Chapter 37

Stupid Love

(Changjo POV)

Changjo yawned and stretched his arms. Ricky is still sleeping soundly on the couch of the danceroom. The two were up the whole night dancing to Lovefool. Changjo took his jacket and covered Ricky. Changjo went out and get some fresh air. He did some stretching to stretch his tired muscles. As he turn to his left, he saw Niel and CAP walking towards the danceroom with bags.

"Hyung!" Changjo shouted and ran towards them.

"Changjo-ya, help me hold this bag." Niel handed Changjo a plastic bag.

"What is inside?" Changjo opened the bag and saw food.

"Food. My mum cooked quite alot for us, she said its better to eat home-cooked food then school food." Niel shrugged.

"CAP hyung was with you all the time?" Changjo pointed to the bags CAP was holding.

"Yeah, I went to meet my parents." CAP smirked.

"Not yours. Yet." Niel slapped CAP's arm. "He came to have dinner last night. Where's Ricky?"

"Still sleeping. The two of us were up practicing." Changjo strolled over to the danceroom and open the door for Niel and CAP. As expected, Ricky was still sleeping.

"Wow, hardworking maknae couple." Niel put down the bags on the table and crossed his leg, sitting on the floor.

"Shh, be quiet." CAP whispered, he laid himself on the other couch as well. He took off his cap and cover his face.

"Are you that tired?" Niel threw a cushion towards CAP. CAP grabbed it and hugged it.

"Let them sleep." Changjo flipped open his notebook and went through his rap lines with Niel.

"Ohya, where's Chunjoe?" Niel asked.

"Here." The door opened and L.Joe stepped in with Chunji.

"Hyung, where did the two of you go last night?" Changjo sat back and straighten his legs.

"To the beach." Chunji smiled and sat down.

"The two aint practicing?" L.Joe nod towards Ricky and CAP.

"Wake Ricky up with food." Changjo pointed to the bags of food.

"There's food?" Ricky's eyes snapped open suddenly. The four were shocked by the sudden action. Ricky rubbed his blurry eyes and yawned.

"That was creepy." Niel stared at Ricky wide-eyed.

"When there's food you will wake up right." Changjo walked over and hugged Ricky. Ricky covered himself with Changjo's jacket and nodded.

"Now, left leader. Someone wake him up." Chunji kicked L.Joe's leg.

"Yah, Niel! Who is that girl on your phone!" L.Joe shouted.

"What girl?!" CAP peeped open one eye at Niel.

"He's awake, let's practice." Changjo laughed and dragged CAP up.

"Ricky, go wash your face." Changjo kissed Ricky's baby smooth cheek. Ricky nodded and walked out of the danceroom yawning.

"So, where should we start?" Changjo took the CD out of the case and put it into the player.

"After first chorus, your part maknae." Niel threw a cap over to Changjo. Changjo caught it.

"What's the cap for?" Changjo wore it without doubt.

"I didnt ask you to wear it. I was just throwing CAP hyung's dirty cap away and you caught it suddenly." Niel shrugged.

"Yah, hyung! You gotta be kidding right?" Changjo quickly took off the cap and brush his hair.

"I was just joking. Just wear it, think you look better." Niel took another cap from his bag and wore it.

"Are those my caps you took from our room?" CAP took a cap out of Niel's bag and examined it.

"Neh, most of them. Share your loce you know." Niel smiled.

"He is trying to show his love to me hyung. Dont be jealous." Changjo adjusted the cap infront of the mirror.

"Please Changjo, you have Ricky." CAP threw another cap at Changjo just as Ricky stepped in.

"Exactly, I have Ricky. So go to CAP hyung, Niel." Changjo pick up the cap, dust it and put it on Ricky's head.

"Hmm? What's this for?" Ricky looked into the mirror.

"Boy," Changjo pointed to his cap with the word 'boy'. Then he pointed to Ricky's cap.

"Girl. Our important relationship explained." Changjo crossed his arms and grinned. Ricky's face burned and he quickly walk to his place.

"Ricky dont be shy. Changjo, hit it." L.Joe winked at Chunji and stood at his place.

