Chapter 68

Stupid Love

Sorry about the sad chapters previously T.T i have to admit, my dear readers, ur imaginations of L.Joe being the old man is wild :) 


(Changjo POV)

Changjo slipped on his dance shoes, the pair L.Joe gave to him, and went out. He has no intention of dancing. He just want to wear them out. Its exactly two months and one week since L.Joe left. Chunji told Changjo and Niel someone saw L.Joe. Changjo hopes to believe but Chunji might be missing L.Joe too much to hear things wrongly. Changjo doesn't want to get his hopes too high.

"Jagiya..." Ricky squeezed Changjo's hand. "You've been quiet for the last ten minutes. What are you thinking about?"

"Aniya, I'm just tired. Mianhae, Ricky-ya." Changjo kissed the top of Ricky's head.

"Its okay. Do you wanna eat ice cream? We can use a little time out here." Ricky blinked his eyes.

"Neh, sure. Lets go." Changjo forced a smile and went with Ricky to an ice cream shop stationed at the middle of the central square.

Changjo sat on the stool and whirled around as Ricky bought the ice cream. Changjo turned left and right on the stool, then doing a complete turn. He knew he's gonna be dizzy but he carried on doing the same thing.

"Changjo, what are you doing?" Ricky pat on Changjo's shoulder.

"Hmm?" Changjo turned back.

"You've been turning rounds and rounds ever since we came here." Ricky looked at him like he was some alien.

"Ah, lets eat." Changjo took a spoon and scooped the ice cream into his mouth.

"Ricky, ah~" Changjo sent the spoon of ice cream into Ricky's mouth.

"Mm... Changjo, ah~" Ricky sent his flying spoon of ice cream into Changjo's mouth.

"@#%&*/-+()?" Changjo exhaled out a whiff of cold air. The ice cream was melting way too slowly in his mouth, icing the inner walls of his mouth.

"Mwo?" Ricky giggled at his look.

Changjo exhaled out another whiff of cold air, fanning his mouth to melt the ice cream.

"What flavour is this ice cream? How come it doesn't melt immediately like the rest?" Changjo finally melted the ice cream.

"Because I fed you a couple of big cubes of ice. You didn't even realise cause' you were busy daydreaming." the smile on Ricky's face vanished.

"Ricky... Mianhae. I'm just-" Changjo sighed.

"I'm just worried about Chunji and L.Joe hyung. I didn't mean to spoil the mood of our date." Changjo swirled the ice cream, noticing the big cubes of ice inside to keep the ice cream cold on the hot weather.

Ricky put his hand on Changjo's cheek, willing him to look at him.

"You could have told me earlier. We don't have to come out if you're not feeling well." Ricky's eyes were droopy, Changjo knew Ricky is upset.

"Mianhae, Ricky. I didn't mean to." Changjo kissed Ricky. Ricky taste of mix ice cream in his mouth.

"Its okay, Changjo. We can go home if you want to?" Ricky smiled.

"Are you sure?" Changjo asked, tickling Ricky's waist.

"Yah! No No No, I don't want." Ricky shook his head.

"That's good cause," Changjo hugged Ricky and pulled him onto his lap.

"I wanna spend time with you." Changjo fed Ricky the ice cream. Ricky giggled.

(Ricky POV)

Ricky swing his arm as Changjo and him walked side by side. Ricky doesn't know where they are going next. Changjo just said

"You'll know."

Know what? Ricky is dying from suspense when they arrived at an arcade.

"Arcade?" Ricky's eyes sparkle.

"Ah-ah. That." Changjo wagged his finger and pointed to a room, stationed outside the arcade.

"Come on." Changjo dragged Ricky in the room and draw the curtains.

"What is this?" Ricky looked around the "room". Its really small, but big enough for two people to stand close to each other.

A camera starts to flash. Ricky looked for the camera but it seems to be hidden. Changjo pulled Ricky closer, holding his both arms.

"Ricky-ya." Ricky looked up to meet his gaze with Changjo. Changjo locked his lovey eyes with Ricky, causing Ricky to melt instantly.

The camera flashes.

"Be Mine Forever will you?" Changjo his lips, urging Ricky to put his arms around Changjo's neck. Ricky tiptoed a little to nuzzle his nose against Changjo.

"Would it be a crime to be with you? Because you're flaming hot." Ricky's cheek burnt, he looked away shyly.

The camera flashed.

"Since when you're playing hard to get huh?" Changjo s his hand along Ricky's neck.

"Since I first met you." Ricky giggled, staring into Changjo's eyes.

"So, is that a yes or no?" Changjo winked.

The camera flashed.

"Yes. Changjo. Yes." Ricky giggled, kissing Changjo full on the lips.

"You're one sneaky angel." Changjo said, smiling through the kiss.

The camera flashed.

"I think its done." Changjo gave a peck on Ricky's forehead before releasing him from the tight hug.

"What's done?" Ricky followed Changjo out of the room.

"This." Changjo took out a black and white strip of photo.

"Mwoya? What's this?" Ricky stared at the photo in awe. Each of the photo looked so natural.

Their smile were genuine, their kiss was real, their eyes were speaking the truth, their body was taken at a perfect angle.

"This is a true photo of love. Each of this photo here was taken naturally. I didn't want to pose infront of the camera with cute poses cause it won't be true. Instead not letting you see the camera and kissing you, feel so much better." Changjo tickled Ricky's waist.

Ricky giggled and looked through the photo, its true. Their gaze towards each other seems so loving.

"Keep this, Ricky." Changjo handed the photo strip to Ricky.

"Why is it black and white?"

"More vintagey feel." Changjo smirked.

Ricky took a last look of the photo and kept it in his pocket, careful not to bend it.

"Lets go eat!" Changjo grabbed Ricky's wrist and the two of them head for a cafe.