Daehyun - Dating My Friend's Sister

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

 

Daehyun - Dating My Friend's Sister

 

 


· name : bang suri
· Daehyun for myungsoodaehyun36
· when your older brother yongguk finds out about your relationship with Daehyun and he gets angry
· non-idol, bangdae in a band together

 

 


 

 

you stood in the back separating yourself from the crowd that surrounded the small stage. the voices of the female students screeched throughout the room; their screams echoed from wall to wall. the thundering voice of your brother's rap sent a thrilling crowd hollering and threw their hands up in the air. your eyes were fixated on the vocalist watching him swing you off your feet with such honey like vocals. He caught your eyes and stared into them not parting as he sang his heart away. you felt your cheeks get hot and you couldn't turn away. you accidentally slipped a shy smile when he sent you a wink. you left the moment the song was over and exit before anyone could see you.

it wasn't that you didn't want your brother to see you, that you could careless, but you somewhat and secretly is dating the vocalist in your brother's band, jung daehyun. you were afraid to let your brother, yongguk, know because you honestly don't know how he would react. if it wasn't someone from his band he probably wouldn't care much. you and daehyun had somehow gone long enough without getting caught.

you pulled your hoodie over your head and tucked your hands inside the pockets of your jacket. you walked to the lower-level students hallway and sat on the side against the brick wall. five minutes later, a pair of familiar sneakers appeared in front of you. you smiled knowing exactly who it was and you lifted your head being greeted by the sweetness of daehyun's gracious smile. he bent down grabbing your face pulling it closer and kissed your lips. you were shocked he just kissed you like that especially at school. he smiled devilish when he saw how alarmed your eyes had become and he sat himself next to you. you casually rested your head on his shoulder and laced your fingers with his.

"you did great today, " you said smiling. he gave your hand a slight squeeze and kissed the top of your head. you love special moments like this with daehyun. you didn't think you would like him as much but he somehow won your heart and every day he gave you more reasons to feel like the happiest girl on earth.

daehyun was head over heels for you. he liked you for a while, but he kept his distant because yongguk was your brother and his friend. he feels bad having done all this behind yongguk's back and pretend like he doesn't know you when he sees you. all daehyun really wants to do is hold your hands whenever and wherever he wants.

"Suri?" a familiar voice called your name. you froze feeling your heart drop and you were scared. you quickly jumped to your feet and yongguk was staring-more like glaring- at what he saw. daehyun rose to his feet and he wrapped his fingers in between yours. you pulled away but daehyun's grip wouldn't allow it. yongguk's eyes turned dark and a rush of anger hit him. "What the hell is this?" he questioned.

daehyun felt your body shake and he squeezed your hand before he faced your brother. "Yongguk, I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry  you had to find out this way." daehyun stuttered. "i really like your sister yongguk."

you were shaking from behind daehyun and you knew yongguk was very upset at you. you peeked from behind daehyun and yongguk wasn't sure what to make out of this. you took a deep breath and courageously stepped out of daehyun's shadow. you swallowed a dry sigh and try to approach yongguk but he turned around and walked away. you felt your body drop and your head went dizzy. your legs lost strength and daehyun caught you before you fell. he hugged you against him and you tried not to cry.

 

yongguk ignored you for the next few days and your parents were starting to get worried. you and yongguk were close and he was an older brother that you can count on and tell your frustration too, but now he refuses to be in the same room as you, let alone stand near you.

daehyun tried approaching yongguk too, trying to explain, but yongguk just isn't ready to talk. yongguk isn't ready to accept what he saw. things got awkward and the band hasn't performed since then. yongguk put the band on hold and daehyun hated that he was the reason why. the other band members didn't seemed to mind and they gave encouraging words to daehyun telling him to hang in there.

it was 2 in the morning and the guilt wouldn't go away. it continued to build more each day and its been days since you and daehyun saw each other. you suggested that for the time being it was best if you and daehyun took some time a part. you needed to talk to your brother and apologize. you got out of bed and made your way to his room. you hesitated at first because one, its 2 in the morning, and two, its freaken 2 in the morning. you knocked lightly first and waited. you were nervous and you wanted to run back to your room but the door opened. a sleepy yongguk opened one eye to see who was interrupting his sleep.

"yongguk oppa," your voiced shake "can we talk please?"

he rubbed his tired eyes opening the door. he walked tiredly back to his bed and you followed behind holding your arms against yourself.

"I'm sorry." You said. "It...it was hard for me to tell you because I know you don't approve." you drew your eyes to the ground and quietly waited for his response.

he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. he knows he wouldn't be able to avoid this and he knows it won't just go away. "W-Why couldn't you just tell me?" he finally said. "i'm more disappointed that you didn't trust me enough to tell me. he isn't just anyone he is my friend."

hearing the deep groan of his voice startled you and you were really scared. you really wanted to cry and you don't want yongguk to hate you. "you’re my brother i'll always trust you. I was afraid you wouldn't approve because you don't let any of your friends talk to me."

The room went silent. you waited for a response and yongguk didn't say anymore. he had to sort out his thoughts and not be selfish. he has to do what is best for both sides. he doesn't want things to get awkward between himself, you, and daehyun. is it uncomfortable for him? of course! who in this world would be comfortable with their friend dating their sister? It's something yongguk will have to get used to. he just wants his sister to be happy.

"i just want you to be happy," he quietly mumbled. And that was all it took for you to jump on his bed and gave him a hug.

The next day was better than ever. yongguk was talking to you again and your parents were delighted to see whatever it was that happened was resolved. daehyun waited for you at the front gate of the school and yongguk gave him a pat before heading inside first. you hide a shy smile and daehyun smiled cheekily approaching you with his arms extended out. he took you in his arms and hugged you tightly. it had been too long and he missed you like crazy.

everyone was staring in shocked and the whispers were sprawling. he took your hand in his and interlocked them tightly together making sure you won't slip away. "yongguk said he'll kick my if i ever make you cry, sad, hurt you, or anything that could harm." you laughed feeling loved and grateful for having a protective brother like yongguk.

"that's his way of saying he approves, " you explained. daehyun leaned in to kiss your cheek and you squirmed embarrassed. he tugged and you walked hand in hand with him inside the school building feeling the happiest you could be.

 

 

 


author's note: this is really short, sorry about that but i hope you like it! it's not the best  :/ enjoy! for those of you who requested I will work on yours as soon as i can. thanks for requesting & reading! <333 -A