Chapter 10

Stupid Love

(Chunji POV)

Chunji woke up from Niel's bed. He saw L.Joe sleeping soundly on his bed. Chunji got up and took his clothes. He quietly closed the door and went to bathe. It's his big day today. His audition. He quickly showered and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He whipped two plates of sausage and bacon with mashed eggs. Chunji heard the door opened and he expected a sleepy L.Joe to come out. Indeed, L.Joe came out sniffing the aroma of the breakfast. He came out half-eye open and stumbled to the table.

"Good Morning, L.Joe." Chunji smiled. L.Joe has been sleeping in his room for 2 days. L.Joe never went out of the room, he stayed at home and watched variety shows or just practise his rap. Thats all. Chunji tried to bring L.Joe out but he rejected it.

"Good Morning, Chunji." L.Joe rested his head on the table and watched as Chunji scooped the egg and places it on the plate. L.Joe smiled. He never knew a guy like Chunji will cook well.

"Go and wash up. Breakfast will be ready after i make the orange juice." Chunji winked, making L.Joe's heart flutter. L.Joe got up and went to the bathroom. Chunji took out the oranges and washed them. Before he washed the last one, his phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" Chunji placed his phone on his shoulder, and lifted his shoulder up for the phone to reach his ear.

"Chunji Oppa, this is Sulli." Sulli's sweet voice chirped through the phone. Chunji smiled and cut the oranges into half.

"Neh, Sulli. How are you?" Chunji took the orange squasher out and began making orange juice.

"Im fine, oppa. Do you want to have breakfast together before you go for your audition?"

"It's okay, Sulli. Im having breakfast in my room with my roommate." Chunji said just as L.Joe stepped in to the kitchen. L.Joe raised his eyebrow and looked at the phone on Chunji's shoulder. He sighed and sat on the table.

'He likes her.' L.Joe thought.

"I have to go, Sulli. See you later." Chunji hung up the phone and brought the jug of orange juice to the table.

"Mianhae, I shouldnt be here. If your girlfriend sees this, she might get the wrong idea." L.Joe rested his head on his hand on the table.

"It's okay. She's just a friend." Chunji put a plate infront of L.Joe. Chunji couldnt understand why L.Joe keeps saying Sulli is his girlfriend. Is he jealous? Chunji shook his head and clasped his hands together under his chin.

"How is it? Is it nice? Does it suit your liking?" Chunji bombarded L.Joe with questions, making L.Joe laugh at his cute sight.

"I havent taste it yet. But it looks nice." L.Joe picked up his fork and tasted the sausage. It was indeed nice. L.Joe let out a 'mm' and his lips.

"Mianhae for asking so many questions. This is my first time cooking for someone other than my mother. Well, you're the first one." Chunji smiled, picking up his fork and digging into his breakfast.

L.Joe smiled, he is Chunji's first, um, Chunji's first person to taste his cooking other than his mother. L.Joe remembered Chunji has an audition later and he took the opportunity to ask him about his performance.

"Oh, I will be singing a ballad song. You will know later. I hope it goes well." Chunji drank the orange juice, his adam apple bobbing up and down after each swallow. L.Joe couldnt take his eyes off Chunji's adam apple. Chunji noticed the stare and just kept quiet. He likes the way L.Joe stare at him. It makes him feel special. L.Joe phone buzzed. He looked at it with a frown and put it away.

"What is it?" Chunji asked.

"Oh, nothing. Advertisement." L.Joe smiled and carried on eating. Chunji knew it wasnt just advertisement. But he asked no more.

After breakfast, Chunji got his scoresheet and was ransacking the living room for his headphones.

"Um, Chunji?" L.Joe poked Chunji on the shoulders. Chunji looked up from searching.

"I thought, I, um. Stepped on your headphones. It cracked…" L.Joe waited for a harsh reply. But all Chunji said was,"Oh, I forgotten. Paboya." Chunji hit his head and got up. He took his bag and grabbed L.Joe's arm. Chunji felt his stomach flipped but he ignored it.

