Chapter 28

Stupid Love

(No One POV)

Several weeks later, the talent competition carried on. On every even weeks, the showcase will be on Sunday. The contestants have 2 weeks to prepare. Teen Top was going well with their performance. They survived top 20 and top 10. Now they are preparing for top 5. The remaining contestants are f(x), Ailee, TeenTop, Park Jongki and a rapper who yet to appear.

"This time round, they want us to perform a song by someone. Not our original." Niel told the guys.

"What song can we perform?" Changjo run his fingers through his hair.

"Here they wrote they want ballad song. So we cant choose something too fast." Chunji pointed to the letter they received from the emcees.

"No rapping too?" L.Joe sighed. He wants to rap for their performance.

"Aniya, we can rap." Chunji pointed out. A smile crept up L.Joe’s face. He hugged Chunji’s waist.

"Good." L.Joe smiled.

"What about Missing You by Teen Top? Its a ballad song, we dont need much choreography." Ricky suggested.

"Hmm, I think its okay. We shall choose this song then." Niel wrote down their song choice after getting the nods from everyone.

"When do we start practicing?" CAP asked. It was rare for him to want to practice.

"Woah… hyung. You’re different." Changjo gasped.

"Anything for you guys. I would give up my sleep." CAP rubbed his neck shyly.

"Aw… Gumawo CAP hyung."Niel gave him a peck on the cheek.

The six of them started practicing the dancemoves as well as the lyrics to the song. They received some help from Andy, who suggested that they should use microphone stands in their dance.

(Ricky POV)

Ricky stood on top of the platform with Niel and Chunji. CAP, L.Joe and Changjo were on the ground. CAP was rapping. There was a part when they have to move to the beat of the song, caress their own body and slowly pull of their clothes halfway.

"Must we do that?" Ricky asked shyly.

"Neh, why? Are you shy?" Chunji .

"A-Aniyo… I just… I dont know how to…" Ricky looked down.

"Aigoo… Ricky-ya, just do this." Niel demostrated for him, putting his hand on his chest and pulling of his shirt like a robot. When Niel does that, he reveals his shoulder since he was wearing only a sleeveless shirt inside the jacket.

Ricky closed his eyes and shook his head. No way he can do that without feeling shy.

"Waeyo? What’s the problem?" Changjo who was doing his solo part at the side walked over to Ricky.

"Ani… Changjo-ya, i cant do that pulling off shirt part." Ricky blushed. He looked at Changjo, who was grinning.

"Yah, Changjo!" Ricky hit him on the chest. Changjo laughed.

"I’ll help you." Changjo pinched Ricky’s flushed cheeks.

"We shall leave you two alone. In case Changjo wants to go all out." L.Joe laughed with CAP who was doing the cringing hand movement. Changjo put a hand to his mouth as if covering his laughter. The four left the maknae couple alone in the danceroom doing their "pulling off shirt" movement.

"Shall we start?" Changjo asked. Ricky nodded.

So the two started from the beginning when Changjo sang his part. They danced through Chunji’s part and came to CAP’s part. Ricky struggled to move his hands around his chest and pull off the shirt. His hand kind of twist with the shirt because he held the shirt the wrong way.

"Jagi, do it like this." Changjo stood behind Ricky, facing the mirror. Changjo put his arm around Ricky, placing his hand on top of Ricky's. Changjo moved Ricky's hand around his chest. Ricky blushed and looked away. This isnt good at all.

"And then this." Changjo slowly moved Ricky's fingers to the shirt and started pulling off the shirt a little before putting it back on the shoulder. Ricky closed his eyes throughout.

"And you're done!" Changjo smiled and tried releasing his hand from Ricky when he realise Ricky was holding onto his hand tightly.

"Wae, Ricky?" Changjo looked at Ricky's face in the mirror. Ricky's face was burning red, Changjo thought he might be sick.

"Changjo-ya..." Ricky bit his lips. Should he ask? He like Changjo's hand on his, moving across his chesy. Thinking of that, Ricky blushed harder.

"Ricky?" Changjo looked at him confused.

"Can you do it again?"

(Changjo POV)

'I swear... Ricky is the cutest thing on earth.' Changjo smiled. Ricky actually asked to do it again even though he was blushing madly.

"Ricky-ya, arent you shy?" Changjo release his hand from Ricky and turned him around so Ricky is facing him.

"Aniyo... Im fine." Ricky grinned cheekily.

"Ah, neh." Changjo ruffled his hair. The two started from the beginning and went pass CAP's part smoothly. Now they are on to the chorus.

"So you have to bend down and move your body along, placing a hand on your chest as if you're really hurt." Changjo held onto Ricky's hand and placed it on his chest. Ricky wasnt awkward anymore.

After practicing for quite a long while, Changjo and Ricky rested on the couch. Both of them were perspiring heavily. Changjo suggested Ricky to take off his jacket so Ricky can cool off faster. Ricky tried to take off his jacket but his hand got twisted again.

"I'll help you." Changjo told Ricky to turn back and Changjo helped Ricky take off his jacket. Just then the door opened.

"Where's the maknae- omo, Changjo are you seriously?" Niel gasped when he saw Changjo helping Ricky to take out his jacket.

