Luhan - Wolf Boy (Sequel)

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Luhan - Wolf Boy (sequel)

 

 

 

|| this is part 2 to a request I wrote for @kpoplover01. A lot of you guys (on IG & AFF) were asking for a sequel and I am here to deliver! It's a really long scenario; 13 pages! I really, really, really, really hope this lives up to what you guys wanted. I'm not good with sequel so I took a shot with this one. There are a lot of parts that I am not happy with, but I decided to leave it in. I originally had it written different, this is the first version of what would have happened. The second version was a little too graphic.

 && also I didn’t want to head towards the whole twilight thing, so I kind of based it on what I know and wrote it my way. I have no clue whatsoever about morphing, imprinting, and werewolves, so please doesn’t hate me if my info is different, wrong, not what it’s supposed to be. Like I said this is a work of FICTION so let my brain make-up all these stuff, okay? E N J O Y  - addy

 

 

 


 




You took a step back your hands trembling as they held onto the straps of your backpack. Your lips quivered shaking your head back and forth before falling to the ground. Your legs went weak, unable to support the thoughts roaming in your head. Luhan rushed to your side a hand on your shoulder asking if you were alright. You stared at him watching the color of his eyes turn back to its normal state. You raised a shaky hand to caresses his face, huffed a breath followed by a chuckle. “You’re real.” You said feeling dizzy.

His eyes were round and it sparkled like the eyes of a puppy. He groaned, worried, but allowed you to keep touching his face. It didn’t tickle him when the tips of your fingers brushed passed his nose and swivel across his cheek bone. Your fingers traced down dropping into your lap heavily sighing. He ducked his head down to look at you. Your eyes were dull, your lips chapped, and your hands wouldn’t stop shaking.

Luhan nuzzled your hand allowing his long, bony fingers to slip perfectly with yours.  He nestled your hand putting an arm around your shoulder and you casually laid your head on his shoulder. “You’re lying aren’t you?” You mumbled.

He shook his head.

“You only said that to scare me didn’t you?”

He squeezed your hand shaking his head again.


“But werewolves don’t exist.” You argued, “At least not in the real world.”


You closed your eyes praying in silent that this was nothing more than just a dream. Luhan doesn’t exist, Kris is back at school, and you aren’t being absurd. You wished so desperately that none of this was true. You counted to ten separating each count with a deep breath. You told yourself that when you were on the tenth count you’ll open your eyes, you’ll be in your bed, and all of this was just a dream


You took one last deep breath before the tenth count. You demanded your eyes to open and when you did you saw the street light, the red stop light, and you feared for the worst, the person next to you was Luhan. You moaned a cry and soon you were crying at your own misery.

Luhan panicked not knowing what to do. You couldn’t stop crying and your cries were getting louder as you pulled your hand away from his to cover your own face.

“D-Don’t cry.” Said Luhan who tried calming you down.

It only made matters worse as you buried your face in between your legs and buried the outburst of tears. You sobbed, your cries breaking in between hiccups. You lifted your head shielding away your eyes with the palm of your hands.

Luhan froze and stared not knowing what to do. He watched as the tears run down and he hated himself for not being able to comfort you.  You hugged yourself forming a ball and buried your face deeper. He could still hear your cries and your loss of breath.

“P-Please don’t cry,” he tried again. “I’m sorry.”

You sniffed raising your head, your eyes puffy and red. Your nose was red too, and your face flushed. Luhan wished he could stop but he couldn’t. The sight of you right now made it incredibly hard for him to turn away. You looked adorable to him.

You rubbed your eye with the back of your fingers wiping away the tears. “Why me?” You asked weeping again.  “Why did you imprint on me?”

Luhan was helpless. He felt helpless. He reached a hand out afraid you might close yourself again. He wanted to stop those tears so badly. He didn’t like that you were crying because of him. He has been searching for a long time, and finally when he found his soul mate, it only ended in disappointment and tears.

You lifted your head heavily breathing, glaring at the boy in front of you. You draw an agitated air of breath blowing the steam boiling inside of you to him. Luhan was either dumb, or just really love struck because everything you did seemed to tingle his heart, sending butterflies into his stomach. It was obvious you were angry, upset, confused, sad, mad, and very, very lost, but everything you did from the way you covered yourself to the angry face made Luhan feel things he never felt before.

“Why aren’t you answering me?” You asked your voice breaking.

He looked around, it was already dark and the temperature was starting to pick up. He lifted himself up and extended a hand to you. “It’s getting late you should go home.” He said.

