Chapter 1

Stupid Love

(ChunJi Pov)

"ChanHee-ya, Wake up. We're leaving for Korea tonight. " Chunji's mother shook him lightly, afraid that he would be shaken.

"Son, carry on with your life. You have a future ahead of you. Take care of your omma" "Appa! Dont leave!"

"Appa!" Chunji shouted, sitting up from his bed. He looked around and saw his mother's frightened face. He placed a hand to his forehead and dragged his fringe backwards. His face was wet from the tears that streamed out during his sleep.

"Mianhae, omma." Chunji smiled faintly and hugged his mother tightly. His mother gets that alot. Every single night after his father's death, Chunji will wake from dreams with his father. She kept tears from falling, choking them back. 

"It's okay. Get ready your luggage, we will be leaving after we have our dinner." Chunji's omma patted him on the back, gave him a quick peck on the cheek and left. 

Chunji sighed and look out of the window. The sky seems so blue today. He cant bear to live Los Angeles, although he doesnt have much friend in LA. He got up from his bed and went to the bathroom, took out his clothes and went in the shower.

(Ricky Pov)

"Omma, annyeong." Ricky got down from the second level and flew to the kitchen to kiss his mother. 

"We're leaving tonight right? Right?" Ricky bounced up and down the kitchen. He really disliked it in LA, everything is so busy. Cars are busy every day on the street, his parents are busy everyday with work. He is glad that he finally gets to return to his homeland after so many years. 

"Yes, my dear. Now, go set the table while your dad prepare the breakfast." Ricky's mother ruffled his hair and helped her husband with the frying of sunny side up eggs. 

Ricky got out the plates and set them on the table. After doing what he is supposed to do, he got up to his bedroom and starts packing his clothes. He will never regret leaving LA since he never like this place anyway, but.. He will kind of miss someone. The quiet guy living across the street. He is really quiet. The guy opposite lives in LA longer than him, whenever Ricky steps out of the house for school, he will see the brunette walking out of the hosue, walking the same direction as him to school. Sure did they study in the same school but Ricky never sees him in school. Everyday Ricky will wave across the street, shouting hello to the guy, but the brunette never turn, probably his headphones were blasting with music. Even though, Ricky likes his presence. He seems like a nice guy, the brunette's mother baked a cake for Ricky's family when they first moved in,thus Ricky is never upset when he dont reply with a hello. 

"Ricky-ya! Breakfast is done!" Ricky's mother shouted from the kitchen.

"Neh, omma!" Ricky shut his luggage and ran down to the kitchen. 

(Chunji Pov)

Chunji came out of the bathroom dripping wet from head to toe. His torso and hair immediately became a mini waterfall, dripping onto the ground. He ruffled his hair with a towel and sat on his bed half-. His mind flashes with scenes of his father's death. His head hurts badly.

"Ugh." He rolled up his towel and threw it across the bed, hitting the door. ChunJi's mother walked in, picking up the towel and placed it on top of a table. 

"ChunJi-ya, omma is going for work now. I'd cooked breakfast, its on the dining table. If there's anything you need, call me. Or..." Chunji's mother was cut off by Chunji.

"Or go across the street to that pretty boy's mother and get help from there. Neh, omma. I get it. You can go to work now." ChunJi smiled and walked towards his mother, pulling her close.

"Omma, i love you." Chunji fought back his tears but in the end, letting it fall gently on his mother's shoulder.

"Neh, son. I love you too. Dont say that about Ricky, he is really sweet. You should be friends with him." Chunji's mother pulled back and pulled her son's nose playfully. 

"Aigoo, omma. It hurts." Chunji innocently touched his nose and pouted.

"Aish, i have to go now. Annyeong, son." Chunji's mother kissed ChunJi on the forehead and went out. ChunJi pulled his drawer and took out a simple t-shirt with the words 'Im a Jerk' printed on the front. He didnt mind these shirts, since people always judged him in school. So why not just go for it?

(Ricky Pov)

"Omma, Appa, im leaving for school now. Annyeong!" Ricky took his bag, kissed his mother and quickly ran out of the house in order to catch the brunette living opposite. Everytime, 07.30 sharp, the brunette will step out of his house and walk to school. Ricky doesnt want to miss this chance to talk to him.

"Annyeong!" Ricky shouted across the street, just in time for the brunette to walk out of the house. The brunette stared at him with cold eyes, that send shivers down his spine. Ricky looked down immediately and started walking towards the traffic light. 'Perhaps i should take the same route as the guy today.' Ricky smiled and started walking across the street. 

