BTS Jungkook - for diya13

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

 

 

diya13

Name: Diya
Who you want: JungKook of BTS
Genre: Fluff, Romantic, nerdy
Plot: Secret girlfriend

 


 

author's note:

i enjoyed writing this. i hope you like it. thanks for requesting -A

 


word count: 3583

 

 

You agreed to be Jungkook’s secret girlfriend because he wanted to get back at his ex-girlfriend for cheating on him. The thing is you went to an all girls’ school. So by default, no one at his school knew who you are not even his ex-girlfriend. You saw her once but that was before he dated her. You knew how badly he crushed on her-he raved about her all the time whenever the two of you hung out, and it took him a while to finally bucker up the courage to ask her out on a date.

Jungkook’s girlfriend never met you and you never met her because from what he has told you she doesn’t like him hanging out with girls, even if that girl was his best friend whom he knew before he ever met her. So just like that, you never met her and you rarely saw Jungkook. You remembered him telling you he had to be cautious whenever he contacted you because she would set fire to a non-existent fight, and accused him of the most ridiculous things ever.

You didn’t talk to Jungkook for almost four months. There were times he would message you or ride his bike over to your house, but most of it was to complain about his girlfriend and how unfair she can be from times. There was one month where you lost all contact with him, and later found out that she was really upset when she found a picture of you and him in his room. The picture was when the two of you were in elementary school together.-two eight year olds, and she got upset over something like that. Despite all of that, he liked her too much to break up with her. He gave in most of the time, and she took advantage of that.

You never met her and yet you already didn’t like her from what he has told you. She sounded too much like a controlling . You remembered one day out of the blue Jungkook called you, and ten minutes later he was in front of your house. You knew very well why he was here, and you didn’t want to hear about it. You gave him a piece of your mind, most of it was because you were upset and hurt that the only time he contacted you was when he needed to rant to someone about this damn girlfriend.

You were his friend not his damn therapist. You were okay that he couldn’t hang out with you because of her insecurities, but she took things too far some times, and it was always you who he would call in the wee hours to relieve his distress. Jungkook was upset, but he understood where you were coming from. He apologized to you and you didn’t hear from him for weeks. It was natural for you to wonder about his whereabouts and how he was doing. You had to hold back the urge of either calling or texting him knowing even that would cause a fight among him and his girlfriend.

And then one late night, while you were getting ready to go to bed you received a phone call from him. He was outside your house and his voice sounded so bad. You ran downstairs and the moment you opened your door you saw him. He looked so broken and sad. You ran towards him and the first thing you did was you gave him a hug. After months of not being able to hang out with you or just talk to you like before, he realized how badly he needed this hug and you. You brought him to your room-your family was asleep by now and they probably wouldn’t care since it was just Jungkook.

You listened as he told you about her unfaithfulness. You listened to his broken voice and his crying eyes. He was devastated and deeply hurt. It hurts the most knowing that during the time she was with him, she was with others as well. He was not the only one for her, she had multiple guys she was talking to, and she had the nerves to restrict him from contacting any of his friends, especially those of the opposite .

She was heartless. She called him dumb and blamed him for her cause of cheating, saying he didn’t pay attention to her when he gave her his full attention. It was her who was selfish and only wanted things to go her way only.

You agreed to be his girlfriend because you wanted to crush this girl. You wanted to show this girl how great of a guy she just lost. It was probably your best-friend instincts that kicked in but you really wanted to show her what she was missing out on. She didn’t deserve your friend and everything he did just for her.

Your only intentions were to show her what a great and amazing boyfriend Jungkook is. You never expected to feel anything when you agreed to this.

 

Because you went to an all girls’ school, you told him you would be the one to come pick him up after school. Since she goes to the same school as him that was one of the ways to get her to see how happy he was with his new girlfriend. Just like the two of you had planned, you waited for him outside his school gate. Other students took noticed of you seeing how your uniform was different from theirs and immediately they knew you went to an all girls’ school.

They all gave you looks as they walked out the gate, and you kept yourself composed until you saw Jungkook and a huge smile was plastered on your face. He had a smile on his too, and ran towards you as he laced his fingers with yours. You casually leaned your head towards his and his fellow classmates were whispering and staring as they began little gossips.

You walked hand and hand down the street to a little spicy rice cake shop that was a frequent place for the students nearby to go for a little after school snack. The shop had a second level and you followed behind Jungkook as he grabbed a table near the window on the second floor.

“So my princess what shall we eat?” He said and you just smiled at it because you were supposed to. You glanced at the menu going back and forth between two potential orders that you want. “I want the spicy rice cake with cheese and fish cake.” You said. Jungkook beamed and bend down to plant a kiss on your cheeks. You were surprised because you weren’t sure if that was something he should have done since this was only pretend. He went downstairs to place the orders, and you felt your cheeks burn with hotness. You were getting worked up over a kiss on the cheek. You shouldn’t be since this was just for pretend and won’t last long.