You dropped your shoulders, your lips forming into a pout, grabbed his hand and with one strong pull he hoisted you onto your feet. You tighten your grip on his hand and dragged him behind you. He looked at you bewildered allowing himself to get dragged by you, but unsure where this was headed. You fiddled with the keys in your hand trying to find the right match to open your front door. After a few seconds, you succeeded and you unwillingly invited him in

“I want answers.” You said stern making sure he understood. He obediently nods his head and followed you to your family living room. You motioned for him to sit and you sat next to him.


“Start talking.” You said not wanting to waste any time. He cleared his throat taking a deep breath; his eyes focused on the jittery you, who couldn’t stop shaking.

“I can’t explain to you why you were the one I imprinted on,” he said. “I don’t know why it’s you, none of us do.” He paused. “Imprinting…has nothing to do with self-choice. I wish it was, but it doesn’t work that way. My heart chose you and you’re the only one it wants.” He said pointing at his heart jabbing at it.

“And what happens if the person you imprinted on doesn’t feel the same way?” You asked curious.


He looks at you and there it is again. His round sparkly eyes were staring at you like a puppy. “They eventually will fall in love with us.” He forced a weak smile knowing that wasn’t the answer you wanted. “But there have been cases where it just couldn’t work.”


“And what happened?”


“The wolf has to do the ultimate decision; to go as far away as possible from his soul mate and live a lonely, sad, and dying life.”


“Wait,” you said interrupting him, “What do you mean dying life?” He rubbed his palms against each other. You had a feeling his answer wasn’t going to be pretty

“The reason why we wolves imprint is because our main purpose is to keep the generation going. Once a wolf has imprinted on someone, they grow a very untouchable amount of affection for that person. I guess you can compare it to dogs, you know, how they always give you humans’ unconditional love.” He said making sure you understood where he was going with this. You nodded. “We love, care, protect, worry, and only look at the person we imprinted on because that person is our destined soul mate, the only important matter that makes us better. If we go for a long period of time without being with our soul mate, we become weaker, slower, and less significant. It becomes harder for us to morph back and forth into our wolf form and human form.” He said taking a breath.

“If she doesn’t love him back, and she can’t see the love he has for her. He has to sacrifice himself by letting her go. He will develop depression, his heart with ache forever, and the longer he is away from her the more pain he will feel. Just like a dog, you go on vacation for a day or two or just to work and they sit at home and stare out the window, waiting and waiting, and when they finally see your car pull up they get so excited, happy, just thrilled to see you again.” He paused. “And when you have abandoned your dog, he waits endlessly thinking you might show up one day but you don’t. He misses you but he can’t say, he wants to see you but he can’t go, and soon he starts to get depress because he feels like he can never find another person who would love you as much as he did. All he’s done is given you his heart, his love, his loyalty.”

You saw a glitch in his eyes, instinctively you placed a hand on top of his, encouraging him to go on.

“The only difference is we don’t believe in multiple soul mates meaning we imprint only once and we love that person for the rest of our lives.” He finished.

You knew exactly what he meant by that and you knew from this moment on your life would no longer be the same.  He broke the silence with a forced laugh. “Don’t worry about me,” he said.

Don’t worry about him? How can you not worry about him after what he just said? You didn’t want to believe any of this you really didn’t, but what are you supposed to do? The life you have been living for the past decade and a half has been nothing but what you thought was a perfect picture painted. You couldn’t do this to Luhan. You can’t manage to break someone who doesn’t mean anything to you, but you meant the world to him.

“Luhan,” you softly called his name. “Everything you just said, is that what you feel? Deep down inside?”

His eyes scan the way your lips moved, and the way you tapped your foot against the carpet. He smiled able to indicate you’re nervous, and finally he smelled your scent; sweet lavender and innocence. He liked the smell, it was different and very refreshing. You had another unique smell that he can’t quite disguise what it was.

He rubbed the back of his neck breaking into a shy smile. He has never talked about his feelings before. “I felt it when I saw you on the first day school.”

Your eyes traveled to your fingers fiddling with one another, your face turning red at the thought of it. His first day was today. You still were unsure how this system worked, but how can he just fall madly in love with someone after seeing them? What does this mean to you? You weren’t anyone special. The prettiest girl at school couldn’t even get EXO to glance at her, and now you knew why. Still, the other students would be suspicious when they see you with Luhan. You hated that your school was filled with judging, rude, and low-self esteemed girls, you kind of hate that you felt like that from time to time. Your friend would judge you the most. You heavily sighed dizzy from all your thoughts.


“Are you…and EXO from the same pack?”

He nods smiling. “We’re all from the same pack just in different places.”

“And those people who were chasing us.”

