ZELO - Amusement Park

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

ZELO - Amusement Park

ll © as tagged ll

 

 


It was one of those rare Saturdays that Zelo had it off and he wanted to spend it with his girlfriend. He wanted to go to the amusement park because he hasn't gone there for a while. Himchan overheard Zelo's conversation with his girlfriend on the phone and he wanted to go to the amusement park too.

Himchan immediately went to the brain of the group and they both came up with a plan to persuade the leader for all of them to go to the amusement park together. At first, Zelo didn't want his hyungs to go because he wanted to spend some alone time with his girlfriend, but he couldn't flat out say that. Himchan will bite him later for that. "I suppose we could go," Yongguk answered "that is if Zelo doesn't mind us going?"

Everyone eyed Zelo and he felt his appearance grew smaller. Himchan was glaring at the maknae and moving his lips around saying something Zelo couldn't quite make out but he was sure it was a threat. Zelo wants to say no, but he knew he couldn't. He could only nod his head and the happy Himchan and Youngjae high-five each other.

He wanted only him and Jenny! Why are the hyungs' going?! Zelo wanted to cry. It's not that he doesn't enjoy being around his hyungs', but when he is with them 24/7 he'd like a little alone time, especially with his girlfriend who he hasn't seen in a long time. "Hyung I'm going to go pick up Jenny. I'll meet you guys at the park!" The maknae called out to the oldest and ran out the door before anyone could say anything.


He skated on his skateboard to his  girlfriend's house. He couldn't stop smiling at the thoughts of spending a whole day with her. Jenny was already outside waiting for him and when she heard wheels being scratched against the cement ground she grinned. She smiled brightly when he saw her tall handsome boyfriend. She ran with all her might and Zelo jumped off his skateboard with his arms wide open. She jumped on him and he spun her around. She screamed as her legs swung in the air.


"I missed you so much!" She said tightly hugging her boyfriend.

"I missed you too!" He pulled the hug away and pecked her on the lips. She shyly hid her face and he smiled at how adorable she looked.

"Come on," he said grabbing her hand. "I'm taking you to the amusement park." Jenny's eye jot up and she jumped up and down excited. They walked to the park hand in hand and every now and then Zelo would pull her closer to him and kissed her cheek. They happily ran inside the gate and stopped to gaze at all the rides before them.

"Which one do you want to go on first?" He asked.
She hummed a long tune and looked around at all the rides. Something caught her eye and she pointed in that direction. Zelo looked at what she was pointing at and he wanted to face palm himself.


"Oh! HELLOOOO love birds!"

Jenny laughed and waved frantically at the five boys. "Hi Oppas'!" She greeted back. Himchan squeezed in between Zelo and Jenny and gave her a hug. "Oh my," he said. "Our little Jenny's gotten so much more prettier."


She blushed and couldn't help but giggle. Zelo, on the other hand, wasn't enjoying this.

"Are you guys here for the rides too?" She asked. Himchan opened his mouth to answer but Yongguk dragged the latter away. Zelo smiled mischievously and gave the leader a silent thank you.

"Let's go on that one Oppa!" Jenny said pointing to the red one. They raced each other to the line and when Jenny won Zelo turned into the tickle monster.


"Look at our baby," Himchan said wiping a fake tear. "He's all grown up."

"Hyung hyung can we go on that one? Can we? Can we?" Jongup asked bouncing on Yongguk. Daehyun joined in too, and didnt give the leader a chance to answer. They were dragging him to the biggest ride on the park.

"My baby~," Himchan cried. "Ah, is it sad that I'm jealous of our baby?" "They make a cute couple." Yongguk yelled from afar.

"Hyung, I want a pretty girlfriend too." Youngjae complained.

They were all envious and jealous of Zelo and Jenny. They were young but adorable, and anyone can see they had that puppy love. The hyungs' were jealous, but couldn't be more happier that their giant baby has someone he can lean on.

"Oppa, how long are you free today?"

"I have the whole day off." He said.

"Really?!"

He smiled. "Really." She snuggled closer to the boy as they sat at the top of the hill. "No more rides?"

She shook her head tracing her finger along the veins on his arm. "Nope. I just want to be with Oppa."
Nope kissed the top of her head and brought her closer to him as they snuggled and watch the sunset.