Changjo pushed the play button and the song fast forward to 1:34

"Na jeongmal waereoni Ani naega geureokedo eo motnan geoni baby jagi heoni hadeun ippeun uriagi eodi gasseo Amuri dulleobwado ijen eobseo Haru onjongil honja gungsangiya bakke birado oneun narimyeon cheongseungiya Ireomyeon andoeneun geo nado jal aneunde geureonde jinjja niga neomuneomu bogo sipdan mariya." Changjo did his rap in a swift. He was born a dancer but after meeting Ricky, meeting these guys, he realise he can do so much better. Rap, Sing, Compose and Dance.

"Woohoo~ Okay we're done for today. We got 3 days more to practice. Well I suggest on Saturday we dont do much, just you know hang out. Dont tire ourselves." Changjo grabbed a towel and wiped his sweat.

"How do ya say leader?" Niel threw a bottle of water to CAP who was putting a hand against the wall, catching his breath.

"Anything. We *breathe* can go *breathe* to the ar- *breathe* cade if you *want*." CAP said in between breaths.

"Hmm, sure. I like that." L.Joe point his finger towards CAP, in agreement.

"Alright then, do you guys wanna eat what Niel's mother cooked?" Changjo went over to the table and started unpacking the bags Niel and CAP brought in.

"Food?" Ricky drapped his towel on his shoulder and settled down next to Changjo.

"Wow, there's pork ribs, beef rib soup, saeutwigim, tubujorim! Does your mum ever get hungry and just eat what she cook?" Chunji's eyes glistened. Ricky his lips and gulped down several mouthful of saliva.

"I take that as a compliment. My omma cooks the best food in the whole universe. She's a chef." Niel proudly announced. Changjo threw his towel towards Niel across the table.

"Like duh, your mum is chef. Of course she cooks delicious food. My mum is a dancer and she cook delicious food too. Isnt that more amazing?" Changjo smirked.

"Hey, jangan aniya. Niel's mother is a chef but the food she cooks are always home food. Not high class food." CAP shook his head and took Niel's side.

"Fine fine fine. Both mothers cook well. But Chunji's mother here cook the best. So can we eat?" L.Joe put out a hand to stop Changjo and Niel from arguing further but he was pushed aside for his unhelpful information.

"But i agree. Let's eat. I will eat well!" Changjo clapped his hands and broke the chopsticks. He took a big piece of pork ribs and put them on Ricky's bowl.

"Gumapta." Ricky smiled cheekily and took vegetables for Changjo instead.

"Changjo, dont go on diet anymore. Eat more meat." Chunji took pieces of chicken and put them on Changjo's bowl.

"Gumawo, hyung." Changjo smiled and dig in to his food. After devouring all the main dishes, Niel surprised them with desserts and snacks.

"Your mum seriously cooked so much? I mean did she spend the whole day and night preparing?" Ricky munched on the kimchi.

"Well... I told her i have this bunch of good friends and I really want to treat them something for what they had done for me and she said she will cook. She and my helper cooked so not much worry." Niel grinned, his eyes were b with tears. CAP squeezed his shoulder and thanked him.

"Aww... Niellie dont cry. Thanks for the food." Chunji helped Niel wipe away his tears.

"Im curious how you stay as skinny when you have so much nice food. I mean do you them out as soon as you eat them?" L.Joe asked, chewing his food. Everyone stopped eating and stare at him.

"What? Im stating facts here. Oh, okay sorry about the ." L.Joe shrugged and carried on eating.

"That guy is eating what you passed out then." Changjo pointed to L.Joe and laughed.

"What did you say, fella?" L.Joe reached over the table and headlock Changjo.

"Yah! The food!" Chunji and Changjo yelled in unison. L.Joe and Changjo pulled back and eyed each other.

"Well, its been long since we take a picture." Niel took his phone from his pocket and turn to camera. "Okay pose~"

Niel tapped on the button and everyone smiled. There was no flash, nothing, nothing to prove that the picture was taken.

"Ish the picture taken?" L.Joe said through his teeth. "My uff ish numb."

Niel lowered his phone and looked at it weirdly. He looked into the camera and blinked his eyes.

"Hyung! Paboya, it is on video mode!" Changjo pointed to the blinking red light. Niel hit his head and was about to close it when Changjo stopped him.

