Bang Yongguk -Crash

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Bang Yongguk - Crash
 

 

 
 
 
It was evidential to everyone around that Bang Yongguk loves you more than he loves ramen.
 
Yongguk would be the last to ever think he would fall hard for a girl. He always seemed like the type who was a bit too busy to be checking out girls, the one who cared more about work and his fans. He was so wrong!
 
 
You really had him crashing and burning
 
 
You liked him, yeah. He was your favorite member, yeah but you didn't hyperventilate or turn into a fan girl when you were with him. You did however, hyperventilate for the maknae line and totally turned into a pedo-Nuna for the two.
It made absolutely no sense to Yongguk at all. How is it that you go crazy for those two but when it came to him your as calm as a rock?!
 
Yongguk's jealous? The Bang Yongguk that got thousands of fangirls' ovaries exploding is jealous?! 
 
Tsk, yeah right!
 
Bang Yongguk is not jealous of his two very much younger and cuter dongsaengs'. He is not jealous that HIS girlfriend is fan-girling and literally cooing at everything Jongup and Zelo does. 
 
 
Totally not jealous at all.
 
 
Zelo's cute, very, very cute, and he doesn't need to act cute, he already is cute skin deep. And Jongup? As weird as he can be sometimes, he's an angel and is always smiling. To put it short, their both incredibly cute, they look cute and are utterly cute, all the while not even having to do anything. 
 
 
Cute. 
 
 
That's something Yongguk don't have.
 
 
Oh yeah, and they're bombtastic at aegyo too. 
 
 
Yongguk + aegyo= the scariest thing ever. It's darkness to him. A very, very, very dark, lonely and scary place. 
 
 
He remembered you covered your face in embarrassment and tried to hold back your laughter when he showed you his 'aegyo.' It wasn't one of his most proudest moments.
 
 
He knew, you knew, his bandmates knew, and his fans knew he absolutely without a doubt is horrible at aegyo. Yet, the all mighty Bang Yongguk wanted to test it on you, to see if you would flop on the floor like how you do to the maknaes'.
Worst decision he has made ever.
 
 
Okay, so maybe Yongguk's aegyo isn't pleasant to you and at least now he knows you'll never ask him to do it. He feels safe on that one. 
 
But why can't he seem to turn on your fangirl mode for himself? There had to be something about him that would trigger you to spazz about, or else why would you be with him?
 
 
Collar bones. 
 
 
Yongguk's luxurious collarbone should have you spazzing like never before. All the girls' like his collarbone, and he knew all his fans drooled over it. He was certain this was the answer. Yongguk chose to wear the only lowest cut shirt he owned, which happened to be a gift from Himchan, that greasy ert. 
 
You eyed him from across the room and he pretended to not notice, but he was secretly happy. He was starting to feel like this could be it. You chatted away with the stylist and soon Yongguk had lost your attention, again. He sulked and pulled the shirt up to cover his too much of exposed chest. He sorta regrets not bringing an extra shirt.  You snuck behind him when he was busying himself with his shirt. You knew he was getting frustrated from how low the cut was. You giggled as you watch him continuous pull it up.
 
"For someone who doesn't like to show skin you have a very unique way of not doing it." You said with your arms crossed against your chest. 
He was startled by your voice and could only give you an embarrassed smile. You shook your head and untied the sweater that was tied around your waist. You sighed handing it to him. He was embarrassed but accepted it and quickly put it on. He felt better knowing he's covered up. You played with his hair and he leaned his head on your stomach.
 
"You've been acting strange lately, what's wrong?" You asked. He wrapped one arm around your waist as he brought you closer to him. The hand that was riffling through his hair was now around his neck. He buried his face into the center of your stomach. You started to question his motives lately, but didn't think too much about it because well, Yongguk never really does things without a purpose.
 
"So are you going to tell me why you wore such a low cut shirt when I remember clearly you don't like to wear them?" You chuckled in between your question. You knew he was dying from embarrassment, but a little teasing wouldn't hurt right? This was something so out of Yongguk's usually behavior. You thought it was actually pretty cute, considering he came out of his comfort zone to do something you know he wouldn't do unless he had a purpose to it.
 
