BTS Rap Monster - Little Girl

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

Rap Monster - Little Girl

 

 

 

 

"Are you really a monster?" The little girl asked staring up at the man seated next to her. She had her hair in pig tails and she had a cute strawberry backpack. Her eyes were big and round accessorized by her long eye lashes. Her hair was long for a girl her age, roughly around five, but she spoke so fluently. She wore a pretty pink dress and sported sparkly white flats to finish the outfit.

 He took off his sunglasses and stared down at the little girl and smiled. She smiled back at him and he felt a tingle. She reminded him of someone especially when she smiled. "If I was a monster would you be scared?" He asked.

She shook her head. "My mommy said that there's beauty and kindness in everyone even monsters." Her adorable voice ringed in his ear. He couldn't help but smile.

"It's my stage name." He answered watching her little mouth open in awe and her face showing exactly what she felt.

"What's your real name?" She asked smiling again. He couldn't say no, not when her smile was so beautiful.

"If I tell you my real name will you tell me your name?" He asked.

She puffed her cheeks nodding. "Kim Namjoon." He said.

She gasped her little hands covering . She blinked her eyes shyly smiling. "You have the same name as my daddy," she giggled. "My name is Kim Ahreum."

A smiled formed on his face. Kim Ahreum. She had the same surname and the name he wanted to name his daughter when he has one. He breathed a chuckle remembering a girl he fell deeply in love with before they parted. He suddenly thought of her when he saw this little cute girl. He wondered how she's doing these past five years.

He wondered if they hadn't broken up, if he cared a little more and fought a little more, maybe perhaps, they would still be together. At that time, his dreams were only what he saw and what was most important to him and he was blinded by his own greed and selfishness that he let a girl he loved dearly go.


But why did this little girl reminded him so much of her? Even her smile and the twinkle in her eyes resembled hers.

"Mr. Rap Monster," the little said. "What does your name mean?" He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt her tiny hand on his arm. His eyes trailed to where her hand was and to her curious eyes. He subconsciously petted the top of her head feeling connected to this little girl.

"It means to be the best at rapping." He answered reaching his fingers lightly pinching her chubby cheek.

"Wow!" She responds. "That means you're the best." She said giving him a thumbs up.

He smiled not knowing why her reaction satisfied his heart. She was adorable and a really good talker. Whoever her parents are, they taught her well. He didn't know himself, but he had the biggest smile on his face talking to Ahreum. He never really engaged conversations with little kids, but with Ahreum it was special. He couldn't stop staring at her and a smile would appear every time.

"How did you know my name?" He asked suddenly noticed that she approached him first.
She slipped her tiny hands in his and looked at him with a smile. "My mommy said you look a lot like my daddy."
 

He looked around the salon seeing only the make-up artists’. "Where are your mom and dad?"

She took off her strawberry backpack and ped it rigging inside pulling something out. "My mommy went with my grandma to the hospital and my dad," she paused unwrapping the wrapper of the candy and put it in . "He is in the sky." She placed one of her candies she dug in her backpack in his hand. "I'm staying here with Aunty Mae until my mommy comes back."

He sympathized that this beautiful little girl will grow up without a dad, but he's positive her mom is a wonderful and strong mom. He looked at the candy in his hand hiding a faint smile. It was the exact same strawberry flavored candies he used to eat with her back then. This little girl reminded him too much of his love. This little girl reminded him of a precious love he should've fought for five years ago.

"I never got to meet my dad," she suddenly said looking at him, "but mommy said my dad was a very nice and carrying person. He wanted to name his first daughter Kim Ahreum, so that's why mommy named me Ahreum." His heart skipped two beats upon hearing what the little girl said. "Mommy said daddy's dream was to be the best rapper ever, kind of like you Mr. Rap Monster." She smiled.





He took a deep breath staring at the candy in his hand. He swallowed a dried feeling, his stomach turning over feeling sick. He felt a pang from within his chest and he didn't know why. He felt a tug from inside and his inner voice was screaming gibberish things at him.

"Ahreum ah," he said her name rolling naturally from his lips. He always wanted to call his daughter Ahreum and he jittered inside. "You are a very cute little girl." He said earning a shy smile. "And your dad and mom are very lucky to have you as their daughter. If one day I ever get marry, I want my daughter to be cute and smart like you."

The little girl blushed covering her face and her feet kicking from embarrassment. He patted her head running his hand down to her chunky cute face and pinching her button nose. He felt warm and happy, something he hasn't felt in a long time. It felt almost as if Ahreum was his real daughter. He would have liked it very much if she was his real daughter.

He found himself staring at her again, thinking and wishing he could go back five years ago and change his one mistake he regrets every day since that day. Could this have been a sign? Did God purposely send this little Angel to remind him of his wrong? Whatever it was he felt attached to this little girl and he knew he probably won't see her again just like how he never saw her again.

He picked up the little girl and set her on his lap. She looks at him surprised but smiled when her change of view got better. She was able to see herself in the big mirror in front. She made silly faces at the mirror causing him to laugh and when he did she poked his dimples. He pretended to bit her finger when she poked it the second time and she squealed retreating her finger back and forth trying not to get bitten but also at the same time trying to poke his dimple. Her laughter made his heart fluster and he felt really light-hearted. This little girl brightened his day and he couldn't explain to himself why.

"Ahreum your mom is here!" One of the stylists called.

Her head jotted up a big smiled appeared on her face as she jumped off his lap. She ran to the front and he watched her disappeared after the turn. He felt his heart sink but smiled feeling a bit foolish. For that short period of time, Ahreum reminded him of his happier times with that person that till this day still remains in his heart.

He sighed ignoring his vibrating phone that has been beeping since Ahreum talked to him. His mouth was dry and he felt light-headed. His thoughts were transported to five years ago when he happily talked about the future, wanting a family, and naming his first daughter Ahreum.

He clenched his fist smiling as the familiar sting he felt five years ago resurfaced.