"Ani, i was just helping Ricky to take ofd his jacket for him to cool off faster." Changjo desperately shook his hand to defend himself.

"Not bad, Changjo. Not bad at all." CAP pat Changjo's back and sniggered. Ricky covered his face and blushed.

"Hyung!" Changjo threw the cushion at CAP. CAP, Niel, L.Joe and Chunji together did the cringing hanf movement at Changjo. Changjo, for the first time, blushed madly.

-----

"Where are we going, Changjo?" Ricky swung his hand with Changjo's as they walked along the pavement. Changjo just smiled and nodded. He didnt want to let Ricky know where are they going.

"Jagi, Im gonna close your eyes now." Changjo put his hand on top of Ricky's eyes covering them.

"Mwo? Waeyo, Changjo?" Ricky tried to push away Changjo's hand but they were too strong.

"If you promise you wont open your eyes until i told you to, i will let go."

"Okay." Ricky nodded. Changjo slowly let go. Ricky closed his eyes as promised.

Changjo held Ricky's hand and lead him to the park. The children were waiting for them there. The same old children they met the other time when Changjo made up with Ricky. Changjo put a finger to his lips and the children did the same. One of them brought something to Changjo, Changjo put the strings into Ricky's palm.

"Mwo ra go?" Ricky asked.

"Open your eyes now." Changjo whispered into Ricky's ears. Ricky opened his eyes slowly. Ricky looked at his palm and followed the string up to the sky. Balloons!

"Surprise!" The children squealed and jumped around. Ricky covered his mouth. He turned to look at Changjo who was bending down, facing his cheek to Ricky, asking for a kiss.

"Ki seu! ki seu!" The children chanted. Changjo waited patiently. Ricky blushed and gave a peck on Changjo's cheek. The children cheered.

"How did you get them all to come?" Ricky asked.

"My ability to find children." Changjo winked. Ricky rolled his eyes and smiled at the children. The children ran off to play. Changjo and Ricky sat down on the grass.

"Oppa, play with us." The girl, Soyoung, came over and tugged on Ricky's shirt.

"Changjo, play with us too." Ricky kicked Changjo's leg. Changjo shook his head, he isnt good at playing with children.

"I'll take care of your balloons." Changjo tied the balloons to a bench.

"Jebal..." Ricky pouted. Changjo sighed and went with Ricky. They started playing the game 'Catching chicks' where a person act as the eagle and try to catch the chicks who are hiding behind the mother hen.

"Hyung, you are the eagle." A little boy told Changjo.

"Wae?" Changjo asked.

"You look like one." The boy grinned and ran behind Ricky, who is the mother hen.

"Mwoya, how do i look like an eagle?" Changjo glared at the kid.

"You do." Ricky giggled. Changjo ran to him and started tickling him as the children behind Ricky screamed and quickly avoided Changjo.

Under the hot sun, Changjo and Ricky played with the children till it was 5 in the evening.

"Adeul/Ttal, let's go home!" The mothers of the children came and brought them home.

"Oppa deul," Soyoung went to ChangRick before going home.

"Neh, Soyoung ah?" Ricky bend down to meet eye level with the girl.

"Can we take a selca together?" Soyoung swayed side to side.

"Neh, Changjo-ya." Ricky called out to Changjo who was busy waving to the children.

"Soyoung wants a selca." Ricky pat the girl's head.

"Ah, sure." Changjo took out his phone and bend down next to the girl. The girl was in between ChangRick so she was rather happy. They posed for the camera which Changjo held out.

"Hana, dul, set!" Changjo took a selca of them.

"Gumawo. Oppa, annyeong! Saranghaeyo!" Soyoung did a heart to ChangRick before skipping to his mother.

"Annyeong!" ChangRick said together.

"I wanna see the selca." Ricky held out his hand for Changjo's phone. Changjo went to the gallery and clicked on the photo.

"Here." Changjo showed the photo to Ricky. They looked like a family there. Changjo has to admit, Soyoung looks like them.

"We look like a family here." Ricky pointed out. Changjo nodded. They really do.

"Where should we go now?" Ricky stood up and got his balloon from the bench.

"Cotton candy! Cotton candy! Everybody loves Cotton candy!" Someone shouted.

"Do you want cotton candy, Jagi?" Changjo put his hand around Ricky's waist. Ricky nodded with huge eyes.

"Ajusshi. One big cotton candy please." Changjo went to the stall and bought one big cotton candy for them to share.

"Ah~"Ricky opened his mouth to eat the cotton candy. He ended up having cotton candy on his nose.

"Aigoo, aegi~" Changjo teased. Ricky giggled as Changjo wiped off the cotton candy from Ricky's nose. The two walked hand in hand along the park. It was getting late. They headed back to K-Arts.

"Should i burst the balloon, Changjo?" Ricky pouted.

"Andwae! Dont. Let it go." Changjo suggested.

"Okay..." Ricky sulked. Ricky released the balloons, letting them fly away.

"Let's go in okay?" Changjo kissed Ricky's lips and held his hand.

"Neh." Ricky smiled and the two walked in to K-Arts