyes and walked away. Unknowingly knocking into someone, CAP rubbed his head.

"Jeongmal mianhae. Are you okay?" A girl apologised profusely.

"Ailee?" Niel stepped forward, he hooked arms with CAP before walking towards Ailee.

"Omo, Niel ssi! Annyeong!" Ailee smiled and waved at the four behind them.

"Oh, so this is Niel's girlfriend?" L.Joe faked cough. CAP grunted.

"Aniya! Niel is CAP ssi girlfriend. Im just a friend." Ailee waved her hands infront of her.

"Im glad you know." CAP growled.

"Of course. Im not what you think." Ailee smiled. "Well, good luck for the competition!"

As Ailee walked away, all five of them turned to stare at CAP.

"What did you think of her, CAP hyung?" Chunji asked curiously.

"Yeah... Im curious too." Changjo rubbed his chin.

"CAP?" Niel arched an eyebrow at CAP.

"Im going to eat." CAP quickly scampered to get a seat. Ailee read his mind. CAP thought Ailee liked Niel and was ready to snatch him away. Wow, he was so wrong. Ailee seemed like a nice girl.

"Hyung, dont tell me you thought Ailee like me and was ready to snatch me away. Because boy, you're so wrong." Niel settled down next to CAP. CAP stared at him wide-eyed. Even Niel read his mind. He should really start to hibernate his own feelings.

"See, Ailee has a boyfriend. A contestant too." Niel pointed to a table. Ailee was sitting next to a boy, K.Will. They were surrounded by some people, all vocal-line.

"So im wrong. What do you want me to do?" CAP put his chin on his palm and face Niel, pouting effortlessly.

"You're so not cute like this. Dont even try." Niel giggled and went to take his food at the counter. CAP sniggered and wait for Niel to bring his food over.

(Ricky POV)

Ricky up all of it, disposing the bottle of that. He burped silently as the smoothie travelled down his body.

"My baby piggy, have you eaten well? Because we need to start practicing now." Changjo hugged Ricky from behind, snuggling into his neck.

"Mm, I've eaten well." Ricky turned to face Changjo. Changjo nuzzled his nose with Ricky before kissing his nose.

"Alright, let's start from the top." Changjo pressed the player and the song started playing.

"Chakgakhaennabwa neoreul geunyeowa neoreul darmeun dwitmoseup ttaeme" Changjo sang out. Ricky got his eyes on Changjo, he almost forgotten to move on to the next dance step until Changjo turned and smiled at him.

"Mianhae jeongmal Im sorry jeongmal" Changjo sang, his eyes on the mirror, looking towards Ricky. Ricky blushed and stumbled on his feet.

"I know im selfish but what can i do." L.Joe sang, looking weirdly at Ricky. When it was Ricky's turn to sing, he sang without fail but he kept blushing.

"Ricky-ya, what's wrong? Why do you keep blushing ey?" Chunji teased Ricky during the break. Ricky shook his head and kept quiet. 

"It's cause' i kept looking at him." Changjo walked over, gulping down plenty of water. Sweat trickled down Changjo's neck, into his soaked sleeveless tee. Ricky covered his face, burning red.

"Aigoo, Changjo go away." Ricky said through his fingers.

"Do you really want me to go away?" Changjo said. Ricky slowly peered through his fingers. Changjo's face was an inch close to his.

"CHOI JONGHYUN!" Ricky kicked Changjo away. Changjo laughed and sat next to Niel on the couch.

"Ricky is blushing so hard because of you, Changjo. Maybe you should really go away." CAP smirked. Ricky gulped down mouthful of water and sat close to Chunji. Changjo should stop being like this.

"So... If i go away, you dont mind me doing this right?" Changjo grabbed Niel's face and was about to go into a kissing spree before Ricky shouted.

"Choiiiiiiiii!" Ricky threw an empty bottle towards Changjo, hitting him on the cheek.

Niel burst out laughing, slapping Changjo's chest.

"CHOI JONGHYUN." CAP wrestled Changjo on the couch, punching him by his sides. Ricky sulked at the side. Chunji put a hand on his shoulder.

"He's just joking. Dont take it to heart." Chunji pointed out the kissing Changjo wanted to do with Niel.

"Ricky-ya, dont ignore me." Changjo whined, tickling Ricky's ears.

"Go away." Ricky sulked.

"Dont be angry. It was a joke. I promise not to do that again. Cross my heart." Changjo draw a cross on his chest.

Ricky crossed his arms and looked away. Changjo crawled over from the couch and settled down next to Ricky.

"Jagiya, mianhae... " Changjo took Ricky's hand and shook it. Ricky hid the smile creeping up his face. He maintained the stern face and turned to Changjo.

"I dont care." Ricky stuck out his tongue unknowingly. Changjo grabbed his cheeks and pinched them.

"I know you care. I know you do." Changjo teased. Ricky.blushed and slapped away Changjo's hand.

"Aigoo, Ricky-ya. Just forgive him." Niel cuddled next to CAP as forgiveness. Ricky stuck his tongue out at Niel and pulled Changjo closer to him.

"Changjo is mine okay. You have CAP hyung." Ricky grinned. Niel, CAP, Chunji and L.Joe burst out laughing.

"Since when you're so protective of me, Ricky?" Changjo raised an eyebrow with a mischievous smile.

"Um... Let's practice." Ricky stood up quickly and walked to the front.

------

"Hmm... Which outfit suits you? The black one or white one?" Changjo pulled out a black suit and a white suit.

Ricky and Changjo were out at the mall to shop for clothes for the upcoming performance. Ricky doesnt have any proper suits so Changjo dragged Ricky to the mall to get one.

"Anything is fine." Ricky said.

"Nope, you have to look nice next to me." Changjo smiled.

"What. Why must I?" Ricky took a maroon suit out.

"Cause you're my boo boo boo." Changjo sang. Ricky hit him on the shoulder and walked to the other section.

"Changjo, can I just buy a black jacket, white shirt and black pants. Its much easier like that." Ricky pulled out a black jacket, with a white shirt in it. The white shirt has a star, weird star, printed.

"I want to have this." Ricky showed Changjo.

"That? I thought this will look better on you." Changjo showed Ricky a checkered suit.

"Aniya, I want this. I have a black jeans that fits with this." Ricky insisted.

"Well... If you say so." Changjo shrugged and put back the suit.

"You arent angry, are you?" Ricky looked at Changjo with puppy eyes. Changjo sounded quite angry.

"How can I be angry with my baby." Changjo ruffled Ricky's hair and paid for the outfit.

"Here you go, sir. If you dont mind me saying, he's cute. You two look perfect together." The lady at the cashier said to Changjo. Changjo pulled Ricky in closer.

"Of course, he is mine." Changjo grinned and the two walked out.

"Where shall we go now, Baby Ricky?" Changjo put and arm on Ricky's shoulder.

"Eat!" Ricky said wide-eyed. He is famished.

"Great. Im gonna be broke when Im with you. Baby Piggy Ricky. Hey, it rhymes!" Changjo laughed, giving a kiss to Ricky's soft cheek. Ricky giggled as he leaned in to Changjo.