Chapter 72

Stupid Love

Im sorry if i didnt make it clear how L.Joe came to find Chunji.... I was really busy these few days and i want to make it up to you all soon so i didnt edit much >< so sorry T.T 


Edited beginning for Chapter 71:

(L.Joe POV: 'I')

I knew as soon as I woke up, I need to find Chunji, embraced him in my arms, snuggle into his neck and apologise to him repeatedly. I left him hanging on that day i left him. It was a painful experience i know. I know i must do something. The doctor told me the cancer cells have not fully disappear and might come back anytime after the surgery. I draw circles on my thigh desperately wanting the doctor to stop talking so i can immediately rush out to catch a taxi. I couldn't believe abeoji actually dragged me all the way to Japan just to pull me away from Chunji, giving me excuses like going to Japan is for a business trip. But the main reason is to let Chunji give up on me in case i didnt make it. But what? i made it alive. I made it out alive for Chunji. But now im stuck in the hospital going through tons of reasons why i shouldnt be rushing out of the hospital like a mad man.

"Are you done talking yet?" I snapped.

The doctor blinked his eyes and gulped.

"Adeul... Dont..." omma put her hand on top of mine. I shook my head and stood up.

"Lee ssi... Im aware that you are very desperate to return to Korea now, but please do listen up before you leave. Just 5 minutes." The doctor told me. I unclenched and clenched my fist.

"Okay, fine." I sat down and waited.

The doctor explained to me how i still need to eat my medicine every day and all sorts of NOs and DONTs. I nodded without a word and as soon as he said, "I think that's all." I took my phone and ran out of the hospital. 

Streaks of lightning can be seen from afar. I zipped up my jacket to keep myself warm. I turned my watch up and realised it's nearly nighttime. And... It's Valentine's Day. I bit my lips, nibbling on the skin, hoping Chunji hasnt really given up on me yet. I hailed a taxi and swooped in. Muttered the address out, I kept my fingers crossed, Chunji is still waiting for me. 

The taxi pulled into the street of Chunji's home. I scanned the street and never realised how empty it felt. How empty it was after i left. Have Chunji being missing me? Does he still have the necklace? Can he still remember me? Does he still love me?

I strolled along the street, avoiding cars then and now. It was nighttime already. Where was Chunji? Is he out with a guy? or... a girl? I couldnt think straight at all. I decided to run down the street and clear my mind.

 

Chunji. If i come back later, you'll be there right? 


Chapter 72

(L.Joe POV)

L.Joe knew it was Chunji when a lone figure starts to walk back. He always know how Chunji looks like. There wasnt a time he mistook someone else as Chunji. As he think back, that lone figure walking back to his house and the lovely, teary figure infront of him, L.Joe wished badly he was there for Chunji when Chunji needed him the most. L.Joe Chunji's cheek with his thumb. Chunji closed his eyes when L.Joe shifted closer. L.Joe was ready to kiss Chunji when it rained.

"." L.Joe cursed. They were so close.

"Byung, lets go in." Chunji started to stroll to his house when L.Joe pulled him.

"Don't. Kissing in the rain is so much more romantic." L.Joe put his arm around Chunji's waist and kissed him.

Chunji's legs gave way and L.Joe held onto Chunji tighter. Their kiss was a passionate one. Raindrops drip onto their faces, making the kiss a wet one but they carried on still.

L.Joe miss those lips of Chunji, miss the way Chunji put his arm around his neck to kiss him. Chunji tilted his head a little for L.Joe to gain more access into his mouth.

"Chanhee..." L.Joe pulled out to breathe. The rain damped Chunji's hair, causing some strands to stick on Chunji's forehead.

'But damn, he look so hot.' L.Joe his lips.

"Byung... I miss you..." Chunji wrapped his arms around L.Joe's waist, leaning against L.Joe's wet chest.

"I miss you too, Channie." L.Joe nuzzled his nose against Chunji's.

L.Joe bend down to kiss Chunji again when Chunji pushed him a little backwards.

"I can't." Chunji whispered, his eyes darting everywhere but at L.Joe's face.

"Jagi, what's wrong?" L.Joe touched Chunji's cheek.

"I'm leaving for LA next week... I don't know if I can still be with you. Omma bought the tickets already." Chunji fumbled with his fingers nervously.

"Andwae... Don't go. We just got back together." L.Joe pulled Chunji into a hug.

Chunji's hand hover around before hugging L.Joe back. L.Joe sobbed into Chunji's hair. The rain had stopped, its just them outside on the road.

"Lets go in, Chunji." L.Joe let go of Chunji and the two of them strolled towards Chunji's house.

"Ricky I'm home." Chunji called out the minute he got in.

