Chapter 52

Stupid Love

(Chunji POV)

Chunji tossed and the bed. He finally stopped turning when he faced L.Joe. L.Joe's eyes were closed, he wasn't snoring like CAP. Just sleeping soundly.

Chunji let his fingers linger above L.Joe's head before tracing L.joe's facial features. His fingers traced L.Joe's eyes, his nose, those undeniable lips, the mole just near the edge of his left eye, that jawline.

Chunji's heart fluttered each time his finger gets in contact with L.Joe's skin.

"I wish, every single morning, you will be like this right next to me." Chunji whispered, planting a soft kiss on L.Joe's forehead.

Chunji yawned, getting up from bed. He went to the balconey and sat down on one of the chairs.

The morning breeze in Hongkong is really cooling, especially today. Chunji shivered, rubbing his arms. He felt a warm touch on his arms and he turned around.

"Good Morning, Channie." L.Joe kissed Chunji's lips.

"Good Morning, Byung." Chunji smiled. L.Joe had propped a coat on his shoulder.

"It's cold out here, make sure you wear a coat." L.Joe said.

"Gumawo."

"Are you happy? We're going back to Korea tomorrow morning." L.Joe took Chunji's hand and kissed his palm.

"Half yes, half no."

"Waeyo?"

"We're graduating a day before Changjo's birthday right?" Chunji asked.

L.Joe nodded.

"Well... Let's have a party on Changjo's birthday, graduation and Changjo's birthday celebration." Chunji smiled.

"Yeah, sure we can. But you haven't answer me why you aren't happy." L.Joe leaned back on the chair.

"I have this painful feeling that you might not be around next year." Chunji looked down.

"What do you mean not around?" L.Joe stared at Chunji.

"I don't know..." A tear escaped Chunji's eyelid.

"Hey," L.Joe wiped the tear away with the back of his hand.

"I will be with you, forever and always." L.Joe smiled faintly.

Chunji nodded, he knows. L.Joe put his palm on Chunji's face and turned it to face him. L.Joe inched forward and kissed Chunji. Chunji let it go, focusing on the kiss instead.

"Don't cry okay?" L.Joe kissed Chunji's nose and pulled him into a hug.

"Alright." Chunji sniffed.

"Hyung~"Chunji quickly wiped the tear stain on his cheek as Changjo opened the door to the balconey.

"What are the two of you doing here?" Changjo stretched his arms, yawning.

"Just chatting. Are the rest awake?" L.Joe stood up and leaned against the balconey.

"Mmhmm, Ricky and Niel hyung are in the bathroom. CAP hyung is..." Changjo bend to look in.

"Finally getting up from bed."

"Where are we going today?" Chunji tugged on the coat.

"Today, we're not going anywhere. No schedule. Its our own time." Changjo shrugged.

"I'm bringing you out." L.Joe told Chunji.

"Spending quality time together?" Niel popped out of nowhere.

"I'm gonna bring you out, to the beach maybe." L.Joe ignored Niel. He walked to Chunji and squat down infront of him.

"Maybe we should go other places and explore every beach." L.Joe smiled.

"You're such a beach person you know." Chunji grinned, knowing how that sounds.

"Woah hyung, that was harsh." Niel stared wide-eyed.

"You know what I mean, L.Joe." Chunji arched his eyebrow.

"Of course, so can you go to the beach with a beach person?" L.Joe smirked.

"I'm outta here." Changjo sniggered.

"We meant beach. B-e-a-c-h. Where there are sand." Chunji rolled his eyes.

"And L.Joe, sure." L.Joe smiled, touching the tip of Chunji's nose.

"Wait! Can we please please have our dinner at the restaurant near Victoria Harbour? I saw the pictures of the food, they look delicious." Ricky his lips.

"Sure. We'll meet at Victoria Harbour?" L.Joe asked.

"Mm. By the way, I was watching a movie trailer on the subway last night, mianhae I went out to buy food, the woman told the man something like bu jian bu san(不见不散)" Changjo spoke the four chinese words in a weird accent.

"Subtitle is won't go until we meet each other." Changjo continued.

"Sounds so cheesy for the six of us." CAP added from behind.

"It does, but come on. We're gonna celebrate our friendship right?" Niel poked CAP's chest.

"Friendship. Ha-ha." L.Joe faked laugh.

"Friendship for the three couples. Love for the six of us." Ricky pointed out.

"I think you mean, love for the three couples, friendship for the six of us." Changjo pinched Ricky's cheek. Ricky giggled, nodding his head.

"Well, meet you guys at 6? Bu jian bu san." Chunji smiled.

-----

"Here, be careful." L.Joe held Chunji's hand, helping him down a huge rock.

"Ah... The beach here is less scenetic than back at home." Chunji settled down on his shoes on the sand.

"True. I prefer my beach." L.Joe smirked.

"YOUR beach." Chunji raised his eyebrow.

"OUR beach." L.Joe took Chunji's hands and rubbed them, sending warmth down his body. Chunji smiled. He closed his eyes, smelling the saltiness in the air.

"Are you cold?" L.Joe kissed Chunji's hand.

"A little." Chunji secretly smacked himself for not bringing his coat out.

"Here. I'm not that cold." L.Joe took off his jacket and hung it on Chunji's back.