He mumbled something into the fabric of your shirt. You nudge him to say it louder. He did, but he was still speaking to your shirt. You removed your arm from around his neck and forced his head up to look at you. His eyes got smaller as he tried not to face his own embarrassment. You smiled at him while running a finger down the side of cheek.
 
 
"Can't you save me from the embarrassment?" He plead.
 
You shook your head a smirk creeping on your lips and tapped his nose. "Nope! You have to tell me, or how else am I supposed to make fun of you."
 
He snickered. "Some girlfriend you are." You showered him with a bright smile and knew you had won. He sighed before resting his head on your belly again, but this time he turned his head so you'd hear him clearly.
 
 
"I wanted to see you spazz over me." He finally confessed.
 
You tilt your head in amusement but quickly became confused. He had wanted you to spazz over him? Like how his fans does? He wanted to see you wail your arms, let out screeching sounds of screams and flop like a fish out of the water?
 
"Why would you want to see me spazz? It looks like how your fans are when they see you."
 
 
He lift his head up resting his chin on your belly. "But you do it to Jongup and Zelo all the time." He whined.
 
 
It clicked to you what all of this was really about. 
 
 
"Are you...jealous?"
 
 
He immediately looked away and settled back to his seat. 
 
 
Your eyes watch as he fumbled.
"Oh my gosh, you are jealous!" 
 
 
He pouts. "Am not!"
 
 
You laughed clapping your hands. He muttered angrily to himself.  "Aww, Bang!" You said sinking into the seat next to him and cupping his face. 
He pushed your hands away and you laughed even more. "Is this what this is all about?" You asked. "Because I fan girl over the maknaes and not you?"
 
He shamefully nod his head. This made him even more adorable and cute than he already is. He was jealous over something that small, but he didn't know that it was hard for you too. Everything he did was spazz worthy especially when he was just being himself. 
 
"You do know that I'm your girlfriend and not theirs right?" 
 
He nods.
 
"And you do realize that their your naive kids too?"
 
He nods.
 
"So what's all of this?" You said pulling the head of the sweater and peeking inside. He slapped your hand away and as always you laughed.  "Seriously babe," you said tugging  at it again. He clutched onto it for his dear life. 
 
 
You smacked your lips shaking your head. "Your lucky that sweater's yours and not mine." 
By now you knew he was stalling because he didn't want to tell you the reason. You weren't going to let him go this time. You were going to get it out of him. 
You pulled his hand off the fabric of his sweater and sat yourself on his lap. He stiffened as you settled yourself down and looked around. He gave you the 'Are you crazy' look but you ignored it. You both weren't the type to do things like this in public but this was the last trick you had.
 
 
"The sooner you tell me the faster I'll get off." You said. "Better hurry before people start staring." You warned. He cleared his throat admitting to defeat.
 
 
"I've never seen you fan girl over me before. You always do it for the other members but you never do it for me." His voiced became lower and more quiet the more he continued with his reason.
 
You stared at him and he stared at you. "Is that all?" You asked.
 
"I just wanted to see you fan girl over me. I know I sound stupid huh?" 
 
You smiled and leaned in to peck his lips. "Yes, you are very stupid." You said shocking him, "but I'm sorry I made you feel that way Yongguk." You rested your hands on his neck. "You have no idea how hard I fan girl over you. I don't do it because I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable." You confessed.
 
 
"You're like so crazy damn hot. Like why you gotta be so hot with that deep voice of yours, and those damn luxurious collarbone that screams to be touched. You don't know how much I hate you sometimes." You breathed in and out.
 
He stared at you and broke into a chuckle. He was so satisfied with your confession his gums were showing. You hit his chest and pulled yourself off but he grabbed held of your hip and pulled you back into his lap.
 
"See how embarrassing it is?"
 
He shook his head. "I like it when you do it. You're so cute!" He said plopping a slopping kiss on your lips. Your face scrunched unamused as he happily showed his gummy smile. 
 
 
"You're a loser you know that."
 
"Hey, this loser's your boyfriend and this loser loves you a lot." You opened your mouth to protest but was cut off by a kiss. He was indeed your stupid, adorable, and hot loser boyfriend.