Chapter 55

Stupid Love

(No One POV)

1 week passed. L.Joe is back in Korea. Chunji on the other hand is still in Hongkong. Reason being his previous coma repeats history. Chunji's mother, Ricky's mother and Changjo's mother flew to Hongkong to take care of Chunji. This time the doctor told Chunji's mother to be prepared Chunji might lose his memory.

"Hyung, L.Joe hyung is in Korea right now. He's fine." Ricky smiled weakly, choking back tears.

"Hyung, do you know we're graduating this Friday? Can you believe it? We're actually gonna miss the graduation cause' we're cool like that." Changjo laughed, his tears fell.

"CAP hyung and I went to buy suits you know. We're gonna have our graduation here. With you hyung. L.Joe hyung will be graduating too, in Korea." Niel smiled, pulling the bed sheets higher for Chunji.

"He has to be in Korea since his father needs him to receive the certificate in order for L.Joe to carry on his father's business legally." CAP put his arms around Changjo's and Niel's shoulder, comforting them.

"Hyung, Shall we get L.Joe hyung to webcam? It will be fun." Ricky grinned, letting his tears fall like nobody's business.

"We can have a live party here. It will be fun." Changjo agreed.

"Wake up, hyung. Wake up." Ricky pleaded.

-----

Changjo took the CD L.Joe sent to him from Korea. He switched on  the CD player and put in the CD. A piano sound starts to play out. Changjo sat down on the chair next to Chunji.

The piano starts to reach the chorus, a heavy breathing from the pianist could be heard.

The pianist is L.Joe.

L.Joe wrote the title of the song on the cover.

Remembrance.

That's the title.

"Chunji hyung? Is the song nice? There's no words cause L.Joe hyung didn't want to sing. But his playing skills aren't that bad right?" Changjo smiled.

The monitor beeps, filling the room with echoes. Suddenly, Changjo's laptop blinks. Changjo took his laptop from the tabletop and put it on the movable table infront of Chunji. He switched on his webcam and focused it on Chunji.

"How is Chunji, Changjo?"

The first thing that came out of L.Joe's mouth is Chunji.

"Still the same. No change." Changjo tilted the laptop so he could see L.Joe's face.

"Hyung, did you sleep well last night?" Changjo asked L.Joe, pointing to his eyebags.

"I couldnt sleep. Don't worry about me."

"How can't I? You're all alone in Korea without us. Why didn't you let Niel hyung and CAP hyung follow you back to Korea?"

"Because Chunji needs you guys more than I do."

A heavy sigh came out.

Changjo looked down at his fingers, tilting his head to the side to look at Chunji.

"How many. How many times Chunji must be hurt because of me? He suffered three or four accidents because of me. He is better off without me back in LA." L.Joe raged, hitting a table.

"Hyung, its not your fault." Changjo nervously picked at a dry skin on his finger.

"Do you know what are people talking about in school? They say, Chunji is a curse. He's forever in trouble when he's back in Korea. People say he gave me the curse. Do you know how much I felt like punching their faces into the wall?" L.Joe started to sob, he coughed, letting the tears seeped in his mouth.

"Hyung! Don't care what they say. Why are you caring what others are saying? No one knows us better than we do. They can say whatever they want. We just don't care." Changjo looked up, tearing the skin off his finger. It starts to bleed.

"I don't know..." L.Joe ran his fingers through his hair, pulling them.

"Hyung, please. Chunji needs you to be strong right now. You can't just give up on him." Changjo pleaded, his finger stung.

"I won't, Changjo. I won't. Send regards to Niel, Ricky and CAP. As well as Chunji's mother." L.Joe reached forward and stood infront of the webcam.

Changjo brought the laptop over to Chunji's face. L.Joe planted a kiss 'on Chunji's face'.

"I love you, Chanhee."

With that, L.Joe went offline.

Changjo put the laptop on the side table. He didn't realised the song had stopped playing. Changjo sat down. He put his hand together on his forehead and sighed. It will be his birthday in four days time. Everything came tumbling down in November. What's gonna happen next?