Chapter 49

Stupid Love

"2 November 2013

We went to the wax museum today. It was kinda freaky. Those wax figures looked very real. I clung onto Chunji at SCREAM, claiming I was afraid of losing him in the darkness. But actually I was afraid of those wax monsters. Ive watched House of Wax, I know how it feels like to be in those wax. Chunji was equally afraid, though I enjoyed his hugs after screaming. Changjo kept staring at me, as if he is gonna kill me with his dead stare. I wonder why. Even so, he's treating me better each day. Giving me more space and equal attention. This is weird. He cant possibly like me does he?"

(CAP POV)

"What on earth is that?" CAP pointed to a wax figure outside.

"I think that's what they called a wax figure." L.Joe smirked.

"Of course I know it's a wax figure but who is that? I've never seen that human before." CAP nod his head towards the wax figure.

"I think that's Madam Tussads' own wax figure." Changjo said.

The six of them entered the museum. CAP stayed close to Niel, tugging on his sleeve every few seconds.

"Stay close Niel, you might not know if something might pop up randomly." CAP grinned, though indeed he was the one who is scared.

"Well hyung, I think you're the one afraid not Niel." L.Joe sniggered.

CAP glared at him.

'Why does L.Joe know me so well...'

They came across Bruce Lee the legendary martial arts master.

"Hyung! Help me and Changjo take a picture with Bruce Lee please." Ricky pulled CAP's arm towards him.

"Hana, dul, set."

"Kimchi!"

Ricky and Changjo posed with the wax figure, showing their fists to the front.

"CAP hyung, yeogi yeogi!" Chunji pulled CAP.

CAP rolled his eyes. Ever since he agreed to be the cameraman for the day, he has been dragged for the past few seconds. L.Joe lingered around a wax figure.

"L.Joe, who is it?" CAP nods towards the wax figure.

"Andy Lau. Some actor or singer." L.Joe read from the plate.

"Just take a picture shall we?" Chunji grabbed L.Joe and stood close to him. L.Joe put his arm around Chunji's waist, posing with two fingers to his closed eyes. Chunji chose to pose with only two fingers.

"Hana, dul, set." CAP clicked the button. He played back the pictures and zoomed in to the couple's face.

'Wow... L.Joe's smile looks so genuine, though his eyes were closed.' CAP thought.

"How was it, hyung?" Chunji came forward and looked at the preview.

"You two looked great." CAP smiled.

"We sure do." L.Joe put his arm around Chunji's shoulder.

CAP smirked and moved away to find Niel. Niel was looking at a wax figure, trying to follow the wax figure's pose. That wax figure is Michael Jackson.

"Yah, what are you doing?" CAP chuckled at Niel's effort to copy Michael Jackson.

"Im trying hard okay." Niel grinned. He pushed his head down with his hand and looked down.

CAP took his camera and took a photo of Niel. Niel turned his head to the sidet just in time to see CAP take another shot of him. CAP burst out laughing after seeing the preview.

"What is it?" Niel asked.

"You look so like Michael Jackson." CAP showed Niel the preview. Niel turnes his head to face the camera with his mouth wide open, somewhat like the wax figure.

"Ha-ha. Very funny." Niel faked laugh.

CAP nodded, it is indeed funny.

They proceeded to meet the president of United States, President Barack Obama.

"Woah, dude. Im standing next to Mr Barack Obama." Changjo crossed his arms and stood next to the wax figure.

CAP took a shot of him.

"Guess who is next?" L.Joe smirked.

"Lady Gaga~" Niel sang.

The six of them posed side by side next to Lady Gaga, doing random dance poses. A lady working at the museum helped them took the photo.

"We look like some crazy monkeys next to her." Ricky giggled.

"She wasnt that sane herself." CAP grinned.

After having a date with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, they went to be a midget next to YaoMing.

"Damn, I thought I was rather tall. But..." Changjo looked up to YaoMing and sighed.

"You got a long way to go, maknae." CAP pat on his back.

Chunji took a spot next to Nicole Kidman, being all manly next to the wax figure, putting his hands into his pockets. L.Joe instead put his arm around Nicole's

"Yah! Get your hands off her shoulder." Chunji swat L.joe's hand away.

"What if I dont?" L.Joe grinned.

"I will kiss this wax figure." Chunji put his arm around Nicole Kidman's waist.

"Go on." L.Joe challenged.

"Seriously you two are so lame." CAP rolled his eyes and took a picture of them arguing.

After taking many photos with the glamorous wax figures, they entered SCREAM, where all the wax monsters are.

CAP slung the camera over his shoulder and took Niel's hand. The wax monsters looked almost as real it sent shivers down CAP's spine.

"Look! Why are the eyes moving?" Changjo pointed to a wax monster, big with a furry body.

"Changjo, dont." Ricky clung onto Changjo's arm.

"Im not kidding." Changjo whispered.

CAP stood closer to the wax monster, inspecting its face. His heart thumped furiously against his chest. Suddenly, the wax monster's eyes moved and the face was a breath away from CAP's face. The wax monster's hand touched CAP's leg. CAP shrieked.

"YAH! WHAT'S THIS?" CAP went behind Niel as the wax monster moved its way out of SCREAM.

"I think, its not a wax figure, but a real life person instead." Chunji coughed back his laughter.

"That was pretty brave of you, hyung." L.Joe put a hand to his mouth, covering his wide grin.

CAP stared blankly at them and brushed Niel aside.

"I-I wasnt scared." CAP stuttered.

"Well... No one said you were... But what about the shriek?" Changjo raised his eyebrow.

"YAH!" CAP smacked Changjo's arm.

The five of them burst out laughing as CAP blushed hard.

Walking through SCREAM, several wax monsters 'came to life', scaring the souls out of the six of them. Screams from Niel, Chunji, Ricky AND sometimes CAP echoed through SCREAM.

"I think I lost my voice." Chunji rubbed his throat.

"Nothing as bad as me, I lost my pride." CAP smacked his forehead. Why was he so afraid for nothing but wax monsters.

"We should buy a Niel wax figure and CAP hyung wont probably realise until he starts kissing it and realises Niel is a wax figure." Changjo joked.

"Yah, why me?" Niel hit Changjo's head.

"You little jerk." CAP headlocked Changjo and ruffled his hair.