Chapter 58

Stupid Love

(Chunji POV)

They returned to Korea after a few days. Chunji didn't want to go to school but he was forced to go.

"Hyung, you'll be alright." Niel assured him as they sit in Ricky's father's car to school together.

"Its him! I know he is a curse to him when he first comes to school!"

Chunji looked around and saw a lot of people looking and pointing at him.

"He is a curse! He's back now!"

"I pity him. Why is he with Chunji? He got injuries too..."

"Chunji the curse of injuries."

"He is lucky to dump him straight when he come back from Hongkong."

"He made the right decision. Just look he isnt here to see Chunji too. "

"What are they talking about, CAP hyung? Why are they calling me a curse to someone? Who are they talking about?" Chunji asked CAP desperately.

"Ignore them. One thing I guess you forget is K-Arts students are full of rubbish." CAP told him.

Chunji caught eye contact with a guy sitting near the fountain. He was wearing a beanie, his fallen hair covering his eyes. Chunji blinked his eyes, trying to make out the guy's face but Niel pushed him to walk quickly into the hallway before anyone decides to pounce on him.

During lesson time, Chunji couldn't get the mysterious guy's face out of his mind. There was a knock on the door and Chunji looked up from the table. Its the beanie guy. The guy looked at Chunji and quickly looked away.

"Mianhae, seongsaengnim." the guy bowed and took the seat right infront of the board.

Chunji couldn't wait to ask Niel who is that guy. That guy who seemed so out-of-place and is also late for classes. Chunji took out his notebook and starts to write down how the guy look like. The guy tilted his head towards Chunji, catching Chunji off-guard. Chunji dropped his pencil and everyone looked at him, except the beanie guy.

"Is anything wrong, Lee Chanhee ssi?" The teacher asked. Chunji shook his head. He picked up the pencil and stared at his notebook. How he describe the guy.

Obvious jaw-line
Mole on left eye
Beanie
Small eyes
Unevenly nice lips

Chunji stared at the 'unevenly nice lips', Chunji wasn't staring at his lips, was he? How could he possibly know that from afar?

-----

"Hyung, here you go." Changjo placed the food tray on the table.

"Gumawo, Changjo." Chunji picked up a fork and started eating the kimchi.

"So, are you getting use to it now? How we are actually the out-cast but cool and swag group?" Niel asked, stirring the spaghetti.

"Neh. I'm used to it." Chunji said, his mind full of the beanie guy.

"Anything you wanna ask, hyung?" Ricky drank the orange juice and did a sour face. Just then, the beanie guy walked in the cafeteria. Again, the beanie guy made eye contact with Chunji. This time the guy didn't look away, instead he bit his lips and was staring right at Chunji. Chunji decided to look away.

"Hyung." Ricky put his hand on Chunji's arm.

"Are you okay?" Ricky asked.

Chunji nodded, just as the beanie guy walked pass their table to a longer table at the end with the popular people.

"Who is he?" Chunji nod towards the beanie guy who is currently high-fiving another person.

Changjo hesitated to answer.

"He... Is someone you shouldnt really care about." Changjo said finally.

"Yeah, but who is he? His name?" Chunji pursued.

Changjo looked at CAP.

"L.Joe." CAP muttered before swallowing the orange juice.

"L.Joe." Chunji repeated, making a mental note of the beanie guy's name.

L.Joe.

-----

Chunji walked back to his dorm and opened the door, shocked to see who is in there.

"Um, hey?" Chunji stuttered. The beanie guy looked up from his phone.

"Oh, hi." The beanie guy looked back to his phone.

Chunji closed the door and was about to head for the beanie guy when the beanie guy stood up.

"I'm just waiting to leave this to you." the beanie guy shoved his hand into his jeans pocket and took out a key. The room's key.

The beanie guy put the key on the table and walked to the room to drag out his luggage. He brushed his arm against Chunji's and went to the door. Chunji turned heels to face the beanie guy. The beanie guy stopped at the door, as if waiting to hear what Chunji has to say.

"Goodbye." Chunji said finally.

The beanie guy nodded and dragged his luggage out of the room. Away from Chunji.