Chapter 57

Stupid Love

(Chunji POV: Written in 'I')

"Hyung, do you remember? There are five of us. Me, You, Ricky, Niel and CAP. I'm a couple with Ricky, Niel with CAP and you are just with us. We met in K-Arts. You were a target from our school gangster Bang Yongguk. You went into the hospital twice because Yongguk hit you and you got injuries. We participated in a talent competition in our school and before the finals Yongguk actually targetted you again, sending you straight to coma but not so long. Yongguk was expelled and we managed to go to the finals. We won the competition and got a free trip to Hongkong. We went a lot of places, Ocean Park, Hongkong Disneyland, Wax Musuem, Victoria Harbour, Ladies Market. Do you remember all these hyung?" Changjo told me. I nodded.

"We celebrated CAP hyung birthday on 4th November. We were suppose to meet at the Victoria Harbour for dinner. But you never came. Because you had a car crash. Do you remember?"

I nodded, getting the picture in my mind.

"Do you remember any person significant to you?" Changjo asked.

I shook his head.

"Aniya, no guy." I shook my head again. Ricky, CAP and Niel looked at Changjo, their eyes seemingly talking to each other.

"Are you sure there's no guy?" CAP asked again.

"There's no one, hyung. There's no one at all. There's only us in my memory. Why? Is there someone I'm suppose to know?" I asked.

"Aniyo, hyung. Rest well. I'm going to the washroom." Changjo walked out.

I nodded, giving up trying to remember. I closed my eyes trying to replay the memories. That's when I see it. A guy. I can't see his face to recognise him. But his smile is really beautiful. I opened my mouth to ask Ricky or Niel but I stopped. Maybe the guy isnt that important that's why they never tell me who is it or force me to remember. Maybe the guy is the gangster, but which gangster has a bright smile?

(Changjo POV)

"Hyung... Chunji hyung... Doesn't remember you at all. We tried asking him, but he can't remember at all. Mianhae, hyung. I did what you said. Leave you out in the memory and he didn't ask about you at all... Mianhae, hyung. Mianhae jeongmal." Changjo cried.

"It's okay, Changjo. Its not your fault. Its okay. Maybe its better for him like that. Don't force him anymore if he can't remember. I shall remain being the pale grey piece in his colourful memory. Don't tell him, Changjo. Promise me."

"I-I... Promise."