"Let's go."

(Ricky POV)

"Changjo-ya, Im so scared... Eottokae?" Ricky bounced up and down. He was afraid something will go wrong like the other time. Changjo back hugged Ricky, comforting him.

"Aigoo… Im sure you will be fine. You practiced hard for it." Changjo swayed left to right with Ricky in his arms. Ricky nodded, Changjo was right. He worked hard for the audition. He will be fine.

"Changjo-ya, what if i fail the audition and is asked to go other schools. Will you still be with me?" Ricky asked. He cant live without Changjo, not even a minute or a second. Dont even speak about hour. 
Changjo frowned and turned Ricky to face him.

"Ricky-ya, i dont care if you fail or pass the audition. You are the reason why im living. And you should also be the reason why i cant leave you. So no matter what, I will be with you till the end. Dont be such a pabo, Im your man. You're my girl so paboya, you're mine forever." Changjo kissed Ricky's forehead. Ricky felt as though he was lifted off the ground. He never felt so special before. He put his arms around Changjo's waist and hugged him.

"Who says im a girl. Im a man, Changjo." Ricky said firmly.

"Well, in our relationship, you're a girl and thats so obvious." Changjo laughed, pinching Ricky's cheeks. Ricky pouted. He wants to be the man in their relationship but Changjo is really the man no matter what. Ricky is full of aegyos and cant protect Changjo as he is shorter than Changjo. So it's settled, Ricky is the girl.

"Aish, fine. Let's go, before Im late for the audition. Kaja." Ricky grabbed his bag and Changjo went to get his.

The two got to the auditorium and saw Chunji inside, sitting on one of the seat alone. He was listening to a song from his phone on speaker mode.

"Chunji hyung!" Ricky rushed over to Chunji, hugging him instantly. Ricky has hardly seen Chunji since he was occupied with Changjo.

"Yah, Ricky. You're gonna make Changjo jealous if you hug me so tightly." Chunji laughed, patting Ricky on the head. Ricky giggled and went back to Changjo.

"Hyung, are you still practising the same song?" Ricky sat down beside Chunji. Chunji nodded, he wont change the song since he prepared so hard for it. Ricky smiled and wished him all the best. People start filling the auditorium. It wasnt just the two's audition. It was for foreign and local students who applied for the school earlier on. Niel and CAP came in hand in hand. 
"Chunji hyung! ChangRick!"Niel shouted. Chunji smiled and gave Niel a hug under CAP's stare.

"Yah, hyung. Who says you can call us ChangRick?" Ricky sulked.

"Ricky-yah, its a sweet name though." Changjo said tickling Ricky's cheeks.

"If we're ChangRick, Niel hyung. You and CAP hyung are NAP. Go and have a NAP together." Ricky teased. Niel started chasing Ricky around the auditorium. Changjo and CAP just stood there looking at their sweet girlfriends. Who can resist the temptation to watch a girl's catfight.

"Ricky-ya, we have to go backstage now." Chunji went over to Ricky, stopping the chase. Ricky stuck out his tongue at Niel and quickly ran over to Changjo before Niel pounce on him. Ricky hugged Changjo tightly, he didnt want to leave the guy. Changjo danced with Ricky one last time before Ricky left for backstage with Chunji. Changjo sat with NAP in the middle row. Ricky turned back and look at Changjo. Changjo gave him two thumbs up. Ricky giggled and nodded his head.

(Chunji POV)

Chunji sat still as Ricky helped him put on the microphone on the collar. Most of the students were nervous, trailing up and down the backstage. Chunji and Ricky sat at the back, doing breathing exercises to calm their hearts downs.

"Impossible. How can the 3 Masters sit separately?"

"Did they have a fight?"

"It gotta be serious."

