Chapter 18

Stupid Love

(Niel POV)

"Annyeong, Sehun!" Niel waved to Sehun. He packed his books neatly into his locker before heading off to his room.

In the past few weeks, he hang out with Sehun and Chanyeol. He felt as though he was living a puppet's life everyday, he was emotional. His life... is empty without CAP. He opened the door and closed it. There was a post it on the fridge.

"Niel,

Ive went out with L.Joe. kekeke. If you're hungry, go get your own food. I didnt leave anything for you. Smile:) ppyong!~

Chunji hyung"

Niel tore off the post it and looked at it. He was happy that Chunji is finally with someone he love alot. Unlike him and Ricky now... Niel opened the fridge and got fresh milk out. He drank straight from the carton. Niel looked around the living room and something caught his eye. Niel swallowed down the mouthful of milk and put the carton on the table. He walked towards the sofa and tore off the sticky note pasted on the sofa.

"Niellie, i miss you."

Niel cocked his head to the side. Chunji cant be the one who paste this. Niel saw another on the side of the sofa.

"Do you miss me too?"

Niel pasted the two sticky notes together. He stood up and saw one on the television. Why didnt he see that earlier?

"I love you, Niellie."

Another on the shelf.

"Do you still do?"

On the side of a book.

"I know you're doing this because of your father." Niel gulped.

On the wall.

"You know i wont give up on you."

Next to it.

"We can go through this together."

Niel felt water on his eyes. Tears, you say. He got to the door. There was one there, but he didnt see it earlier.

"You and I. Can still be together."

Below it.

"If you give me a chance to prove you wrong."

Next to it.

"I want to be the first to open the inner you."

Niel laughed. He was thinking sick, but he knows CAP didnt mean that way. The word open was circled. So Niel thought he meant open the door. Niel opened the door and saw a sticky note pasted on the opposite door. It was there earlier, so it meant CAP just pasted it there.

"Ahn." Was the only word written on it.

Niel tore it off and went on to the next one on the next door. Apparently, there was one on each door. Sneaky CAP.

"Daniel."

"You"

"Fool"

"I"

"Wont"

"Leave"

"You" Niel pasted them together to form the sentence : Ahn Daniel you fool i wont leave you. Niel smiled as he blinked back tears. The sticky notes end here. Niel walked out of the hallway and saw more sticky notes at the staircase.

"I"

"Will"

"Be"

"Waiting"

Niel tore off the sticky notes and stepped outside the dorm. He blocked the sunlight with his hand and looked around. Where are the rest? I saw two familiar figures just outside the dorm, cuddling with each other. Niel ran towards them and tore of the two sticky notes from their backs.

"Yah! Hyung, you're in this too?" Niel read the sticky notes.

"For"

"You"

"Aw... Niellie~" Chunji teased Niel and laughed with L.Joe. But Niel is too busy trying to decipher what CAP means. Niel looked around and his eyes stopped at the pathway leading to the fountain. Niel ran off ignoring Chunji and L.Joe's tease. He doesnt know where to go, but he believes his instincts, CAP is waiting for him at the fountain area. Niel slowed down when he saw sticky notes stuck at the bushes.

"All"

"I"

"Ever"

"Wanted"

"Is"

"Niellie." Niel slowly looked up. A rose with a sticky note stuck to the stalk is infront of him. Niel took it.

"You."

Niel couldnt contain it any longer. His tears flow down. He dont bother wiping it, he just cried. He took all the sticky notes and hit CAP's chest with it. CAP held his wrist and pulled Niel closer. CAP hugged Niel tight.

"Why are you doing this? I tried so hard to forget all about you and now you're back. Why cant you just let me go? Im almost ready to let you go. I cant... I cant... I hate you CAP!" Niel hit CAP's chest as CAP just tighten the hug.

"Mianhae, I cant let you go. Mianhae for letting you suffer for weeks. Chunji told me. Dont blame him. I know you're doing this because of your father. I know you still love me, Niel. You came when i was sick, but you left me. I was hurt. I really was. But after Chunji told me, im really angry with you. How could you just suffer alone. We can work this out together, Niellie. We can. No matter what the outcome would be, I will still be there for you. We will work this out. We will talk to your father, ask him for his blessings. I may not be the best, but i promise to love you with all my life." CAP held Niel's face up and kissed him. Niel kissed back. He miss CAP alot. He miss his protection, he feels secure everytime with CAP, he's glad he's back.

"Mianhae for not telling you. I just... I cant let you go, but neither can i disobey my father. He would do something to hurt you although i know he wont. But im afraid." Niel sobbed into CAP's chest. 