"Aniya, you might catch a cold too." Chunji starts to tear off the jacket when L.Joe pulled it off.

L.Joe scoots closer to Chunji, their thighs brushing against each other. L.Joe put the jacket over their backs, which was barely big enough.

"Like this, we'll be half cold half warm. Together." L.Joe smiled, taking Chunji's hands again, rubbing them and blowing hot air into Chunji's palm.

Chunji blinked his eyes and leaned on L.Joe's shoulder. It felt warmer, and closer, like this. The two of them sat by the beach for who knows how long. They dug their bare feets into the cold sea, sprinkling water to each other.

"What's that smell?" Chunji wrinkled his nose in the air.

"Steamed potato!" L.Joe stood up immediately.

"I'll go buy it for you." L.Joe jogged towards the bicycle cart. Chunji turned back and realised L.Joe is just staring at the cart.

"Waeyo?" Chunji walked towards him.

"There's no steam potato left, only steam cakes..." L.Joe sighed.

The man pointed to a guy who is about to tear open the aluminium foil of the steam potato. He mumbled something. L.Joe quickly ran to the guy.

"Sorry." L.Joe bowed.

"Can I have the steam potato?" L.Joe pointed to the steam potato and rubbed his hands together, pleading.

"I'm buying for my girlfriend." L Joe pointed to Chunji. Chunji blushed, he tugged on L.Joe's arm.

"I will pay you for the potato." L.Joe did some actions and took out some Hongkong money.

The man stared at L.Joe, with a big question mark above his head. But when he saw Chunji, tugging on the jacket nervously, he gave L.Joe the steam potato. L.Joe perked up, giving the guy as much as he paid for the potato.

"Chunji." L.Joe held out the potato infront of Chunji.

Chunji blinked hard, trying to control uncontrollable tears.

"You dont have to do that you know." Chunji bit his lips.

"I have to." L.Joe smiled, pulling Chunji to a bench. He unwrapped the potato and put it on his lap.

"What are you doing?" Chunji asked.

"Peeling the potato for you." L.Joe slowly peeled the potato, he winced each time he touched the potato since it was still warm.

"You don't have to do that, L.Joe." Chunji repeated, holding L.Joe's hand.

"It's alright." L.Joe carried on peeling off the potato. At last, he finally peeled off the skin. He tore off a piece and fed Chunji.

"Is it nice?" L.Joe asked.

Chunji blew hot air out of his mouth as he tried to chew on the potato.

"Hot." Chunji muttered the only word he can think off. He felt like an idiot for blowing and fanning off hot air.

L.Joe laughed and tore off another piece for himself. Like Chunji, L.Joe blew hot air and started fanning his mouth.

"I told you so." Chunji giggled.

"I didn't know it would be that hot." L.Joe swallowed the potato.

"Now you know." Chunji smiled.

"Now I know." L.Joe grinned.

-----

Chunji and L.Joe went into a cafe and came out with hot chocolate in their hands.

It started pouring as soon as they were outside the cafe.

"Omo! Chunji!" L.Joe peeled off his jacket and sheltered Chunji as they rushed to a bus stop.

Chunji sipped on the hot chocolate as they waited for the rain to stop.

"I don't think it might stop any sooner. It's 6 already, they might be waiting for us soon." L.Joe glanced at his watch.

"They will wait for us, hopefully." They refer to CAP and children.

Chunji breathed in the cold air, shivering slightly. L.Joe hugged Chunji close, while drinking the hot chocolate.

"Do you wanna take a taxi to Victoria Harbour instead of waiting for the bus, L.Joe?" Chunji asked.

L.Joe nodded, finishing his cup.

They hailed a taxi soon after they drank finished their hot chocolate. Chunji stood forward to get in the taxi, realising L.Joe is still standing there.

"Byung, is anything wrong?" Chunji cocked his head to one side, noticing the look on L.Joe's face, as if he saw a ghost.

"Channie, do you think we should take the bus instead?" L.Joe staggered backwards.

"What's wrong, L.Joe?" Chunji put a hand on L.Joe's shoulder.

"Mianhae." L.Joe shook his head and went forward to open the door for Chunji.

"Victoria Harbour." Chunji told the taxi driver.

"Are you okay, L.Joe?" Chunji looked at L.Joe.

"I'm alright. Do you think they are there already?" L.Joe smiled, almost looking as though its forced.

"I think so. Maybe, you know how Ricky is when it comes to food." Chunji giggled.

"Yah! Why are you giggling about Ricky?" L.Joe poked Chunji's waist.

"Nothing!" Chunji giggled.

Suddenly, L.Joe pulled Chunji close to him and the world out.

(Changjo POV)

"Where are they? It's already 7." Niel looked at his watch.

"Should we go first?" Ricky rubbed his tummy.

"Aniyo! We agreed bu jian bu san." Changjo insisted.

"Maybe they went to eat already, without us." CAP leaned against a pole, crossing his arms.

"They won't!" Changjo knew very well his two hyungs wouldn't do that. Just then, his phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Hello?" Changjo asked in simple English.

He shook his head and told the person on the other end he don't understand Chinese. Niel, Ricky and CAP looked at him. There was shoutings and mumbling on the phone when someone took the call.

His hyungs didn't go.

They never did.

"5 November 2013

(Empty)

"