Chapter 4

Stupid Love

 

(Chunji POV)

Chunji woked up soon after someone left. He dont know who was it but he was sure its one of the bullies, the red one. He didnt know why he came in and said so many things to him. Chunji was just... startled. His face hurts badly that he cant even blink. The doctor told him its going to take long to recover. Luckily, its just bruises. The side of his waist hurts as well. When he woke up, the first person he saw was his mother. His mothers eyes were red and he knew she had been crying. Luckily Rickys mother comforted her and she was on all smiles when she visit him after she went home to cook dinner. Ricky, Chunji was worried for him. Chunjis mother told him Ricky was fine, he hope so too. No one visited him after his mother and Rickys mother did. He hope Ricky come soon. Surprisingly, his new roommate, Niel, came.

"Omo, Chunji! Youre awake!" Niel rushed towards Chunji to hug him.

"Yes, im your hyung Niel. And my waist hurts, so dont press to hard." Chunji laughed.

"Keke, mianhae. Im glad you're fine. Flowers for you. Sorry if they're abit crumpled, i dropped them accidentally just now." Niel seems troubled but Chunji didnt ask.

"Its okay. Thank you." Chunji looked at the flowers, they do seem crumpled but in a nice way.

"Hyung, can i get you anything?" Niel looks eager to leave the room and get something for Chunji. So Chunji just said he wants something sweet to drink and Niel ran out to get it for him.

Chunji was texting Ricky when he heard the door open. He thought it was Niel but when he looked up, he saw someone he dont know. And has red puffy hair.

"Can I help you?" Chunji asked. The guy stopped moving. Chunji couldnt see the face since it was dark near the door.

The guy cleared his throat as if wanting to say anything, but he opened the door and got out.

Seconds later Chunji heard the sound of water splashing on the floor and a guy's shout.

"Dont you have eyes to see?" It was Niel. But it was quiet afterwards. Chunji wants to go out and see but he cant get up. Niel came in.

"Uh, hyung im sorry. The drink spilled. But i can get you another." Niel smiled, putting a thumbs up.

"Its okay, Niel. Who was it back there. He came in to my room and left after." Chunji saw Niel looking elsewhere but not at Chunji.

"Umm.. I dont know hyung." Niel came towards him and put the empty cup on the shelf.

"Niel, who was it." Chunji stared at Niel sharply.

"L...L.Joe.."

Chunji knew it. He just needs to confirm it. He is starting to think why does L.Joe keep coming to look at him. Whats wrong with that guy. He stepped on Chunji's headphone, crushing it to pieces, and his blonde friend kicked him into this mess.

"Hyung, you okay?" Niel nudged Chunji on the arm.

"Neh, im fine. You should get back soon. Its getting late. Visiting hours are over soon." Chunji smiled and pushed Niel lightly.

"Neh, Annyeong hyung. I will come back tomorrow." Niel gave Chunji a hug and went off.

Chunji couldnt get L.Joe off his mind. What exactly does L.Joe wants from him?

(L.Joe POV)

L.Joe quickly went under the covers, covering his face and body from everything. He didnt expect Chunji to wake up and see him. Or his back. L.Joe attempt to run back to his room but instead banged into the purple head. He thought the purple head left, yes he did, left for drinks. So his plan for C.A.P failed badly. The nurses saw their collision. One of them was confused how did L.Joe got into Chunjis room.

"Uh... i saw the wrong number. I went to toilet." L.Joe lied.

"But there's a toilet in your room. Why did you go out?" The nurse asked.

L.Joe flushed and he quickly nodded his head and went in to his rightful room.

He hid under covers till the morning came.

----------

"L.Joe! Wake up! You have to leave now." L.Joe felt someone pulling the covers off, revealing sunlight. He blocked the sunlight with his arm.

"Yah, C.A.P. Go away." L.Joe kicked the air.

