ZELO & Himchan - Live On Earth LA Concert

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

ZELO & Himchan - Live On Earth LA Concert

 

ll © gif as tagged ll

 

 

 


Today was finally the day!

I finally get to see B.A.P live on concert! I've waited so long for this to happen and it finally has. I was even more excited because Himchan will be participating in their tour. He wasn't able to promote with them during their One Shot but I was happy nonetheless he was given the green light for the tour.

It was only right that Himchan is there because he is my bias after all. The moment I found out he would be there I immediately spazzed to my friend. I kept debating to myself whether I should go to the pre-show or not. I really wanted to win the chance to participate in the high touch session but I also wanted a good spot for the concert too.

I thought I was pretty early but looks like I was wrong. I came around almost noon and already there was a really long line. I sigh as my hopes of getting a good view was banished.

Since I'm already far back I might as well go to the pre-show. I met some really nice babies in line behind me and we all started talking. They were really sweet and funny. I had asked them if they were going to the pre-show and they said no. I asked them if they could save my spot for me and they were more than happy to. I was super happy that I met a group of sweet and nice babies.

I started to head to the pre-show and there was a long line there too. I didn't think they would be so many fans. The doors were opened and fans quickly made their way in. The venue was a bit small but the nonetheless pretty impressive. There were babies cosplaying their favorite Matoki, some even went as far as having the complete outfit.

I looked around and they were having all sorts of competitions being held to win a scratcher. I wanted to win a scratcher too but I didn't want to sing or dance. I kept walking around more an thankfully I found the easiest booth. It was the Verizon photo booth and all I had to do was hold up a bubble sign, get my picture taken and I was given a scratcher.

On my bubble sign, I wrote Himchan's name as big as I can and drew hearts around it. The lady handed me my scratcher and I stuffed it in my pocket. I'll scratch it later.

I watched other babies gather around the dancing booth and they were all having  dance off to see who will be the one to get more scratchers. There are so many talented babies.

It was getting hot so I stepped out for some air. I remembered my scratcher and pulled it out my pocket. I scratched it with my nail not really hoping to be a winner. In red letters, the word "CONGRATULATIONS" was in front of my eyes. I literally blinked my eyes a few times making sure what I saw was right.

I jumped up and down excited and happy that I had won! I am one of the 100 that'll get to see B.A.P after the concert! I quickly went to the mnet booth and dropped off my scratcher an received my blue bracelet. I happily skipped back to the theater and couldn't wait to spazz to the new babies I made about this.


The doors finally opened and they were allowing fans to go in. I was a little afraid that I wouldn't get good seats but the babies I were with were sneaky girls. They literally squeezed into the front and brought me a long. I was shorter than them so they pulled me to the front and my body was literally pressed against the gate.

I loved how all the babies were so helpful towards each other, especially the ones I met. Everyone kept shouting B.A.P every chance they got. The opening acts finished their performances and it was now time for B.A.P.  I was literally jumping up and down for no apparent reason. I was just so happy to see them, meet amazing babies, win the high-touch and see them up close.

B.A.P finally came out and I screamed my heart out when I saw Himchan.

"Himchan!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could. I was waving my arms at him doing everything possible to get his attention.

Zelo was nearby me and he laughed when he saw my flapping arms. I was still yelling for Himchan when I noticed Zelo laughing at me. I was embarrassed but I wasn't the only acting like this right?

I kept screaming for Himchan whenever he was near. Zelo did the unthinkable and dragged Himchan to where I was. He pointed at me and whispered something into Himchan's ear. Himchan laughed and waved at me. This caused me to jump up and down even more screaming and making heart shapes with my hand.

I was completely touched by Zelo and after that he totally stole my attention. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I had downloaded a blinky app that allowed me to creat neon banners. I typed in "THANK YOU ZELO<3" and held it high in the air as it blinked in bright yellow lights. I successfully caught his attention and he covered his smile.

My entire body was shaking when he noticed my sign. I kept it up for a while, and during the maknae lines performance Zelo danced his way to my side of the stage and looked me straight in the eye and blew a kiss at me.

I literally froze. The babies around me was shaking and screaming. It took me longer than expected to realize what he did and who he did it to. The babies i became friends with we're jumping up in down at me because they saw what he did. I finally screamed my head off and was jumping up and down. Zelo just blew a kiss at me! Baby Zelo blew me a kiss!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't stop. I was shaking everywhere and was smiling like a fool! My attention started going towards Zelo and slowly my eyes would only search for him. I didn't even noticed that until I caught myself staring at the 6foot tall boy like a drooling dog.

He must've found me funny because every time he looked my way he'd laugh and hide that beautiful smile of his. I was embarrassed too, but if my weird self can bring a smile to his face I'll do it.

The concert was beyond amazing and so much more than I had expected. B.A.P definitely did an amazing job and prove that they can indeed hold their own solo concert and don't need a translator. The concert ended and every was still spazzing, but all the lucky 100 fans were rushing to get to the high touch.

I was nervous. I've been dreaming of this day ever since I became a fan and now it's happening. I squealed when I saw B.A.P walk to stand behind the table. In less ban five minutes, my hand will be touching their hand! I don't know why but I'm so excited!

I took a deep breath before the line started moving. Little by little, I was getting closer and closer. My hand was shaking as I clapped hands with Jongup, and I immediately blushed when I saw the next person. I was more nervous for Zelo than I am for Himchan.

Zelo smiled brightly at me and waved. I did the same but with not much confidence. His hands were twice my size and I sort of giggled at that. He pouted but I didn't stop giggling. I walked out of the venue completely happy and satisfied.

Zelo stole my heart completely. The amount of attention he gave to me made me felt like the luckiest fan that night. I think it's safe to say Zelo is my bias, but I still like you Himchan! :)