Chapter 54

Stupid Love

(Changjo POV)

Changjo bit his lips to control the tears from falling. Niel, Ricky and CAP went to the hospital but he didn't want to go.

Before Chunji and L.Joe left, L.Joe told him to help him pack his luggage since they won't be around.

-Flashback-

"Yah, Changjo. Help us pack our luggage alright?" L.Joe threw a flying kiss to Changjo.

"Never." Changjo throw the invisible kiss back.

"Come on, do your hyung a favour. We won't be at home for the whole afternoon." L.Joe pouted.

"Why don't we help Chunji hyung but you pack your own luggage?" Niel munched on the cereals.

"Hmm, okay." L.Joe nodded.

"Its okay, I'll pack my own." Chunji shook his head.

"Aniya, Changjo will help you." L.Joe smiled.

"Yeah, only Chunji hyung." Changjo winked.

-End-

Changjo regretted. He should have agreed. He should have. Changjo took Chunji's luggage out and put it on the bed. The only luggages left were Chunji's and L.Joe's. Changjo opened the wardrobe and took out Chunji's shirt and tucked them neatly into the luggage. His tears fell onto the shirt, wetting it instantly.

"Chunji hyung..." Changjo knelt down, sobbing hard.

Changjo kicked the wardrobe and shirts fell down. L.Joe's shirt landed on his thigh. Changjo took L.Joe's and Chunji's shirt.

"L.Joe hyung..." Changjo cried, his tears fell as the rain continues to fall outside.

"Please be okay." Changjo sniffed, covering his face with the shirts.