Xiumin - Opportunity

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

O p p o r t i n i t y

 

 


 

Cloudred

Name: alex
Who you want: xiumin-EXO-M
Genre: romcom
Any specifics?: Alex is a big fan of EXO M well only xiumin is, until one day she has this crazy idea to sneak in to the backstage of a music program where exo will be performing will she get her crazy idea to actually met xiumin? "the man of her dreams"

Author's Note: this was a rather sasaeng-ish prompt lol ummmm i hope i didn’t make it sound too stalker-ish & please don’t ever try this okay? I know we all love & adore our idols but let's remember that they are humans just like you & i. I know for most of you this could be your one & only chance and I get that, but think before you take action. It may seem harmless to you but not to them. Safety & Respect; remember that. -A

 


You have been waiting for this day since the day you discover EXO-M and since then, your life changed. It's every fan girls dream to see their bias and you were determined to make the best out of it. You didn't want to see him, no, you want to meet him. You want to meet Xiumin the man who stole your heart.

You were the biggest Xiumin fan you know. You remembered everything from the simplest such as his birthday to his least favorite. It was crazy and it amazed you how well you knew a guy you never met. You knew him better than you knew your own friends. If someone were to quiz you on Xiumin you would ace that with no trouble.

You love him a lot and he brought many smiles and laughter to your life. Whenever you were sad or just really down and wanted to cry, Xiumin made it all better. He always made everything better.

It was going to be tough but you were determined and desperate to get access into the music show. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and you won't miss out. You don't know what you will do but you must meet Xiumin, even if it was for a simple hello it meant much more to see him up close and in person.

You refreshed the browser button a million times and every time it brought you to an error page. You were frustrated and losing hope of ever seeing Xiumin. The server kept crashing and each time you refreshed the browser you lost a chance at getting a ticket. You repeatedly press F5 and finally, after much depression, sadness, loss of hope, and almost giving up the ticket was yours. You are one step closer to seeing Xiumin.

You were so excited, no you were beyond excited, and there really were no words to express how you feel at this very moment. You couldn't believe you were waiting in line and exactly in 2 hours and 18 minutes you will get to see the man of your dreams. You didn't care if there were fans here who possibly like him more than you did. You knew you loved this man more than anything and none of them could compare to what you felt toward him. The line grew longer and you were getting irritated by group of girls in front of you. Their group suddenly grew as the show time got closer and it annoyed you that they cut in and squeezed with people they knew.

You wanted to say something but you didn't want to lose your one and only chance of ever seeing Xiumin. You held in your temper and listened to his voice to take your mind elsewhere. His voice did take you elsewhere and soon your eyes spotted something you weren't exactly sure was what it really was you saw. You asked the girl behind you to save your spot for you and used the bathroom as your excuse. You ran towards where the portable toilets were and looked around before you picked up a lanyard with a badge attached to it.

Was this a sign? Could this seriously be happening? In your hands was a staff pass and you weren't sure if you should turn it in or take this chance and use it. You took a deep breath and placed the lanyard over your head making sure the badge was visible and slipped through the back. Your heart dropped when you saw the security guard and had to force your legs to go forth. You tried to remain calm and act normal when you faced the security guard. He took one look at you and his eyes went to the badge and just like that you gained access inside the music station.

You couldn't believe it. It worked! It really worked you’re really inside the music station. You stared in puzzle at all the staff working to get everything set up and making sure everything is in place. You zipped up your jacket to cover the Xiumin shirt you spent days creating. You walked around freely searching for the corridor that would lead you to the waiting room. You walked passed a door but retreated back and your jaw dropped.

Xiumin was sitting on the sofa playing with a tablet. You felt the world and everyone around you stopped. In that moment, the only thing you saw was Xiumin and you were positive time had stopped. He is even more beautiful in person than you imagined. His adorable squish-able cheeks were fluffier and his smile made you lose all control within you.

You were so close yet so far and you couldn't push yourself to go in. You couldn't push yourself to walk in, say hi, and possibly shake his hand. You backed out and cornered yourself against the wall.

What were you even thinking? You've gone mad because of this man. You pretended you were busy with something when staff members came by and some gave you a small nod. It was surprising that no one seemed to have noticed that you weren't a staff. You thought about it and you could approach him as a staff since you have the badge with you. He wouldn't know you're a fan, although you rather he knew you are a fan, but you didn't want to get kicked out. You really are crazy.

You gather all the courage you had left and marched to the door but right when you were about to go in Xiumin came out and he greeted you. You froze in shock and your heart was beating so loud you were sure he heard it.

"Are we going to rehearse the last stage with everyone?" He asked.

You stared at him not able to process what he said. You drowned yourself from his presence, his voice paralyzed your body and you forgot how to breathe. He waited for an answer and he was a little concerned when he didn't get an answer. He didn't want to be rude because he really did think you were a staff member.

"Miss?" He called softly.

Your brain temporary shut down and it was your heart that had to force a slight nod. He thanked you and went back into the waiting room leaving you dumbfounded and star struck. You took off the badge walking away life-less as if you had seen a ghost and tossed placed the badge on a table. You went out the back and returned to your spot in line.

You couldn't believe Xiumin was right in front of you asking you a question and you couldn't even give him a proper answer. Well, you didn't have the right to give an answer because you had no idea, but still, you could have played it cool. Your heart tingled and your stomach was filled with butterflies. You didn't think it could be possible for Xiumin to be more perfect than he already is. How can such a beautiful, charming, and handsome guy like him exist?

He took your breath away and you wanted him to do it again.

The line to go in finally started to move and one by one the seats were quickly getting filled. You were nervous, more nervous than before, now that you met Xiumin.

The music cue and a familiar song played. The music station was filled with the screaming lungs of girls and you couldn't contain your happiness. You screamed from your seat and yelled out Xiumin's name being buried the hundreds of fans who was doing the same.

Your eyes were fixated on Xiumin. He was the only person you saw. His eyes met yours for a slight second and he had a look on his face that he was sure he just met you backstage and you're sitting in the crowd.

You giggled to yourself hiding your blushing face. Only you knew of the secret encounter with Xiumin and that was enough for you to make this once in a lifetime opportunity worthwhile.