BTS Jimin - Hickies

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

BTS Jimin - Hickies

 

 

It was late and you were just leaving study hall. You purposely went to study hall to avoid Jimin because you were mad at him. He marked your neck with a tiny but noticeable hickey and although you tried your best to hide it, the purple mark was very visible.

You had to walk around for the past few days with your hand on your neck. It was unbearable and completely weird. It was too hot to wear a turtle neck and if you put a band aid on it your friends would take it off. You had to be especially careful around the teachers because you didn't want to get in trouble for a stupid small hickey.

Your friends had a lot of fun poking at you and asking you endless questions of your hickey. Luckily, you had one nice friend who tried to help you cover it with some foundation. You kept applying foundation on it and hid it from your parents especially your dad. Thankfully it was disappearing and you didn't have to put on loads of foundation.

"Stupid Jimin." You mumbled on your walk home kicking every little thing in your way to let out your anger.

It probably wouldn't be as embarrassing if Jimin had gone to the same school, but his prestigious went to an all boy school that happens to be your school's biggest nemesis. And on top of that you didn't talk much with the boys at your school; there was no way you would date a boy from your school.

You sighed reaching into your backpack searching for your house keys. You really needed to stop shoving unnecessary things into your bag. After a few rumbling your fingers found your keys and its jittery sound. You tossed your shoes and run up to your bed. You took of your backpack throwing it on your bed. There was a knock at your window and you jumped in surprised.

Jimin was smiling from outside your window. You crossed your arms shaking your head. You told him countless times to not climb your window. You pulled the handle yanking the lock and the shield slide up. He crouched putting one foot in and carefully put the other in. You sat on your bed watching Jimin grin brightly at you.

"I missed you." He said sitting himself on your bed. His hands lingered to touch you but you pushed it away.


He was surprised you rejected him. He pouted reaching is hands for you again and you slapped them away. "Oh why are you being like this?" He whined trying to kiss you but you pushed his face way. You glared at him crossing your arms against your chest and turned your body away.

He spotted the little mark on your neck and grinned to himself. You must've been angry at him for that, he thought. He squat in front of you and within seconds he had you pinned on the bed. Your hands were held up against your head and he locked your lower body with his legs. You gasped staring at him in complete shock. You tried moving your hands but his grip was strong and you were weak underneath him.

"Ya! Jimin let me go." You yelled.

He shook his head smiling and stole a kiss. You wiggled but it was no use. You pouted trying to look cute so he would let go but he responded with another kiss. He kissed you slowly allowing you to retreat your breath and slid his tongue inside exploring the warmth of your mouth. He tugged at the bottom of your lip leaving little kisses on your jawline making his way to your neck.

"Stop." You said. "People will ask." You warned him.


He lifted his head up staring at you seeing how nervous and embarrassed you were. "If they ask blame it on me, Park Jimin."
He needed no further permission as he worked his magic on the crook of your neck. You clenched your fists trying to fight back a moan. He nibbled, kissed, and your neck leaving all sorts of red marks. He pertain the remaining of his attention to the crook of your neck. He kissed every it softly leaving soft kisses. His breath tickled you sending chills down your spine. He started by nibbling slowly, as he go and started to bite down on the flesh.

You turned your neck some more when his teeth sank down gasping a moan. He released one of his hands interlacing his fingers with yours. He began at the sensitive flesh repeatedly. You but your bottom lip fighting back a moan your eyes were closed shut. He was making your head spin.

"If it makes you happier you can do one to me." He said into your skin. You shook your head tightening your hand that was laced with his. You heard his lips smacked together and a kissing noise. He pulled away smiling at his creation. If you saw this one you would really kill him. Jimin made it bigger and darker than the last one and he was certain there was no way you'd be able to hide it this time.

"It just to let the other boys at your school know you're taken." He smirked. He released your hands and you punched him in the chest grabbing onto the flesh he marked. You glared at him in rage. He laughed pulling you into a hug. You poked his side and he wiggled getting ticklish.

"You can just drop me of at school you dummy," you said. "That's a good enough scene to say I have a boyfriend."

He shrugged. "Naw, I like this better." He pointed to your hickey and you covered it very embarrassed.

Now how were you supposed to cover it this time? For sure, you will get Jimin back for this.