(CAP POV)

That night, CAP and Niel took night leave to visit Niel's parents at home. CAP knocked on the door and waited for a response. The door creaked open slightly, revealing a maid's face.

"Who are you looking for?" The maid stared at CAP from head to toe.

"It's me. Daniel ssi." Niel stepped out from behind. 

"Oh, come in Young Master." The maid opened the door wider for Niel and CAP to get in.

"Where's appa?" Niel held his hand with CAP.

"At the study room with Madam, Young Master." The maid bowed and left for her work.

"Come on, we wont want your parents to wait." CAP dragged Niel up the staircase. Niel dragged his feet, he doesnt want to face his father.

CAP hid behind Niel even though Niel is too small to cover CAP. Niel opened the door and walked in.

"Abeoji, Eomeoni." Niel became so formal, he's not used to it.

"Daniel! You're back!" Niel's mother came forward to hug Niel. CAP sulked behind, even though that was Niel's mother who touched Niel, CAP still wants Niel to himself.

"Omma, I brought my boyfriend home." Niel pulled CAP to the front. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Niel eomeoni. CAP imnida." CAP smiled and bowed to Niel's mother.

"Aigoo, yeobo isnt CAP's smile cute?" Niel's mother cupped CAP's face. CAP smiled awkwardly. Niel's father folded the newspaper and threw it on the ground.

"Who asked you to come? Didnt i tell you to leave him, Ahn Daniel? What do you want now?" Niel's father snapped, staring at CAP with fiery eyes. 

"Appa, please. I dont want to be with L.Joe. L.Joe loves someone now. And I," Niel looked at CAP. " I love this guy here."

CAP smiled, he cant just stand there and watch Niel defend him. He walked towards Niel's father.

"Niel's abeoji, Im CAP, Bang Minsoo is my real name. I've known Niel since he entered K-Arts. I may not be the perfect guy to be with Niel, but i swear on my heart, i love Niel truly. Being with me, cant bring any benefits to your company, I know Ahn ssi. I know. Mianhae... But you cant trade your son's heart for benefits, Ahn ssi. You cant. Mianhae for saying this. But i really want you to know, I can protect Niel, give him happiness. I may be sleepy most of the time, but i love him. I really do. Can you give me a chance, Ahn ssi? I promise to take care of Niel, love him and will never leave him." CAP held Niel's hand tight, he gulped. CAP didnt meant to say so much but he said it and he cant take it back anymore.  

"Yeobo, let them be alright? They are too cute." Niel's mother pushed Niel and CAP closer to each other. Niel's father eyed them weirdly and went to his table.

"Promise?" Surprisingly, Niel's father didnt scold CAP but just ask a word, promise?

"Neh, i promise abeoji. I mean, Niel's abeoji." CAP coughed a little and looked at Niel. Niel tried to contain the giggle.

"What can i say, yeoja. Your son gets everything he wants. Can i say no?" Niel's father gave his consent for Niel to be with CAP in an indirect way.

"Mwo? Appa? You..." Niel giggled and hugged CAP instantly. CAP was still in his own world when Niel hugged him. CAP struck back to reality when he realised Niel was hugging him

"Yah! We can be together, CAP hyung! I love you!" Niel cant stop smiling. CAP grinned and kissed Niel's lips when Niel was smiling. 

"Yes, jagi. I told you." CAP smiled and nuzzled Niel's nose. "Jagiya, i love you way back." 

"If the two of you are going to kiss and cuddle here, please go outside." Niel's father pretend to swat them away. Niel and CAP laughed. Niel's mother followed CAP and Niel out of the room before closing the door behind her.

"Well... Daniel and CAP, you should know, Niel's appa is just trying to test how much CAP loves you Niel. So since there is no school tomorrow, stay for dinner, CAP." Niel's mother pat CAP's shoulder and walked down to the kitchen.

"Test? Yah! Niellie! How can your appa do this?" CAP hits Niel playfully.

"Molleyo." Niel shrugged. He quickly run down to help his mother.CAP smiled to himself. Before he go down to the kitchen, CAP opened the study room's door.

"Niel's abeoji? Thank you very much." CAP bowed 90 degrees straight and quickly closed the door. He wouldnt want to see Niel's father face when he did that. 


Sorry for not updating for a while. I was busy in school. Yes, holiday now but school carries on for me *sobs* but dont worry, i wrote quite a lot today, just that i accidentally delete this chapter in my phone and -poof- gone, so i rewrote it to update asap! Thanks for subscribing! <3