"Yah! Be careful!" Ricky turned his left and saw a vehicle coming towards him. Seconds later, he was on the ground of the pathway, on top of a guy. The guy pushed Ricky off his chest and took his bag. 'he...' Ricky realised the guy was the brunette. He opened his mouth to say thank you but received a unwelcoming statement.

"Are you blind or deaf or stupid? Pabo. Look out for traffic before you dash across the street pabo. This aint Korea flower boy." The brunette snapped, slung his bag over his shoulder and started walking towards school.

Ricky was dumbfounded by his words and actions. He didnt realise the incoming traffic when rushing across the street. And, the brunette just saved his life. Ricky's heart beat really fast. He sat there on the pathway, unaware of blocking people's way. 

"Yah! Pabo! Are you going to sit there and stare into space?" The brunette turned and realised Ricky was still sitting there. He came towards Ricky and pulled Ricky up with only one hand. 

"You're seriously a pabo." The brunette shook his head and walked. Ricky came back to life and hurried over to the brunette. 

"Um, about that... Thank you... for... saving m.. meh." Ricky stumbled over his words when he looked up at the brunette. The brunette really has a nice face. The brunette didnt realise Ricky's stare. He pulled out his headphones from his bag and played music. So, Ricky kept quiet on the way to school.

(L.Joe Pov)

"Are you gonna give her to me or what?" L.Joe held the small shivering blonde guy by the hoodie. He jerked his head up, widening his eyes.

"Neh! Neh... I.. I.. I willl.. givee.." the poor guy shook terribly. L.Joe smirked and dropped the guy on the ground. He rubbed his hands against each other as if wiping away the dirtiness of the guy. 

"You should say that earlier." L.Joe smiled and held the girl's hand. His face brightens up and is full of smiles. 

"C'mon, let's go babe." The girl, although frighten by L.Joe's actions towards the guy, held tightly to L.Joe and rested her head on top of L.Joe's shoulder. L.Joe loved it when girls do that to him. If he wants, he gets it by all means. His gang of 3 walked out of the shack and sending chills to everyone next to them. Bang Yongguk, Bang Minsoo or C.A.P and Lee ByungHun or L.Joe, these 3 names are infamous for their bully experience in school. No matter how hard the school master tries to stop them, they always come out with plans to climb up on top of the school master. Despite trying hard to stop the 3, their talents were beyond speech. All 3 of them were masters in rapping. Maybe that's why the school master chose to keep them instead of expelling them.

"Yah, L.Joe. You got your girl. Where shall we go next?" Yongguk rub his hand togethers, raising his eyebrow. L.Joe stopped in track and spun around. 

"Eat."

(ChunJi POV)

'Man.. Im tired.' ChunJi jumped on top of his bed and lay down. He was dead beat after school. He ran around the track for 5 rounds before stopping. He got to get thigns off his mind to start a new life in Korea. No one stopped him, except for flower boy who kept asking him to drink some water before carrying on. The sight of the flower boy irks him way too much. ChunJi covered his eyes with his arm and breathe deeply. His breath engulfed the whole room, only his breathing could be heard. He managed to nap for a few hours before dinner time and woke up at 5.

ChunJi went to bathe and came out no sooner. He got to the kitchen and started preparing for dinner. He decided to whip up a simple dish. Omelette Rice with Vegetables Soup. Weird, but that's what he can do. He slowly turn up the fire to heat things up. He got out the ingredients and started chopping. He found it weird. Like, it's too silent. He got to the living room and turned up the radio. Seungri's Gotta Talk to You was on. ChunJi found the beat and started moving his body to the beat while chopping the vegetables. 

"Budi naege angyeojul su innayo~ Isseoyo, Isseoyo Nae Maeumi~" Chunji's soft voice came out of his mouth. He never thought his voice was nice, although his mother always praise him for his sweet heavenly voice. He smiled at the thought of that. 

"Chunji-ya, Omma is home." Chunji's mother walked in the hosue, taking a whiff of the strong aroma of omelette. Chunji put down the knife and wiped his hands on the apron.

"Omma." Chunji gave his mother a back hug and snuggled into his mother's shoulder. 

"Aigoo, son. Are you cooking omelette rice? It smells nice." Chunji's mother broke free from Chunji's tight hug and went to the kitchen. Chunji smiled and followed after his mother. He watched as his mother tasted the soup and complimented on his cooking skills. He grinned even wider and rubbed the back of his neck in embarassement.

