Luhan - Wolf Boy

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Luhan - Wolf Boy

 

 

 

 

You glanced at the blonde boy catching a thumbs worth of glimpse at his face. He was fairly tall and skinny. He looked cute from what you were able to see and it didn't take a genius to know he'll be the talk of the school.

You sighed spotting your friend among the many girls surrounding the newly transferred student. You closed your book not interested in it anymore. You knew the moment the teacher came in he would be assigned to sit next to you. The seat next to yours was the only one empty since the student who used to be your seat mate moved away.

You shifted in your seat counting down the seconds for the bell to ring. You looked to your right and you saw your teacher's head knowing it was time to start class. She slides open the door and all the students scurry to their assigned desk not wanting to get detention for not being in their seat.
The new student bowed to the teacher slightly smiling as she stood at the front with her hands resting on the podium. The class president rose to gather the attention of every one and cued when appropriate to greet the teacher.

The teacher studied the new student's schedule and told him to introduce himself.
He looked around the classroom almost as if he was searching for someone. "Hi! My name is Luhan." He said carrying a small accent. "I'm from China. Please take care of me." He ended his introduction with a small nod.

You saw the teacher eyeing for an empty desk and when she saw yours she pointed at it. He walked in between the rows to his seat and along the way the girls couldn't stop making groggily eyes at him. After he passed each one with a smile, they immediately turned to the closes person and fiddled in their seat. You stared as he took the seat next to you and gave you a smile as well. You felt all eyes were on you, watching you and you returned a hesitate nod.

Everyone wasn't interested in the lecture, as if they were ever, and you didn't like all the eyes staring from where you sat. You knew they were only staring at Luhan but it was still uncomfortable because he sat right next to you.

You sneaked a peek at the new boy. He was attentively taking notes his eyes following everything thing the teacher wrote on the board. You glance at his notebook and noticed his penmanship in Chinese. You held back a smile noticing his kindergarten written like Korean characters.

The students, especially the girls, slyly faced forward when the teacher turned her back to the board. The teacher knew what was happening and thus for the remainder of the lecture she picked on all the girls retracting their attention away from Luhan.




After literature was P.E and you hated P.E. You dragged your feet and body to the girls’ locker room. You stared at your change of clothes and didn't want to change. Your friend rushed over to your locker and tried to hurry you to change.


"Hurry!" She rushed you. "Luhan is in our P.E period." She explains not hiding her happiness


"You go ahead." You said unwillingly. She poked your head and sent you a glare, her way of saying "you better change." You scrunch your face and pushed her on her way.

As usual, everyone was to pair up and do some warm-up stretches. Although Luhan was new, he was quick to make friends and no doubt he befriended the cool kids, EXO.

"So cliché." You mumbled. You made sure your friend was far away from Luhan because you didn't want her to hound him like all the other girls. You knew she had already developed a crush on the new boy unfortunatly she wasn't the only one.


"I'm surprised the principal didn't make him re-dye his hair." Your friend said not taking her eyes off of him.


You followed her eyes and surely it landed on Luhan. He was smiling and chatting away with the cool kids while the girl students did their best to stay as close as possible. You hadn't noticed, or maybe you did that his hair was blonde. You stared a little too long and had gotten lost in your thoughts. You made eye contact with him and quickly you tried to look away but oddly you couldn't.


He stared at you and the tip of his lips curved into a smile. You felt a tingle run down your spine and thankfully your friend flashed her face in front of you. "Did you hear what I said?" She asked waving her hands.

"Oh yeah, I know right. I can't believe they let him in with blonde hair."

She twirled a strand of hair with her finger swaying her body, her eyes on Luhan again. "I think he looks hot with it."

You rolled your eyes shaking your head. You should've known she would say that. Every guy was 'hot' to her and now that Luhan joined the cool kids club he apparently is a 'major hottie.' Hottie or not you wouldn't want to get caught in between that mess. He already has groupies and not-so-secretive admirers.  You made your friend promise you she wouldn't be one of those girls because honestly, those guys are douche bags.
You didn't want to call Luhan a douche bag, but sadly his cool friends weren't the nicest. Luhan seemed like a 'nice' guy from what you can assume, but you knew better than to assume. Just like how you assumed your old desk-mate Kris was an arrogant prick when in fact he was the coolest, funniest, and most uniquely artistic guy you've met.


