BTS V - All Cute Things

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

BTS V - All Cute Things

 

 

 

You and V were known as the cutest couple at school. He was really good at making everything extremely adorable. Where ever you go your classmates and friends would always blow envious comments at you, wishing they had a boyfriend like V.

You found it funny that they envied your relationship. It was all really V's doing. You weren't one to do all the cutesy acts, but V, he was an Aegyo machine. You stared at your boyfriend thinking quietly to yourself how you landed such an adorable boyfriend. Everything he did was cute. You rested your chin on your palm, your elbow balancing itself on your knee and smiled watching him play soccer with his friends.


He scored a goal and ran to his friends with his arms raised up and celebrated. His friends did his cheeky chicken dance with him and you chuckled when he was making an invisible halo above his head. He caught your stare and shot you a peace sign wiggling in all sorts of cute faces. You gave him a thumb up and he threw a heart at you. He was such a cheesy boy but you oddly liked it, especially when he makes everything look so cute.

After his soccer game, he walked you home his hands tightly laced with yours humming a tune jittery and happy. You gave him a shove covering your redden cheeks with a smile when he broke the hum into a full song. He pulled your arms apart swaying them as he sang "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars.


You couldn't help but blush and it didn't help that people were staring. He pulled your arms causing you to come forward and plopping a kiss on your lips. You giggled in between the kiss that has now turned into little pecks.

"Girl you're amazing just the way you are~" he sang to your lips watching it curve into a shy smile.

He latched his arms around your waist preventing you from escaping and hugged you tightly. Your face was forced against his as he squished his head with yours. You squirm in his hold when his lingering fingers tickled his side. You giggled squirming and trying to stop his fingers but he was faster and of course, stronger.

"That tickles!" You giggled trying to stop his fingers.

He shook his head smiling planting a kiss on your cheek before bringing his finger to poke your side making you jump. You gave up on try getting him to stop and threw your arms around his neck hugging him as tightly as possible.

"Yay!" You squealed letting your weight fall when you put all force around his neck. He laughed doing the opposite of what you wanted and carried you bridal style surprising you. You felt your lower body getting hoisted and yelp when your legs were under his arm.

You smiled kissing his cheek. This was better than walking. He pushed his cheek wanting another kiss and you did. He pushed for another one and you rolled your eyes acting annoyed. You leaned in to kiss his cheek again but he turned his head causing your lips to meet his lips instead. You pulled back surprised. You should've known he was going to do that. You playfully glared at him as he hoisted you up in the air again.