Jungkook came back with the orders and the smile on his face seemed brighter than before. He whispered to you as he took his seat. “I just saw her downstairs. I think she’s coming up here.” He said and your adrenaline rush kicked in. You want her to come up here so you can show her what having a boyfriend like Jungkook should be like.

Like he said, shortly after she came up to the second floor with a bunch of her friends as they sat on the other side of the room. Her friends noticed him first and pointed fingers towards the direction you were at. You deliberately took this moment and fed Jungkook whispering to him as you showered him with cutesy smiles. “She’s looking this way it’s time to put your best boyfriend act on.”

You kept your eyes on him, and from the corner of your eyes you caught her staring.  She made it too obvious that she was bothered by the fact that he moved on so quickly after she was the one who cheated on him. You hadn’t noticed Jungkook staring at you with loving eyes, his smile as sweet as ever as his eyes watch the way your lips curved into a smile, and he thought to himself why hadn’t he noticed how pretty you looked when you smile. He knew you almost all his life and this was the first time he actually paid attention to you, to your face, and to your smile.

He admired you more than he should have realizing that you had grown to be such a pretty young girl. You weren’t the little tomboy he knew before you had gone to different high schools. He figures it must be because you attended an all girls’ school that you started to pay attention to your appearance. It wasn’t like your face was caked with make-up, no it wasn’t at all. In fact the closer he looked at your face you didn’t have any make-up on at all. He laughs to himself catching himself checking out his friend.

The scheme seemed to have worked because his ex-girlfriend stormed out before she could even place her order. After you saw that she left and her friends followed, you dropped the act and grabbed your bag. “She’s gone.” You said, “Are we done here because I have to head home?” You asked and Jungkook nodded in confusion. You patted his head before you rushed out the shop leaving him to feel some kind of lump stuck in between his throat-it might just be a rice cake but he hopes not.

You walked out so fast you had to stop yourself at the light to catch your breath. At first you thought it would be fun, and it was except you were feeling something weird inside of you earlier when Jungkook stared at you as if he was studying your face. You pretended to not notice it but you did.  Jungkook was so obvious when he was with you probably because he knew he didn’t have to pretend to be someone he wasn’t when he was with you. Whatever it was it made you feel something weird and your face was burning hot. You needed air and possibly to get away from the situation. You placed a hand over your chest and took a deep breath.

 

You were supposed to meet Jungkook again at his school. It’s been a week since you agreed to be his pretend/secret girlfriend. His ex-girlfriend took in a lot of interest in you seeing she followed you and Jungkook wherever it was they went. Jungkook was doing such a good job sometimes you had trouble trying to figure out if he was really acting or not. It wasn’t like you didn’t do it either. You played your part being the overly giggly and happy girlfriend that gushed at anything Jungkook did or say. You up your play of skin-ship with him whenever you caught her glaring at you.

A thought at the back of your head was telling you this secret girlfriend will end soon. Something was itchy at you as a warning that soon she will contact him, and want to reconcile. Her tears and her regrets will get the best of him, he’ll forgive her, get back together, and everything will be like how it was four months ago when he was dating her. You never asked Jungkook what he would do if she wanted to reconcile. You probably never asked because you were afraid of the answer.

 

Jungkook hadn’t noticed it had been more than a week since you agreed to be his secret girlfriend. To be honest, I enjoyed his time with you-he always have. If anything, Jungkook wanted to make up for lost times he wasn’t able to hang out with you because of his ex-girlfriend. He was really worried things might be awkward between the two of you. This was the first time and the longest time that neither of the two could contact each other just to catch up, hang out, and talk like you usually do. During his time with his ex-girlfriend, he realized how much he missed you. He missed movie nights and just those stupid conversations the two of you had that no one would understand.

He missed you a lot. And it took him a while to realize that. He had plans to show his ex-girlfriend what she missed out on. The only revenge he wanted was to show her how happy he was being away from her. This was not an act at all. Jungkook really was happy, each and every day he got to spend time with you. He was the happiest he has been in months, and he had already forgotten that this was all just an act. The only thing was he wasn’t acting.

Jungkook wanted to surprise you with movie night since it was something you two did to catch up. It that you didn’t go to the same school as he did, and so the two of you made a pact to spend Friday night’s at each other’s house, making it movie night. He didn’t want to drift away from you just because you went to an all girls’ school and you didn’t either.

He told you he wasn’t feeling well, and told you to go home instead. He said he would call you when he got home, but really he was going to surprise you. He impatiently waited for the bell to ring, and when it did he dashed out the door, heading straight out the school’s gate. He nearly almost crashed into someone, and when he braked he was surprised when he saw who it was.

“Jungkook ah,” she said, her voice ringing in agony. He stares at her, his eyes wondering her face, from her eyes to the lips that he used to kiss so much, and not an ounce of affection was there. He was so crazy about this girl months ago-she was all he could think of, and now he doesn’t even feel anything for her. It was platonic and non-existent. He felt nothing not even a nudge.

“Jungkook ah, I’m sorry.” She says her eyes already filled with tears. “I’m sorry Jungkook ah. I was stupid, and I didn’t realize how much you mean to me.” She pleads while he feels not an ounce of remorse for her.