You found it odd that both Kris and Luhan were from China and befriended the same group of friends. It can't purely be coincidence considering EXO doesn't become friends with anyone easily. There was something fishy about Luhan. You couldn't pin point exactly what but something was off about him.


"Hey, don't you find it weird that Luhan's hanging out with EXO?" You said to your friend who was obviously paying more attention to Luhan.


She clasped her hands together hugging herself. "Good looking people hanging out with good looking people? I don't see any wrong with that," a smile creeping on her face. "All the eye candies in on group."

You rolled your eyes. "But you know EXO doesn't let people hang out with them," you said forcing her shoulders to face you. "You know, I know, and everyone in this school knows EXO doesn't hang out with others except themselves." You desperately explained hoping your friend will snap out of it and help you investigate.

"I know." She vaguely answered.

You threw your hands in despair. Your friend was useless and getting on your nerves. You should have known she would be of no use. She's too busy fangirling over Luhan and watching everything he does. You didn't even bother to tell her you were leaving because she probably wouldn't even hear or care. You angrily walked to your locker leaning your face against the cold metal. You can't possibly be the only person in this school that found this peculiar. You sighed pounding your head against your locker.

A low chuckle ringed in your ear halting your head pounding. "Are you okay?" He asked.

You turned you head, still glued to the locker and saw Luhan. You pulled your head back embarrassed and surprised. He smiled his eyes twinkling as you watch the edges of his lips curved.

"That looked like it hurts," he said raising his left hand and placing the back of his hand against your red forehead. You caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a tattoo on his inner wrist.

That's strange. Kris had an identical one on his right hand.

You pushed away his hand watching the smile on his face fade. "I'm okay." You said coldly. "Why are you here?"

He scratched the back of his neck, one hand tucked inside his pocket. "My locker." He said pointing to the locker you were previously pounding your head on.

You looked at the locker number, even more embarrassed than before realizing you had the wrong locker. You face palmed and moved to the locker that was yours which was two lockers down. He bit his bottom lip covering a smile watching you curse yourself.
He leaned against his locker and watch you mumbled underneath your breath, growling here and there, banging your head against the locker and finally leaving. You heaved a heavy breath feeling like a complete idiot and it gets worst since Luhan was your desk-mate. Why did it matter to you if he probably has some kind of ties with Kris? Who cares if he hung out with EXO? You just need to chill and stop.




Later that day during the last period, you felt better and more at ease now that you started to ignore basically everything in your sight. Luhan would smile at you if you guys made eye contact and you'd return with a small nod.

You were too at ease and fell asleep during the last 30 minutes of lecture. You awoke by the sounds of students yelling and sneakers scratching against the tile floor. You stretched your arms loosening the tenses muscles in your body. You looked around and everyone was already gone. You yawned covering your mouth and packed your belongings shoving them inside your backpack.

You lazily dragged your feet pulling on the straps of your backpack. You were tired and wanted to hurry home to sleep some more. You fought to keep your eyes open feeling your own body get heavier and your steps got weaker. You shook your head patting your cheeks forcing your eyes to open wide.

You stopped at the crosswalk waiting for the meter to turn green. You kept yawning and that made your eyes more tired. You impatiently tapped your foot hoping it would turn green any second and it did. You along with a crowd of people crossed and halfway through someone grabbed your hand and dashed ahead pulling you behind him. You were startled and allowed the stranger to pull you with him. You looked behind you and a group of boys were chasing behind. You tried yanking your hand but the person in front had a strong grip on you. You were near to tears when he looked behind and you saw his face.

It was Luhan.

"Luhan?!" You yelled letting him drag you to hide behind a dumpster. You gasped for air feeling like you were going to puke. He frantically took peeks to make sure he had lost the group of boys.

"What the hell?!" You screamed pushing Luhan. He placed a finger against his lips telling you to keep quiet. You saw his tattoo again and was about to say something but he grabbed you holding you against him and covered your mouth. You looked at him scared not knowing what was going on.

Soon after, you heard voices and footsteps. You clenched your eyes shutting them, your heart was racing so fast, and you knew you had lost all strength in your legs. You were terrified and afraid of what was going to happen next. He didn't move and you stayed like that for a minute. Luhan continuously looking over his shoulder making sure they were long gone and when he saw the coast was clear he removed his hand and stood up helping you back on your feet.