"Chunji hyung- L.Joe hyung!" Ricky wanted to hug Chunji but he immediately hugged L.Joe when he sees him.

L.Joe didn't hug back, not because he doesn't want but because he's wet.

"Hyung, you're back! You're back! I miss you!" Ricky hugged L.Joe tightly. Changjo came out from the kitchen, notice L.Joe and ran towards him, pouncing on him immediately.

"Hyung! I hate you! Why are you back?" Changjo hit L.Joe's arm and hugged him afterwards.

"That's my line, Changjo." Chunji smiled.

"Wae hyung? Why are you so wet? Were you two outside in the rain the whole time? Palli! Go change your clothes! I'll make some hot chocolate. Chunji hyung, Eomonni slept already. She said goodnight to you." Changjo told Chunji. 

"Arasso, gumawo Changjo." Chunji thanked Changjo.

"L.Joe hyung, Chunji hyung missed you so badly I thought he was going to die." Ricky giggled.

"Yah! Who told you!" Chunji headlocked Ricky, dripping water from his hair onto Ricky's head.

"Changjo!!" Ricky struggled free and ran to Changjo in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I made you worry, Channieboo." L.Joe hugged Chunji, smoothering into Chunji's wet hair.

"I'm just glad you're back." Chunji kissed L.Joe's cheek.

"Lets go get change, before you catch a cold." L.Joe pulled back and headed upstairs with Chunji.

"Wear my clothes first, since I don't have any of your clothes. You should be able to wear mine." Chunji opened his wardrobe and took out a green sweater and shorts for L.Joe and a white sweater and shorts for himself.

"Do you wanna bathe together?" L.Joe blurted.

"Mwo?" Chunji turned around, blushing.

"Do you wanna bathe together?" L.Joe repeated, slightly meaning it.

"Aniya, go bathe." Chunji giggled and pushed L.Joe in the washroom with his clothes.

"Yah! I meant it!" L.Joe shouted through the door.

"No way are you gonna bathe with me." Chunji shouted back.

L.Joe chuckled, looking at himself through the mirror. His hair was sticking onto his forehead, creating a sticky mess. He was glad to be back, back in Seoul, back with the five of them, back with Chunji. L.Joe took off his wet shirt and hung it up.

His fingers intertwined with the necklace around his neck. He traced it down to the ring, tracing the carvings inside the ring.

"Chunjoe." L.Joe whispered, feeling the carvings. The sides of his mouth curved up.

'Chunji is leaving next week. How can I make him stay? Chunji's mother wouldn't budge even if I am back, right?' L.Joe was lost in thoughts when he heard a knocking on the door.

"Byung-ah, quickly bathe. Don't stay in there too long. I need to bathe too." Chunji said through the door.

L.Joe snapped out of his gaze.

"Neh, Channie." L.Joe took a last look of the ring and went into the shower.

-----

After Chunji and L.Joe bathe, the two of them went down to have hot chocolate with Changjo and Ricky.

"You smell like strawberries. Did you use the strawberry scented hair shampoo?" Chunji asked L.Joe while going down the staircase.

"Oh really? Smell more of me then, I did use it." L.Joe leaned closer to Chunji, which earns him a slap on the chest.

"Ha-ha." Chunji faked laugh.

"Hyung, its 10.45. Its still Valentine's Day you know." Changjo told L.Joe.

"I know. What do you think I should give Chunji? I didn't prepare anything." L.Joe looked at his bare hands.

"I think, your presence is the best gift for Chunji hyung." Changjo nudged L.Joe.

The doorbell rang and Ricky quickly opened the door. In barged CAP and Niel.

"Lee Byunghun you bastard!" CAP headlocked L.Joe.

"Wae Wae Wae? Since when did you come?" L.Joe struggled to get free but CAP's grip was too tight.

"Since Ricky called me. How can you not tell us anything before leaving huh?" Niel crossed his arms.

"Yah! Hyung! I can't breathe." L.Joe hit CAP's arm. Finally, CAP lets him go.

"Damn, I miss you a lot." CAP pulled L.Joe into a "breath-taking" tight hug in which Niel joins in.

"Yah! I breathe barely for a second and you hugged me. But hyung, Niel, I miss you two too." L.Joe hugged them back.

"You sneaky, I'm glad you're back with us." CAP ruffled L.Joe's hair.

"Welcome back, hyung." Niel slapped L.Joe's back.

"Is that how you treat your hyung?" L.Joe punched Niel's arm.

"Apparently yes." Niel pointed a finger up.

The six of them sat around the living room as L.Joe filled them up what happened for the last three months.

"So, I finally told myself I can't stay there any longer, so I came back alone. My parents are still in Japan. Most probably back next month." L.Joe wrapped up his story.

