Chapter 74

Stupid Love

(L.Joe POV)

"You know... If you go now, and try to persuade Chunji's mother by YOURSELF and not Chunji doing the persuasion, Chunji's mother MIGHT give in." L.Joe's mother hinted.

"Mwo, omma? You know something don't you?" L.Joe looked at his mother with wide eyes.

"I do, but its up to you to listen." L.Joe's mother shrugged.

"Omma..." L.Joe pouted.

"Don't do that, you're not cute." L.Joe's mother pinched L.Joe's nose.

"Omma, tell me please..." L.Joe asked with a smile.

"Alright alright. Chunji's mother wants to know if you really want Chunji to stay, because you know its Chunji's father's death anniversary, Chunji should be there. But Chunji's mother told me, actually Chunji's father's grave wasn't there at all. Its here. But since Chunji's mother and father spent most of their time there, Chunji's mother wants to be there to remember the memories." L.Joe's mother spat the truth.

"Wae omma?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" L.Joe jumped up from the couch and head towards the garage for his car.

"Honey, you can't drive yet. Your keys are with your abeoji. Take the taxi." L.Joe's mother told L.Joe.

"Arasso omma!" L.Joe hailed a taxi instantly.

"Good luck, adeul!" L.Joe's mother shouted from the door.

Once L.Joe reached the airport, he ran around finding the check-in point.

"Please don't go yet... Jebal." L.Joe stared up at the board which states the flights' timing. The flight to LA is 20 minutes later. L.Joe sprint off.

"Channie... Channie... CHANNIE!" L.Joe screamed in his heart.

Just then, L.Joe spotted Chunji in the middle of the crowd. Chunji was standing up, looking at his phone. L.Joe smiled and ran towards him.

"Chunji!" L.Joe swooped Chunji up and swing him around.

"L.Joe?" Chunji gasped.

"Mianhae, I'm late." L.Joe put Chunji down and hugged him.

"Mwo? I thought you aren't coming at all." Chunji looked at L.Joe confused.

"Don't go. Stay in Seoul with me."

"L.Joe... You know-"

"Aniya, just listen." L.Joe turned around looking for Chunji's mother.

He saw her walking towards them with Changjo and Niel.

"L.Joe hyung? What are you doing here?" Changjo asked, as he sipped on the smoothie.

"Where's CAP hyung and Ricky?" Chunji asked.

"There." Niel pointed behind him.

"Palli!" L.Joe shouted, he knows exactly what to do.

"L.Joe? I thought you aren't coming?" Chunji's mother finally spoke.

"Gimme a second." L.Joe was fully aware he was rude but he didn't have the time to apologise. He dragged CAP and Ricky towards them.

"What the-" CAP was shocked as L.Joe's sudden action.

Now, he has everyone's attention. L.Joe cleared his throat.

"Chunji, I have a confession to make infront of all of you." L.Joe grinned, as he took Chunji's hand.

"Mw-Mwo?" Chunji looked at the rest with a look that says 'Help me'.

"Chunji, I love you. I really do. And that's also why I can't let you go." L.Joe said.

"The flight to Los Angeles is in 15minutes time. Passengers please check-in."

"I'm gonna make this quick. Chunji, please don't go to LA. I realised you've always been convincing eomonni, not me that's why eomonni you wasn't that convinced I don't want Chunji to go. But now, I'm telling you, Chunji. I got you on my mind, I can't let you go. Stay here in Seoul with me." L.Joe said, looking at Chunji with puppy eyes.

Chunji looked at his mother. Has his mother expected this? Because Chunji's mother had a huge smile on her face right now.

"I should be going now, or I will miss the flight. See you in two months, adeul. I'm leaving you in L.Joe's hand. Don't disappoint me, L.Joe." Chunji's mother gave Chunji and L.Joe a peck on the forehead before leaving with her luggage.

"Have a nice day, boys!" Chunji's mother waved.

"Mwo omma? Annyeong! Have a nice trip?!" Chunji said with uncertanity.