"I saw CAP having bruises by the side of his forehead but his fringe covered it."

Chunji listened to the conversation secretly. The Masters had a fight? That explains why L.Joe doesnt want to return to his room. Chunji nudged Ricky to go to the back door for a while. They can see a full view of the auditorium there. Sure enough, the 3 Masters were separated. L.Joe and the blonde, Yongguk were sitting on the left of the auditorium while CAP sat with Niel and Changjo on the right of the auditorium.

"Hyung, who are you looking at?" Ricky looked around for Changjo. Chunji didnt answer him as his eyes were caught on L.Joe. L.Joe was looking forward to the stage. The side profile of L.Joe looks great. Just then, L.Joe turned and caught Chunji's eyes. Chunji quickly closed the back door, hitting Ricky's head accidentally.

"Omo, hyung!" Ricky rubbed his head, while Chunji just smiled and walked away.

"Chunji Oppa!" The back door opened and hit Ricky at the back of the head.

"Yah! What's wrong with the two of you?" Ricky stomped his feet and rubbed the back of his head. He's going to be unconscious if he kept hitting his head. Chunji heard the shout and turned around. It was Sulli.

"Mianhae oppa. Are you okay?" Sulli apologised to Ricky. Ricky shook his head and went to Chunji.

"Sulli? What are you doing here?" Chunji walked over to Sulli. Ricky looked at Chunji with confused eyes, his hyung know this girl?

"To support you, Chunji oppa. Who is this?" Sulli looked at Ricky. Ricky smiled shyly. He remember who she is, the red head with Chunji at the rooftop cafe on Friday.

"Oh, this is Ricky. My dongsaeng." Chunji gave Ricky a squeeze on the shoulder, bringing him forward. Sulli and Ricky shook hands and smiled to each other.

"Audition starts at 10min time." The backstage crew shouted to everyone. Chunji looked over to the direction of the sound.

"Chunji oppa," Sulli called to Chunji. Chunji turned back and received a kiss on the lips from Sulli. Ricky stared at them, cringing. He was laughing at Chunji for his blurness when Sulli kissed him.

"I wanna wish you all the best. You can do this." Sulli blushed and quickly left the backstage to get a seat at the second row with her friends.

Chunji touched his lips. Did Sulli just kissed him,on the lips? Chunji flushed. It felt different though, the kiss from Sulli and the kiss from L.Joe. Sulli... L.Joe...

"Hyung!" Ricky hit Chunji on the head.

"Yah! How could you hit your hyung!" Chunji hit Ricky on the head. Ricky giggled and teased Chunji about the kiss. Chunji shook his head and went to where all the students were waiting for their turn for the audition. Ricky quickly got over and sat with Chunji. Chunji cant get the kiss off his mind. There's too much for him to handle for the time being. The speakers screeched, the emcee was up.

"Good Morning, K-Arts students! Welcome to 2013, K-Audition!" The male emcee's enthusiastic voice boomed through the speakers. The audience gave a loud applause.

'Here goes nothing.' Chunji sighed and sat up straight.

(L.Joe POV)

L.Joe sat next to Yongguk. He was eyeing Yongguk by the side of his eye. He wonder what is Yongguk's plan to make sure Chunji doesnt pass the audition. Yongguk didnt tell him what was the plan. Yongguk texted him in the morning about executing the plan during the audition. He knows that. But what plan? Instead the newbie, Zelo, gets to know the plan and is always sticking up to Yongguk. The audition started with a girl singing. Her singing was horrid. L.Joe cant even listen any longer. He leaned back on the seat and looked over to the other side. He saw CAP with Niel. CAP looked happy with Niel. He had never seen CAP so happy before. The smile on CAP's face looked more natural. L.Joe never thought CAP would ditch his girlfriend, sleep, to have Niel instead. L.Joe smiled, he just wish CAP stay happy forever with Niel, he wouldnt want to see the smile fade away from CAP's face.

