Kris - First Kiss

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

Kris - First Kiss

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't want Kris to know that I haven't had my first kiss. I am not that experienced when it comes to dating. I mean I had dated a few guys back in the old days, but it was just dates nothing like being in an actual relationship where we had titles to give to one another.

 

So, I guess the correct term to explain this is Kris is my first boyfriend, which means I've never experienced those couple things couple do together, like holding hands, cuddling, kissing, and that other couple stuff. Its intimidating knowing that he's probably done all of that with all his ex-girlfriends. I feel like such a nerd right now.

 

 How does one even initiate a kiss? Are you supposed to like just dive right into it? Or are we supposed to wait till the mood is right? I need a 'Dummies Guide to their First Kiss' book. Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing.

 

He is going to tease me nonstop the moment he finds out I haven't had my first kiss. I already had a lot of teasing from the girls at school. Everyone said Kris doesn't match me because I'm not pretty and that I'd only ruin his handsome reputation. Ugly haters.

 

"Choonhee!" Kris yelled waving his arms. I smiled and ran to him. He slipped an arm around my waist and I let myself sink into his touch. "What's my favorite girl up to?"

 

 I blush turning a shade of red. "I have nothing so far." I answered. He smirked and god that smirks killed me. He tangled his fingers in my hair twirling it as he brushes it with his fingers.

 

"Good. Because tonight you're gonna be spending it with me." He winked and kissed my cheek. I grew smaller in his arms and tried to hide from being so happy and embarrassed. I turned around and hid my face in his chest. He chuckled and wrapped both arms around my waist. "You're so adorable you know." He said.

 

 

He keeps making me feel hot and just all so tingled everywhere. I am a bit embarrassed from all the amount of affection he likes to show in public. I wasn't comfortable with it like him.

 

 He placed a finger under my chin and lifting it up. He looked at me for the longest and a small smiled formed on his lips. He leaned his face in close to mine and I immediately closed my eyes. His finger was still on my chin. He turned his head to the left and placed a kissed on my lips. He backed away slowly waiting for me to open my eyes. I did and his face was right in front of me. He smiled and I hunched.

 

He placed both palms to the side of my face and kissed me again. Only this time, he deepens the kiss and forced my mouth open. He slipped his tongue inside and teasingly tugged at the bottom of my lips. He gave me no time to catch my breath as locked his lips on mine again. We both panted for air and continuously placed small kisses on my lips making sure to not have my face hiding anywhere. After a while he stopped and I dropped my head. He bent his knees so he could see my face.

 

 "Best first kiss ever eh?" He teased. I hit his arm and covered my face with my hands. He laughed grabbing hold of my wrists and picked me up bridal style. I yelped a screeching scream and he carried me to his car.