"What's going on exactly?" CAP crossed his arms.

"Well..." L.Joe quickly filled in what his mother told him and how he figured everything out.

"Mothers before they hand their child over, especially when Chunji here is a girl." L.Joe tickled Chunji's waist.

"Yah! I'm not!" Chunji pouted.

"So, is that it? Chunji hyung is going to stay here with you. The six of us are together again? Happily ever after forever and ever and ever and ever?" Changjo asked.

"What do ya think, Maknae?" L.Joe grinned.

"Ohmy, hyung." Changjo pulled all of them into a hug.

-----

At night, the six of them went to the beach and stayed there.

"Remember how I told you I will bring you to the place where you can see the stars clearly?" L.Joe helped Chunji onto the sand.

"Neh, you promised." Chunji sat down, hugging his knees.

"Well, here is it." L.Joe pointed to the sky.

Indeed, the stars over here were brighter and the sky isn't that foggy.

"Why haven't we see this before?" Chunji stared in awe.

"Because we never did spend our time here at night. During the times I weren't with you guys, I came here at night and realised how bright the stars are here." L.Joe put his arms around Chunji, pulling him nearer.

"This, hyung, is the most beautiful thing on earth." Niel told CAP, pointing to the stars.

"I thought I am the most beautiful thing on earth." CAP pouted.

An immediate 'ew' from the rest echooed.

"You aren't beautiful at all." Changjo stuck out his tongue.

"Now this conversation is getting disgusting." Ricky giggled, covering his ears.

"Gumawo, Byung." Chunji leaned on L.Joe's shoulder as he looked up at the sky.

"For?"

"Being here with me."

L.Joe smiled. He held Chunji's face, and stared at it for a long while before leaning in to kiss Chunji.

"Kiss much." Changjo whistled and kissed Ricky.

"CAP hyung..." Niel sulked at the sight of the rest kissing.

"You're so impatient Niellie." CAP sniggered and kissed Niel full on the lips.

Three couples sitting by the beach, kissing. If any kid ever walk pass, hope there's adults near to cover their eyes like Ricky, he's still young thus he closed his eyes when kissing Changjo.

"I love you, Pabobyung." Chunji'a fingers trailed the back of L.Joe's neck, his head against L.Joe's.

"I love you, Channieboo." L.Joe whispered back.

Why hasn't Chunji realised all along he has the brightest star next to him? He don't even need to be in the dark to see him, because he is L.Joe. Probably, because he is too stupid in love to see the star right by his side.

~The End -디엔-~


Author's letter:

That's the end of «Stupid Love» *cries*

Previously I said that I was going to change the title but I decided I'm not going to change because I love this title. My friend had suggested to make a sequel with ending at L.Joe being missing but I can't make a sequel knowing that the second story might be a little confusing for some people. So I've completed «Stupid Love» *throws confetti*.

Firstly, I would like to give thanks to my subscribers who subscribed to «Stupid Love», commenting on the chapters. I love reading the comments and knowing how much you guys like this fanfic. I'm grateful to have such awesome readers who waited for me when I was on hiatus. I hope I didn't disappoint you with this fanfic. Its my first, and I'm glad I wrote it on Chunjoe since its my no.1 OTP *woots*. Thanks for the upvotes too!!^^

Secondly, I like to thank my friend who gave me suggestions on how to complete this story. I think I should acknowledge her even though she doesn't have an aff account (:

Thirdly, I'm thanking Teen Top for giving me such wonderful characters Chunji and L.Joe to write on. Chunjoe forever ♡_♡

I hope you enjoyed «Stupid Love» written by teenangel0510© all plots were purely thought by me only.

Thanks for all your support throughout the chapters!♥♡

~안녕! Goodbye!~

 

Chunjoe love for all of you~ © to owners ♡

 

ARENT THEY CUTEEEE *.*

why arent they together yet *squeals* <3


Thank you! Gumawo! *send kisses*