You looked around seeing nothing and lashed out on him. "Luhan what the hell was that?! What's going on? Why did you drag me here?"

"I'm sorry," he said, "but it's not safe here."


You scrunch your face confused. "What are you talking about?"

He grabbed your hand again but you pulled away. "Listen to me," he tried to explained. "You have to trust me. It's not safe here."
He reached for your hand again and this time you didn't pull away. You stared down at his hands watching his fingers lace in between yours and you saw his tattoo.

When his fingers perfectly laced between yours you saw a shade of light blue across his tattoo.

"L-Luhan," you said stopping your tracks. He turned to look at you knowing you were beyond scared with something so sudden like this and he wasn't able to give you a proper explanation.

You swallowed a dry gulp turning his hand so you could better see his tattoo. "Kris had the exactly same one." You mumbled certain you were right before. Your eyes traced the outline of the tattoo remembering the shade of blue that glowed from it. "You know Kris don't you?"

He nods.

You took a deep breathe calming your nerves. "L-Luhan," you said shaking. "You're not human aren't you?" You were almost too afraid to ask but you buttered the courage. "I saw it." You said looking up at Luhan. "I saw the blue light that came from your tattoo." You eyes were quivering in fear as you backed away feeling more terrified than before.

He felt nervous and his insides tighten. He wasn't sure if he would be able to give you the answer you were seeking for.

"What are you?" You asked your voice shaky and scared.

He his dry lips smelling fear from within you. If he told you what he was it would scare you. But he had no way to hide or lie, not when you saw too much and know too much.

"Are you and Kris the same kind?"

He nods.

You choked a cry your hands shaking as you brought it to cover your mouth.

"I'm a wolf." He finally said seeing you could no longer fiddle for more questions. "Kris and I are wolves. We're from the Alpha pack called EXO-M in China."

You heard EXO and it finally all made sense to you. You've been attending school with ten wolves all these years and not once did you suspect anything suspicious. That's why Kris and Luhan befriended them so easily.

"And those guys chasing us?"

He looked down at your hands, the one with his and sighed. "They're our enemies." He replied. "They were initially after me, but now you became they're target."

You gasped shaking your head. Why would they be after you when you had nothing to do with whatever they are? You knew nothing you were innocent. Luhan jerked his head hearing a sound and before you could react he dragged you with him running again. You tried to keep up, coughing from lack of air. Your mouth was dry and you needed fluid to quench the dryness that was spreading to your throat.

When the coast was clear again he hauled a cab and pushed you inside following right behind. You stayed quiet the entire time replaying what happened in your head. You had a fright thinking if you were in danger your family would be in danger as well. Luhan was quiet as well having a lot to think about and analyzing everything in his head.

The cab stopped in front of your house. Luhan opened the door for you and you climbed out with him behind. You turned to look at Luhan standing there waiting for you to go in. You shook your head walking up to him.

"You still haven't told me everything. You can't expect me to forget this." You warned.

He knew you wouldn't something's this pass by. It was better if be explained it now than drag it. He just didn't want to scare you.

"Are you really a wolf? Like in twilight?"

He nods. You shivered chills running all over your body.

"Why are you here in Korea?"

"To find my soul mate," He explained. "You know that whole imprinting thing." He was embarrassed.

You nodded your head understanding what he was talking about. You didn't think such things exist, let alone you standing in front of one.

"That's really cool." You said trying to be enthusiastic about all of this. You didn't want to make him feel like a freak and now that you weren't in danger you felt a lot more comfortable.

You forced a smile and he smiled too knowing you didn't know what to say to something like that.

"Did you find her?" You asked curious.

He turned both his wrist upward and you looked down at the tattoo watching a blue light across it. This time you found it fascinating and reached out to touch it. You surprised him but he didn't pull away when you ran a finger across his tattoo.


"Is this your alpha mark?"

He nods smiling. "This is so cool." You said.

"The reason why we were getting chased was because they had figured out who my soul mate was," he explained staring at you liking the way your eyes sparkled from excitement of his tattoo. "I came here because my soul mate is you."


The finger that was tracing along his tattoo stopped. You retreat your hand, your eyes scattering flustered. His words ring in your ear repeating. He didn't say anything after. You lift your head slowly allowing your eyes to look at him and little by little the color of his eyes changed.

If this was anything like what you had read in books if he had imprinted on you  there was no way you could escape.