"Ah, Chunji-ya, omma take over from here. Quickly pack your luggage, Omma finished packing. We will be leaving in 2 hours or soon. Okay?" Chunji nodded and took off the apron. He walked up to his bedroom and took out his luggage, he placed his neatly folded clothes into his luggage. Taking his books, music sheets, notebook, diary, and necessity items, he stuffed them all in his luggage except for his notebook and music sheets. He took a backpack from his wardrobe and carefully place the music sheets inside his bag to prevent it from crumpling. He then took his headphones, one he couldnt live without. He went to his bedside and stopped. He picked up the photoframe from the table top and knelt down on his knees. His fingers brushed towards an unknown figure. His tears slowly fall, wetting the photo. Luckily, prevented by a glass. 

"Appa... I miss you so much." Chunji's tears fall uncontrollably on the glass. His fingers touching a male figure, seemingly his father. He shut his eyes, unwilling to let his tears fall. He hugged the photoframe to his chest, softly whispering for his father. Unaware to him, his mother had been watching his moves. She's dying to hug Chunji and tell him everything's alright, but she knows if she goes to Chunji with wet eyes, Chunji will tear up more. She silently sob, watching Chunji behind the door. Chunji's soft whimper moved on to a higher stage, sobs with more tears, he carefully covered his mouth. He didnt want his mother to hear him. 

"Chunji-ya, Dinner's ready." Chunji's mother went down to the kitchen, washed her face and shouted for Chunji. Chunji cleared his throat and nodded to no one. He put the photoframe into the luggage and closed it. 

"Neh, Omma! Im coming." He was surprised his voice sounded clear despite his red eyes. He quickly wash his face and blink several times. He walked down the staircase.

"Omma." He smiled.

(Ricky POV)

Ricky dragged his heavy luggage out of the door and waited for his parents to come out of the house. He was surprised to see the brunette coming out of the hosue at the same time. dragging a luggage too! He couldnt contain his excitement and shouted across," Annyeong!" The brunette looked over and seems annoyed. The brunette shook his head and went back in, leaving his luggage out on the street with a few parcels. 

"Omma, where are the neighbours going?" Ricky went in to his house and asked his mother.

"Oh, Mrs Lee and her son? I heard they are leaving too. To korea! How coincidence is it." Ricky's mother smiled and went off packing other stuff. Ricky cocked his head to the side, and walked out to the yard. He sat on top of his luggage and began shaking back and forth.

"Dont do that, you will fall over, and break some parts of your body." a harsh voice startled Ricky, causing him to fall backwards.

"Omo~" Ricky held his head. His head banged on the ground real hard. 

"I told you. You shouldnt have done that." A figure walked towards Ricky, lifting him up by the shoulder. " You okay?" The brunette helped Ricky dust off leaves stuck on his cotton shirt. 

"Neh, thank you. Im Ricky." Ricky extended his hand out to shake the brunette's. But the brunette just stared at the hand as though its alien. He slowly extended his out but he withdraw it quick.

"I have to go." The brunette ran across the street, back to his house.

(Chunji POV)

Chunji quickly got back home. He didnt know what was he doing. He never make friends but that kid back there, Ricky, just wanted to be his friend. He leaned against the door and sigh. Maybe he should be friends with Ricky, he has been trying so hard to get Chunji's attention since forever. 

"Chunji-ya can you help omma get the luggage and packages out to the front yard?" Chunji's mother shouted from her bedroom.

"Neh, omma." Chunji put Ricky at the back for now and went up to help his mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To the airport please." Chunji got on the taxi with his mother. He looekd back to the house. As much as he dislike the house, the house contains alot of his memories. Sad, happy, angry everything. The taxi starts moving and Chunji looked back to the front. He held his mother's hand tightly. 

-

"Please check in that side." The lady at the counter pointer to the boarding hall. ChunJi smiled and dragged his luggage towards his mother. 

"Omma, why am i not sitting with you?" Chunji asked curiously. His sea is one row behind his mother.

"Chunji-ya, come sit down next to me." Chunji sat down next to his mother and looked at her. "You know the cute boy that lives opposite us? Ricky? His family is going back to Korea too. Dont you think its so coincidental? I told his parents to let Ricky sit with you, so you two can talk together. Also, you two will be entering the same school. I know you wont like this but i really hope you can open yourself up and let others into your life. I need someone who can help you when you're in need. I cant always be with you, Chunji-ya." Chunji's mother's voice was filled with so much emotions that Chunji thought his mother was going to cry. He looked down on his feet and started drawing circles on the ground.

"Okay, omma." Chunji looked up and smile.

--------------------------------------------

hello^^ Im done with my first chapter. Its really long. omo im so sorry. Please comment if you prefer short or long chapters. Im pretty excited for the first fanfic thus this long chapter. Please support!! :D