His brow creased slightly agitated when he thought back to those bastards who dared try to hurt you. His hands formed into a fist clenching to his rage. “They’re our enemy.” He answered.

“I promise to never let anyone hurt you.” He said placing his hand on top of yours. You forced a weak smile unsure yourself.

“Are you really sure you imprinted on me?” You questioned doubting yourself, again.

“Of course,” he answered quickly. “I’ve never felt so flustered before.”  He blushed. “I don’t know how to describe it I was breathless, my heart felt like it was going to burst, and I just want to be with you all the time.”

You shyly smiled blushing. You never thought in a million years that a handsome and cute boy like Luhan would like you. The more you looked at him the more he looked like a perfectly sculpted sculpture.  He had a cute smile, a charming voice, and just perfection. You imagined his girlfriend would be someone equally as good looking as him; cute, with a pretty smile, nice flowing hair, and a body envious by others.
The prettiest girl in school would be the perfect girlfriend for him.

“Don’t be insecure.” He said surprising you. You cocked your head mumbling to yourself. Is he able to read your mind?  “Don’t compare yourself to other girls. They can never be you.” He added.

He laughed at you watching as you argue with yourself in your head. You just kept giving him more reasons to like you, and it was already bad enough that even with you sitting right here next to him, he still misses you.  He never felt the urge to love someone so badly and miss someone so much. He knew this was something completely different, and he probably lost you already but he’s fine with loving you from afar. He doesn’t want to neglect you of your rights and forced you into a relationship you want nothing to do with.


Luhan believes he can bear with it. The aching pain of missing and loving someone so much he believes he can bear with it as long as you’re happy.  He is okay with being alone it’s not any different from before. You gave him a short experienced of what it was like to fall deeply in love and he is thankful. He doesn’t want to be a ruthless wolf that hopes one day you’ll love him back. He’ll always, always love you more. Being strong and healthier means nothing if you aren’t happy and all Luhan wants is for you to be happy.


“How does this work?” You asked. He blinked once and once more again. His round chocolate eyes stared at you like a surprised little boy and his lips curved into a nervous smile.


“Does EXO know?” You nervously asked.

He nods. “We all know when one of ours imprinted,” he answered.  You let out a hesitant laugh feeling awkward and sorry.


“Luhan,” you called his name so softly that he wished you said it one more time. “I…” you paused dragging your breath, “I…I don’t know what to do.” You confessed finally speaking what you struggled to say ever since the beginning.

You were afraid. A thousand scenarios played in your head, and most consist of what you saw in Twilight. If Wolves exist that meant Vampires did as well, and that sent a cold shiver down your spine. Your world has now turned upside down and never in a million years would you have guessed you would encounter something as crazy and unbelievable as this. He watched your lips quiver your eyes moving uncertain. He can see the goose bumps on your arms and he knows you have so much more you want to ask but you're restraining.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to." He vaguely answered.

You roughly shook your head biting your bottom lip. You knew he only said that to not burden you. "How can you say that?" You angrily said scaring Luhan. "Why are you acting like this isn't a big deal to you?"

"Because I don't want you to sacrifice yourself for someone like me." He finally said. "I have no intention in ruining your life. I can't have what's not mine."


You blinked multiple times preventing your watery eyes to enforce tears. You lifted your hand midway, hesitant, and hit his chest. He didn't move and you hit him again. "But if you say it like that how am I supposed to continue living when I know the state of your living will be like?" You pounded his chest raged and uncontrollable of the tears rolling down your cheeks.


"I don't want you to live a heart-breaking and painful life because of me." You sobbed feeling him snake his arms around you and pulled you into his chest. He patted the back of your head your hands still fighting against his chest mumbling. "I-If I could help in any way," you said lifting your head to meet his eyes, "I want to..."

He smiled using the bridge of his thumbs to wipe away your tears and pushed your hair to a side so he can see your beautiful face. "Having you here is enough for me." He caressed your face looking into your redden eyes.

"Don't cry anymore." He said using his thumbs to brush away the tears. "It hurts me physically when you cry."

You snuffled taking a deep breath and surprised Luhan by wrapping your arms around him and leaned your ear to where his heart was. You mumbled an apology and listened to the sound of his heart beat escalating. He wrapped his arms around your tiny figure and instantly you felt the heat of his body travel along yours. He was really, really warm.

You closed your eyes absorbing the heat he was giving off and felt a tingle inside your heart. You snuggled closer to his chest feeling warm and his love. His arms wrapped around your figure held you gently but firmly sending sparks of wavering tingles down your spine and straight into your heart. And you knew right then you wouldn't be able to let go.


If being held in his arms had showed a great significant of how much he loves you already, no words needed, you couldn't imagine how he is managing to restrain himself.