"Wait, just video then. We can always take a picture later." Changjo smiled and took the phone. L.Joe coughed and Changjo put a hand to L.Joe's back from afar and acted as though he was patting L.Joe's back.

"Changjo, dont play a fool, i got my eyes on you." L.Joe put two fingers infront of his eyes and pointed towards Changjo. Changjo laughed and gave the phone to Niel.

"If we sell this tape to our fans, its gonna cost a bomb." Niel pouted infront of the camera and smirked. 

"Only if we have fans." CAP grinned and laid down on the couch, ready to enter dreamland.

"Ricky-ya, let's go out." Changjo reached out his hand for Ricky's. Ricky pouted and shook his head.

"Im too full to move."

"Then I will carry you." Changjo bend down for Ricky to climb up.

"Aigoo... L.Joe do that to me someday please." Chunji hit L.Joe's leg.

"Maknae, you're growing up well." Niel thumbs up. Changjo smiled and walked out. The two walked out of the danceroom and campus.

Changjo walked along the street with Ricky on his back. The two lovebirds chatted on the way.

"Where are we going, Changjo?" Ricky hugged Changjo and rest his head on his back.

"Here." Ricky looked up, almost as immediately he jumped down.

"Well... you worked here before. I see how the hyungs treat you. You handed the resignation letter the day after we made up. I feel kinda bad so yeah, i thought maybe we can come here sometime." Changjo smiled.

"I missed them, Changjo. Gumawo." Ricky hugged Changjo and quickly went in.

"Leejoon hyung! Doojoon hyung! Im back!" Ricky ran to the two males at the counter and hugged them.

"Ricky boy! You're here." Doojoon smiled and ruffled Ricky's hair.

"Neh, Im here with my boyfriend, Changjo. Changjo this is Leejoon and Doojoon." Changjo stepped forward and greeted the two.

"Hmm... Im pretty sure Ive seen you somewhere..." Doojoon looked at Changjo suspiciously. Changjo gulped, obviously he had. Doojoon was the one who served him that day while he was spying on Ricky.

"Hyung, may i have your famous blueberry spiral cheesecake pretty please?" Ricky pouted with wide eyes.

"Sure, saengie. Go take a seat. I will be out soon." Leejoon went in to the kitchen.

Ricky and Changjo took a seat next to the window. Ricky clasped his hands together and looked out. Changjo stared out too. People with dogs walked pass them. A dog paused at the front of the window and looked into the restaurant. Ricky plastered his hand to the window and played with the dog. The owner came in and went to the counter.

"Changjo, isnt he cute?" Ricky moved his hand around and the dog's head turned, following Ricky's hand.

Changjo nodded and smiled at the dog. The owner walked out and took her dog. Ricky waved goodbye sadly to the dog.

"Next time, I will buy a dog for you Ricky." Changjo promised Ricky.

"Mm okay." Ricky nodded.

"Here you go, lovebirds. Enjoy" Leejoon placed the plate on the table. Like the name, the blueberry cheesecake had spiral on top and the side.

"Thanks." Changjo took a fork and sliced the cake. "Ah~"

Ricky opened his mouth and ate it. He let out a moan and squirmed on his seat.

"Its so nice!! Try it Changjo." Ricky sliced the cake and fed Changjo. The blueberry and the cheesecake instantly melts in his mouth.

"Daebak! We should come here often." Changjo the fork but he got some blueberry above his lips. Ricky giggled and carried on eating without telling Changjo.

"So how is it?" Leejoon came over and asked ChangRick. Since the restaurant isnt so crowded, Leejoon is able to walk around.

"Very delicious." Changjo turned and thumbs up to Leejoon. Leejoon blinked his eyes and laughed. Ricky couldnt contain it anymore, he burst out laughing too.

"Mwo?" Changjo looked at Ricky and Leejoon.

"I can see you like the cake alot." Leejoon rubbed the area above his upper lips. Changjo immediately cover his mouth. This make Ricky laugh even harder. A customer called and Leejoon excused himelf.

"Mianhae..." Changjo blushed and quickly wiped away.

Ricky giggled and carried on eating. Changjo shook his head and sighed.

"Smile yeah?" Ricky scooped the cake and gave it to Changjo.

Changjo smiled awkwardly and ate it.