Bang Yongguk - The Little Things

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Bang Yongguk - The little things

 

 



It was a tiring day for you today. You had two finals to take at school and right after you had a busy day at work. You didn't even get a chance to eat lunch. You dragged your tired legs home, but groaned when you remember you have nothing to eat. You had to go back to your car and drive to the closes supermarket.

After spending an hour or so, you managed to stock up on a lot of food that would last you for the next couple of weeks. You made sure to buy extra bags of ramens because you had a feeling you'd be eating them with Yongguk, especially late at night when you're studying for your finals.

It's already past ten and you're just now having your second meal of the day. You decided to eat a little more because you didn't get to eat lunch. After your meal, you took a warm shower to help loosen your sore body before you sit down in front of misery and spend another night studying.

It's well past 2 a.m and your body is exhausted. Your eyelids are getting heavier as you continuously yawn and fight back the sleep because you need to study. You say the vocabulary words out loud for your psychology class and repeat the definition. You do that several times until you're dosing off and your head gets heavier.

You decided to take a ten minute break and lay your head on your desk. The moment you closed your eyes you fell asleep. An hour later Yongguk's home from practice and the first thing he noticed is his sleeping girlfriend. He smiles at how adorable you looked. He knew you were persistent when it came to studying.

He quietly walked to your desk and he giggled seeing your position. You had your mouth opened a little and in your right hand you had your pen still hanging. Your left cheek planted on your notebook. He saw the cup of coffee and knew you had a tiring day at work. You were drooling on your notebook and he thought to himself that there wasn't any cuter moment than this. He placed his duffle bag down and carried you in his arms to the shared bedroom.

You were in such a deep sleep that you didn't feel anything. He laid you on the bed and pulled the covers over you. He went back to your desk and cleaned up a bit before hitting the shower. When he was done, you were still sleeping except one of your leg was hanging from the bed. He dried his hair with a small towel and smiled to himself. He quickly turned off the lights and crawled into bed next to you.

He pulled the covers back over you and you shivered at his cold touch. Your eyes opened surprising him. He smiled at you and you returned a sleepy smile.

"You're home." You said.

He nods pulling you closer to him. He wrapped his arms around you and you didn't hesitate to snuggle closer to his chest. He placed a kiss on your head and soon you drifted back to sleep.