"Luhan," you said listening to the sound of his heart beat louder. "Does your heart usually beat this loud?"


He shook his head slowly releasing the grip around your waist and letting his arms fall to his side. Without knowing why, it hurt you when his arms were no longer around you and for all odds peak, you understood the pain he felt.


"Luhan," you called his name again. "Am I supposed to feel what you feel?" You said grabbing a fistful of your shirt where your heart was. "It hurts." You swallowed.


He placed his hand on top of yours the warmth in his palms transferring it to you and pried your hand away lacing his fingers in between yours. "That means your heart has accepted me."


You smiled grabbing his other hand and laced them together. "This is going to be very weird." You laughed. "But I think I'm warming up to it."


"I'll always keep you warm." He promised.


You didn't think you'd comfort this so easily and fast but it was out of your control. You unwillingly to your knowledge didn't know why you wanted to be with him. He made you feel warm and safe and loved. You barely knew him and that's what scared you. Could it have been because the effect of being imprinted on rubbed onto you?


"I know this is all happening so fast, but we'll take it extra slow," he explained. "And if ever you feel this isn't for you I respect your decision and I'll leave you alone."


You shook your head immediately pouting. You hated that he was so caring towards this all for your sake. You didn't like that he rather suffer and live in pain. You don't like anyone being hurt for your sake.


"Luhan," you sternly called his name. "Please don't say that. I know it won't be easy but please don't put yourself in pain because of me."
He nods forcing a smile to make you feel better and it did. You sighed returning a bright smile and almost couldn't believe the things you've heard today.


He pulled your arms around him and he wrapped his around you again. You felt the tingle in your heart more this time and you knew this won't be as weird as it seemed. You lifted your head to look at his handsome face and couldn't stop staring at his soft puppy eyes. You need to remind yourself to not let yourself get lost into his adorable puppy eyes. It can be very fatal for you and maybe for him.

"Luhan," you said. He loved hearing you say his name. "Can I see you in your wolf form?" You asked innocently.

He ponders not sure this would be the right time, but then again when was everything he told you the righting timing? He nods earning him the biggest smile on your face. He took a few steps from you and took of his school sweater. Within seconds, the color of his eyes changed and his body was shifting. His clothes ripped apart as his muscles and bones changed itself into the form of a wolf. Your eyes were wide open watching his transformation and your mouth was opened wide amazed at everything that happened in front of you. It took him seconds to transform and there he stood on all four paws in the middle of your living room a wolf. His color was auburn brown and his eyes were yellow. He stood there staring at you as you did the same too. You forced your legs to move scraping your feet across the carpet with a shaky hand out to touch him.

You bent down and he walked up to you snuggling his head against you like a dog. You giggled and petted him already forgotten that this was Luhan. He wasn’t an overly huge wolf like you had imagined. He was the same size as any normal wolf and he was adorable. You cuffed his face scratching his neck and earned a pleasing growl. He your arm and your face causing you to giggle and started nudging you. He started to shower you with kisses and  jumped up and down wanting you to play with him. His tail was wagging constantly and you couldn’t stop yourself from wanting to be with this adorable ball of fur. He placed his forefront paws on your shoulders and you felt his heavy weight on you. You smiled looking into his yellow glowing eyes and before you knew it he transformed back into Luhan. You gasped noticing he was and covered your eyes.

He scratched his head dumfounded, forgot to tell you that he doesn’t have extra clothes. You walked with your eyes closed and let your hands do the searching as your ran upstairs and brought him some of your older brothers clothes for him. “I think his clothes will fit you.” You said handing it to him eyes still closed.

He quickly changed into them and ran to your side removing your hands from your eyes. “It’s safe to look now.” He said.

“That was really cool. “ You commented on his wolf form. “And you’re a really adorable wolf.” You added.

He couldn’t stop smiling. He was so happy you found it cool rather than freaky, and he knew it would take time but he felt like the strongest and the happiest guy on earth.  Having you here by his side, made him a better person both human and wolf. You enhanced his abilities and gave him great happiness. He didn’t care that he loved you more and he always will, all that matter was that you were willing to take baby steps to make this work. And your heart has already accepted him, causing the imprinting he had on you to make the attachment between the two of you even stronger than before.

“I love you,” Luhan said cupping your face. You smiled pursing your lips.

“I know you do,” you said.

He didn’t have to tell you he loved you. You saw it in his eyes, the way he looks at you and feels embarrassed about it. The way he holds you with protective arms being as gentle as ever, and the warmth he transfers to you whenever he is with you. It was going to take time and you didn’t mind that. All you want is to love him the way he loves you.