"Where are you staying now then? I thought your house had been on sale?" Chunji asked worriedly.

"Appa bought it back for me. All the furniture will be back by this week." L.Joe shrugged.

"You deserve a thousand beating from us and Chunji hyung for leaving without a goodbye." Niel suggested.

"Thinking that today is Valentine's day, L.Joe hyung should be giving Chunji hyung a kiss right?" Changjo wriggled his eyebrows.

"Yah! Aniya..." Chunji shook his head but L.Joe pulled him near and kissed him on the lips.

"Woo~ Someone miss Chunji's lips." CAP sniggered.

"Yes I do." L.Joe admitted while Chunji tried to digest what just happened.

"Lets stay up then, since there's no school tomorrow." Ricky grinned. "We can watch a movie!"

"I've got some movie though, let me go home and get it." CAP stood up and drove back to his house to get the movies.

"Chunji." L.Joe poked Chunji's cheek, gaining his attention from Niel who has been asking him questions.

"Neh?"

"We haven't talk about you yet. Can you not go to LA? I can't bear to leave you again..." L.Joe glanced down at his fingers.

"Mianhae, L.Joe... I don't know if omma would change her mind." Chunji lifted L.Joe's chin to meet his eyes.

"But I would try to ask her. If I have to go-"

"Aniyo, you won't." L.Joe covered Chunji's mouth. Chunji pushed away his hand.

"Let me finish. If I have to go, I will come back every holiday. I promise." Chunji's eyes were watery when he say those words.

"I don't want you to go." L.Joe took Chunji's hand and drew circles on his palm.

"Neither do I wanna go." a tear slipped down Chunji's cheek.

"Don't cry." L.Joe wiped away Chunji's tears with his thumb.

"I got horror, romance, comedy, drama. What do you guys want?" CAP walked in like nobody's business.

"Horror!" Changjo popped out from the kitchen with fresh buckets of popcorn.

"Aniya! Comedy!" Ricky objected.

"Horror!" Niel chose.

"Horror too!" L.Joe grinned.

"Wae? I'm scared you know..." Chunji pouted.

"That's why this person here exists for you to hug." L.Joe pats on his chest.

"Cheesy~" Changjo whistled.

"Shut up, Maknae." L.Joe threw a cushion towards Changjo but Changjo caught it.

"Horror that's it." CAP knelt down infront of the dvd player and inserted the dvd inside.

The movie started. Changjo and Ricky sat on the couch with Ricky hugging Changjo every instant something scary happens. Niel and CAP sat on the floor, being sadist, laughing whenever something scary happenes.

Chunji laid down on L.Joe's shoulder. Whenever scary things popped up, L.Joe would cover Chunji's eyes.

"L.Joe, I'm scared." Chunji put his arms around L.Joe's waist.

"I will be here by your side, jagi." L.Joe ruffled Chunji's hair and kissed his forehead.

"Will you sleep here tonight? It will be lonely sleeping all alone I'm your empty house." Chunji smiled.

"I will if you want me too." L.Joe took Chunji's hand and intertwined with his fingers.

"Okay, then sleep with me." Chunji giggled softly.

"Sleep with you?" L.Joe whispered as the movie was still playing.

"Aniya, don't think sick." Chunji's cheek turned red even though it was hard to see in the dark.

"I'm not." L.Joe smirked.

The movie ended.

"Cap hyung, Niel hyung, will you be sleeping here tonight?" Ricky asked Niel and CAP.

"Where can we sleep though?" Niel asked.

"Guest room!" Ricky grinned.

"I think its better for them to sleep in your room while you and Changjo sleep in your parents room since your parents aren't at home Ricky." Chunji suggested.

"Mm, neh." Ricky nodded.

The six of them head upstairs to their respective rooms.

"Goodnight, people!" CAP yawned as he closed Ricky's door.

"Goodnight hyung!" Changjo shouted along the hallway.

"Shh! Chunji omma is sleeping." Ricky shushed Changjo.

L.Joe and Chunji left the two dongsaengs talking at the hallway and entered Chunji's room. Chunji crawled up his bed and pulled the blanket up.

"Channie..." L.Joe laid down next to Chunji.

"Hmm?" Chunji turned to face L.Joe.

Their faces were a breath apart from each other. L.Joe shifted nearer to Chunji, their chests touching each other. L.Joe put took Chunji's hands and kissed them.

"Goodnight, Channie." L.Joe whispered, his breath hitting against Chunji's face.

"Goodnight, Byung." Chunji kissed L.Joe and smiled.

"Did you give anyone your lips when I was gone?" L.Joe asked suddenly without thinking.

"Mwo? Ani!" Chunji stuttered.

"I believe you." L.Joe smiled and hugged Chunji to sleep.