"He wont leave till you wake up. Your parents want you home now." Yongguk pinched L.Joe toes forcing him to jump.

"HYUNG! THAT HURTS OKAY." L.Joe touched his toe and kicked Yongguk down the bed.

"You have to leave now, no one cares about your excuses. Out." C.A.P pointed to the door.

L.Joe sighed and got into the bathroom with his clothes. He didnt want to leave the hospital though its a pretty bad place to live in. But he.. he just wants to wait to bail out of hospital with the brunette.

L.Joe got dressed and went out. C.A.P and Yongguk were nowhere to be seen. Most probably they are waiting for him outside the hospital. L.Joe got his bag and strut out of the door just in time to see Chunji stepping out of the room.

"Oh, good morning." Chunji spoke first. L.Joe just nodded and bowed to him. Ever since that brunette came his attitude towards people, especially to the brunette himself, changed completely.

"Youre discharged?" Chunji asked, going the same way as L.Joe. L.Joe couldnt look up. He noticed Chunji dragging the drip along, he was walking bit by bit. He seems hurt, very hurt. The two took the lift together. Just the two of them.

"Uh, yeah. You... feeling better?" L.Joe pointed shyly to his face, still looking down.

"Neh, thank you for your concern. And your words to me the other day. I wont call the police to report on you, for intruding my room." Chunji said.

L.Joe laughed and nodded. "Where are you going?" L.Joe finally took the courage to speak first but still not looking up. The lift opened to the ground floor. They walked out.

"To the canteen. My friend, Ricky, the other guy you bullied, is meeting me there." Chunji said in sarcasm. L.Joe felt hurt though, he just nodded.

"Anyway, thank you for you know. And sorry for the injury on your gum." Chunji stopped infront of the counter.

L.Joe looked up. "Sorry too." L.Joe saw the face of Chunji finally. The doe-eyed, pixie face, brunette, Chunji. He couldnt take his eyes off Chunji. There's something about Chunji that L.Joe couldnt figure out.

"Yeah, its okay. I.." Chunji was cut off by the sound of a ringtone.

"Yoebosaeyo?" Chunji's voice is so y in the morning, L.Joe just melt. He waited for Chunji to finish what he want to say. But Chunji had to go.

"Ah neh, Ricky. Im coming." Chunji nodded at L.Joe and headed to the canteen slowly.

L.Joe sighed and walked out of the door. He saw C.A.P and Yongguk waiting by the side. "What took you so long? Getting numbers of the nurses?" Yongguk joked and he punched C.A.P lighty on the arm.

L.Joe opened the car door and slipped in. He stared at the two goofing around with nurses infront of the car. He looked out of the window and thought of Chunji. And realised the word he was looking for.

"Hot."

(Ricky POV)

Ricky decided not to visit Chunji in his room but instead at the canteen for his hyung to slowly walk out. He wants Chunji to recover soon, by himself. 

"Hyung!" Ricky waved at the sight of Chunji. Chunji was dragging the drip, walking very slowly towards him. Ricky sighed and forget about his plan. He rushed forward and helped Chunji to the seat.

"Annyeong. Dont you have to go school today?" Chunji settled down on the seat and put the drip next to him.

"Neh, but i requested to visit you first. Hyung, when are you coming back? I cant stand living with my roommate." Ricky looked down. He cant get yesterday's incident out of his head. The scene of Changjo kissing him, the taste of Changjo's mouth, the feeling... Ricky shivered.

"Ricky-ya, what's wrong?" Chunji touched Ricky and Ricky looked up immediately. Ricky didnt know what to say. He didnt sleep at the dorm yesterday, he went home, claiming he's sick. Ricky gulped down the plain water he got earlier, and blinked. Chunji was waiting for him to say something.

"Hyung...Can i tell you something?" Ricky fumbled with his fingers. He couldnt look at Chunji.

"Neh, tell me." Chunji was waiting.

"Hyung, Changjo kissed me."