She launches herself at him throwing her arms around him and sobs into his chest. She clings to him repeating her apology. Jungkook stands there dumbfounded. If this happened four months ago, he would have gave in, hug her so tightly against him, and told her it was okay and that he loves her.

He slowly removes her from him, and she looks up confused. She didn’t understand why he wasn’t hugging her back. He pushed her back to her place as gently as he could, and said, “Maybe if you were to have done this a month ago, I would have forgiven you like the stupid I was back then. The thing is you were the one who cheated on me, you were the one who blamed me for the reason why you went searching for other guys, but in reality you just wasn’t satisfied with anything. I wasn’t the only guy you played around with.” It felt good to say the words he wasn’t able to say to her that day. “You were the one who broke my heart and even stomped on it. Your tears won’t work this time because I already have someone who cherishes me and appreciates the things I do for her.” He looked at her for one last time hoping this will be the last she does something like this. She looked pathetic. Her face was beaten red, and the tears falling down were no longer fake-it became real tears, and it was her turn to feeling the shattering pieces of her heart break.

 

There was a knock at your door. You yelled from downstairs that you’ll get it. The moment you opened the door, you were surprised to see who it was. It was Jungkook. He was in his pajamas, a fleece blanket under his arm, and a bag filled with chips. It took you a moment to understand what he was doing because you thought he wasn’t feeling well. You gasped and chuckled. He danced around in front of the door and pushed his way in.

He went straight to the second living room-the spot where movie night was held-and started to lay out his stuff. You stared at him astonished, watching as he made himself comfortable, and patted for you to come sit next to him. You crossed your arms and sat down next to him. You gave him a smudge look and he grinned as if he didn’t know what it was he was doing.

“Why aren’t you in your jamies?” He asked. “It’s movie night. Did you forget our movie night pact?” He question gasping as if you had committed a crime.  You stared at him disbelief and just flabbergasted. Just what exactly was Jungkook trying to do when it’s been months since the two of you gathered for movie night. Something was off and you were going to find out. He gave you no time to question him as he ushered you to your room, hurrying for you to change, and come down for movie night. He greeted your parents when he saw them and your mom was overly ecstatic to see him. He gave her a hug, and she was upset that he doesn’t come around often anymore. He apologized sincerely, and told them from now on he will visit like he normally did. Your mom made him promise and she will make sure he keeps his word.

Friday’s were your parents’ night out. As weird as it may sound, they were young at heart, or at least they still tried to be. They usually just go out for dinner or have a few drinks at the bar, and take a walk around the pier. Your parents never worried about Jungkook being in the house alone-your parents seemed to have felt better knowing Jungkook was there too.

Your parents’ shouted their goodbyes and Jungkook ran to send them off not before his parents asked him to take care of you while they were out. You came back down with a heavy sigh, your arms were still crossed across your chest. Catching your reflection in the mirror, you immediately dropped your arms. You looked like an upset girlfriend. You shook your head vigorously and dragged your feet to where Jungkook was.

“Come here Diya~” He sang and you wanted to through a pillow at him. He leaned over and grabbed your wrist bringing him down to sit with him on the floor. He was all smiles and you weren’t. You were trying your best to not seem like you were upset for some odd reason even you didn’t know.

“I missed you,” he says suddenly. You do a double take hoping he would repeat it. He did.

“I missed you a lot.” He repeats and you feel your cheeks burning. “I’m sorry for what happened during those four months. I just realized that during those four months, I thought I was happy when I actually wasn’t.” You stared down at your hands fiddling with them as you listen to his words.

“I thought I was happy or at least I kept telling myself that but it wasn’t happy at all. I noticed today and maybe a few days ago that I’m the most happiest,” he stops and reaches his hand to pull away at your hands. He fiddles his finger with yours and you felt your heart beat faster. You felt like you were at the top of a roller coaster drop. “When I am with you.” He finishes. He slowly lifts his head to look at you and smiles. You don’t see because you’re avoiding his gaze. He bends his head down and smiles from beneath.

You want to push him, you want to hit him, you want to push his face into the pillow, and yell at him just because. He smiles and then laughs and before you know it he is leaning forward and plants a kiss on your lips. You were too shocked and lost for words.

When he pulls away but only to place a soft kiss on your forehead, all the anger you had built in melted away. You stay silent as Jungkook thinks of something to say. He can’t figure out if you’re mad or you’re plotting to kill him.

Instead he wraps and arm over your shoulder pulling you closer to him, and without hesitating you rested your head on his shoulder. The movie has been playing for thirty minutes now and neither of the two of you noticed.

“Are you mad at me?’”

You nodded.

“Do you want me to leave?”

You shook your head.

“So you’re half mad at me?”

You nodded.

“I’m sorry. Will you forgive me?”

You shook your head. He cracks a smile.

“Will you let me see you again? And possible the day after and forever?”

You hide the smile on your face and nodded. That was all Jungkook needed to know.