"Zelo, L.Joe, we're going to execute our plan soon. Do you hear me?" Yongguk muttered under his breath. L.Joe nodded.

"Hyung, what are we going to do?" L.Joe nudged Yongguk, hoping for an answer.

"You will know." Yongguk smirked and looked on to the next performance.

"Next up, we have Yoo ChangHyun, Ricky!" L.Joe clapped. He knew the guy, the short, cute one with Chunji on the first day.

Ricky started dancing to TaeYang's Wedding Dress. 'Wow, he is good.' L.Joe thought, Ricky finished his performance successfully. L.Joe cocked his head to the side, Yongguk wasnt targetting Ricky at all? He didnt realise Zelo wasnt next to Yongguk anymore after Ricky's performance.

"Next, we have Lee ChanHee, Chunji!" The girls screamed at the sight of Chunji. L.Joe rolled his eyes, Chunji is his. Soon. Chunji started singing "Goodbye Love" by Park Hyo Shin. L.Joe rested his hand on the armrest, and sat up straight.

Chunji's voice was heavenly. L.Joe was captivated by his voice. He couldnt get his eyes off Chunji. Before the audition started, he saw Chunji peeping out from the back door of the stage. He smiled. Chunji was shy when he caught eye contact with him. L.Joe stared at Chunji, he hopes Chunji pass the audition well. Yongguk was looking at him, but L.Joe didnt know. Neither does he know, Yongguk's fist was tightening. When Chunji reached the bridge, the lights were turned off suddenly. Everyone gasped. Girls screamed, while boys just groaned.

L.Joe looked at Chunji. Chunji was standing at the stage, unsure what to do. Yongguk's smile crept up his face. L.Joe stared at Chunji. Chunji was frightened. The auditorium was pitch black.

"Um, the lights will be on so-"the emcee was cut off. He hit the microphone but no sound came out. Chunji tried his microphone only to know that it wasnt working. The judges stood up and walked to backstage. Chunji stood on stage, dazed and confused. Suddenly, his body fell and dropped to the ground. The audience gasped and stood up from their seats.

L.Joe stood up from his seat. The lights were . He see him. Chunji was lying on the ground unconscious. Someone had smacked him on the head, so hard that he bleed. A red head ran up on stage and bend down next to Chunji. It was the girl, Sulli.

"Sometimes you just need a smack of the truth, L.Joe." Yongguk pat L.Joe on the back and walked off. Zelo came back. He bowed to L.Joe and quickly followed Yongguk. L.Joe stood still, dumbfounded. Chunji was brought to the hospital. Again, because of him.

(Sulli POV)

Sulli sat on the hospital chair. She was with Chunji's friends. Leaning against the wall comforting a guy with fishy lips, was CAP. A tall guy with Ricky. Sulli didnt know Chunji has such nice friends, especially CAP. She was worried for Chunji. It was Chunji's second visit to the hospital. How many visits must he make? Sulli knows its Yongguk and L.Joe's fault. But CAP? Sulli was sure it's not his fault. Chunji's mother came rushing in to the emergency room.

"Chunji omma." Sulli stood up and walked over to Chunji's mother. Chunji's mother broke down into tears in Sulli's arms. The guys around her quickly caught hold of Chunji's mother, preventing her from collapsing.

"How many times must my son get into the hospital? Why must it be him?" Chunji's mother wailed. Sulli put an arm around her shoulder and comforted her. Sulli looked around at the guys. CAP's emotion was tense. His brows furrowed together. The other guys were just sitting or standing around, waiting for the doctor to come out. Sulli got up from her seat and walked over to CAP.

"I need to speak to you for a moment." Sulli dragged CAP away.


Hello~ I realise you all are hating on Sulli >< Oops! Dont you guys wonder how Sulli dares to confront CAP even after knowing he is one of the Masters? Im curious too :P (lucky for you all i double updated :D )