Bang Yongguk - Bow Wow

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

bow wow ft. bang yongguk

 

 

 



You knew he was staring. You can tell by the sudden light of happiness flinching in his eyes when that girl walked by. Tsk, you shook your head. So, the almighty Bang Yongguk was like every other guy as well.

Was it bad that he had checked out another girl while you were next to him? It wasn't like you wouldn't have done the same, except you wouldn’t look like a stupid person with his mouth hanging open star-struck by this random girl's beauty.

Well, two can play that game as well Mr. Bang Yongguk.

You cleared your throat in a thoroughly manner interrupting his train of sight. He was embarrassed that he had done what he did. He tried to play it cool like nothing happened and that his eyes weren't following the pretty girl that just walked by.
You're gonna have to try harder than that Yongguk.

You were slightly disappointed because he did it right in front of you. You decided to push pass your non-developing jealousy and play along.

"Wow!" You said your eyes widen. "Damn, she is hella hot." You pointed to the same girl your boyfriend's eyes had been following. He tensed a bit uncomfortable and worried. He has no idea that you had already noticed it all.


"If I was a guy I'd tap that." You said clapping your hands together and wiggling your brows in a teasing manner. He was definitely feeling a little uncomfortable with your sudden behavior but his little guilt faded. He could only respond with a little smile afraid you might be upset if he added his own comment.

"You don't think she's pretty?" You asked daringly. You watched him hesitating to say what's really on his mind. Why he afraid to say it when your eyes have already done it?

He looked at you and his mouth slowly opened saying what his eyes saw. "She is pretty." He finally admitted along with a guilt ridden face. You stretched a smile on your face nodding your head. You decided it's best to not get upset over something like this; after all it is all of our nature to stare at a good-looking person.

Yongguk, on the other hand, was worried he might have upset you in some sort of way but complimenting that other girl. "But you're prettier." He added with a cheesy smile.

Well played Bang Yongguk, well played.

You side-eyed him, shaking your head at his meaningless apology. "It's cool," you said. "You don't need to say that, we both know she's the better looking girl." You played it off, not fazed by the beauty of this stranger.

His eyes panicked at he needed to say something quick but you put him off. Without yourself even knowing, your eyes naturally followed the guy that walked passed you. Your eyes scanned him from head to toe. His appearance alone left you a little breathless and you smiled at him like he was a piece of chocolate. Yongguk noticed it too, and he looked at the guy who stole your attention. It was obvious Yongguk wasn't dumbfounded by this, but you had just reacted what he looked like earlier.

Except his wasn't as amazing as yours. The guy who had caught your attention gave you a gentle but handsome nod and smiled. Your heart melted and it was beating abnormally fast. You fanned yourself a bit feeling your cheeks flushed by this handsome stranger.

When you finally removed your eyes from the handsome stranger Yongguk had his arms crossed against his chest. He has initiating his 'army-froze' posture to show you how unpleasant it was of you to get flutter by another guy, who's more handsome than him.

You stared at your boyfriend with a blank face while he was trying to maintain the remainder of his pride. You laughed shaking your head causing him to be baffled.

"What?" You said. "Guys do the same thing too. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about." You stretched your arms leaning back in your chair with the biggest grin on your face shrugging your shoulders.

Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed. The guilt he was feeling earlier crept back to the pit of his stomach. You patted his back assuring him its fine. "Relax," you said pinching his nose. "I'm not mad that you were blinded by that pretty girl." You paused. He was staring at you with puppy eyes and there was no way you could get upset when he's beating himself for this.

Sometimes you wished Yongguk wouldn't have to feel bad for things like this. It's natural and it's okay. Sure, it might have made you a little upset but you were just being impulsive.

You cupped his face planting a kiss on his lips. He smiled like a fool now that you weren't mad. That handsome guy and that pretty girl were amazing eye-candies but nothing beats Yongguk and his gummy smile. It's only Yongguk that can make you have butterflies floating in your stomach, and bring a crazy lightning fast tingle in your heart.

He draped an arm around your waist bringing you closer to him. You about trying to play it cool and he, like the moralistic man he is, cooly admitted to it. You laced your fingers with his and leaned your head on his shoulder.