BTS Jimin - Mischievous Boy

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

BTS Jimin - Mischievous Boy

 

 

 

Jimin was always the mischievous one. You wanted nothing to do with him because he always, always gets in trouble.

You were stuck with him all the time. At school, at work, and now even at home.
You never befriended him because the two of you could never last a minute alone without wanting to kill one another. And so when your mom told you Jimin will be spending the weekend here because his parents has to go out of town to help assemble a new house.

You weren't thrilled about it AT ALL.

You begged and begged but your mom gave you a love tap to the shoulder. "Why are you acting like that?" She questioned. "Jimin's like family and besides you've known him your whole life."

Exactly.

You knew him your whole life, yet all your mom thinks of him is a kind, sweet, and etiquette boy. If only she know how much of a troublemaker he really was.

You complained to your dad but he was no help. Of course be would side with your mom. He thinks Jimin's an angel just like everyone else.

You grumbled to yourself marching up to your room. You jumped onto your bed landing belly flat on the mattress. You breathed a loud groan into your pillow swiveling all over your bed. You kicked your feet and flapped your arms dither. If Jimin was going to be here you weren't. It was bad enough already that you see him every day at school and now at home too.

He was always that one kid in every group that calls the shot, the leader, and the one who comes up with all these ridiculous ideas. And you were certain, no you knew for a fact, that he told his little group of friends that you liked him since little.

You don't like him and you never will.

Even as a kid, you never quite liked him, but the word conspires and you always ended up with him-whether you liked it or not.

You loathe his friends. They always addressed you as 'Jimin's girl.' You are no bodies’ girl except for your parents.


You weren't close to him. You only knew him because he was a neighbor; a neighbor that moved next to you when you were five and have stayed since. You had no significant relationship with him and that's how you want it. You grumbled and grumbled. In order to not have to deal with Jimin you needed a getaway, but your friend is at her grandparents for the weekend.

Wait.

This is YOUR house. Why should you runaway? You shouldn't have to run-away because of him.
It's settled. You're staying in because it’s your house. You'll just spend the remainder of your weekend inside your room, and busy yourself with school work.


You still didn't understand why he needed to stay over when his house is just two houses across from yours. He's old enough to stay by himself and if his parents were worried your parents can just go checkup in him. You still found it unnecessary, and here you are at the family dinner table poking away at your food while your parents happily chatted away with their angelic Jimin. You wanted to wipe that smile off of his face.
His eyes met yours briefly and he dared to wink at you. You glared at him before turning your attention back to viciously stabbing your food. He laughed interlacing it with whatever it was your parents were talking about.



After dinner, you helped cleared the table but Jimin snatched all the dirty plates from you and brought them to the sink. You rolled up your sleeves ready to wash the dishes but Jimin was already to it. You place your hands on your hip unbelievable at the sight. You usually did the dishes and the little evil inside of you said to be happy Jimin's doing it. You were happy though.

You went up to your room grabbing your bath towel and change of clothes. You wanted to shower now so later you wouldn't have too. You dried your wet hair feeling fresh from your warm shower and headed to your room still ruffling the towel against your hair.You were humming to a tune dancing along to your room. You screamed upon opening your door and found Jimin lying on your bed.

"What are you doing in my room?" You immediately questioned.

He smiled rolling onto his stomach. You stomped your foot still waiting for an answer.

"Ya! Jimin!" You raised your voice.

He grungily lifts himself off the bed and onto his feet. He ruffled his messy hair approaching you. You backed away and he inched closer. "Your room is really nice," he said.

You glared at him pointing your finger to the door. "Jimin get out of my room." You ordered.

He smirked shaking his head. "Your parents told me to watch over you while they went for a walk."
You placed your hands on your hip. "I can take care of myself." You retorted.

He cocked his head lightly smirking. "You sure about that?" You gulped a dry swallow. You never really got along with him but were trying to scare you? Jimin is a mischievous person but you didn't think he would actually do something to you. You took a deep breath trying not to be agitated. He knew how to get under your hair and now that he is under your roof you didn't want to lose.

"Are you afraid I might find something here that proclaims your love for me?" He said pacing around.

"Tsk, as if!" You shot back. "Look all you want because nothing in here will be a representation of someone like you."

He pouted nodding his head to the ground. "And if I do find something?"

You glided unaware that he had something and opt to accept his challenge. With rage creeping within you, you had fallen into his trap. You were confident you had nothing of him in your room. "Whatever you want." You bet.

He motioned his finger at you to come closer and you did with your towel wrapped around your neck. You stopped midway catching a glitch of shine from his eye. He positioned his hand in front of you with the back facing up and slowing turned it so his closed palm was now facing up. You looked down at his hand and then up to him. He slowly let his fingers unfold and in the palm of his hand was a little bracelet made out of white daisy flowers.

You gasped clapping your mouth. You had forgotten you had that, but that meant nothing. Years show when the two of you were just little kids, he threw that at you claiming a girl had made it for him but he had no used for it.

"That doesn't count." You said.

He pulled his hand back. "Yes it does." He argued.

"You said you didn't make that." You pointed. "So that doesn't belong to you nor does it have some kind of interpretation of you."

"I gave it to you."

"No. You threw it at me." You clarified.

"But I still gave it to you." He argued persistently showing it again.

You snatched it from him catching him of guard. "You didn't make this." You protested sure that you had won. He grabbed your wrist and forcefully pulled you against him. You were appalled by his sudden rash action. He stared into your eyes and as much as you wanted to pry away you couldn't. He leaned his face closer and you pushed his chest away but he s a hand around you waist ensuring you won't be able to escape.

"My parents were wrong to ask you to watch over me." You suddenly said.

He smiled. "I win." He declared. "If that bracelet didn't mean anything to you why would you have kept all these years?"

You fumbled at his question. You were unsure yourself as to why you kept it.

"And, yes you're right. Your parents were wrong to ask me but they were right about leaving us alone." He said flashing you a mischievous smile.
You opened your mouth to protest but he clasped his lips onto yours. You were at a disadvantage since he was stronger that you and had you locked close. The hand that was desperately hitting his chest soon came to a stop. And when he knew you had given in, he dipped you deepening the kiss. He forced his tongue inside and explored your mouth letting it roamed as pleased.

Your leg was losing its strength and when you felt like falling he whisked you back up. Your head momentarily dizzy from the dramatic spin. He slowly softens his kisses and his hands found its way to cup your face, your eyes still closed and gasping for air when he finally stopped. You didn't want to open your eyes because you didn't know what to say. You were angry, very angry. You didn't think Jimin would be this kind of person but you were most upset at yourself for allowing this to happen.

His hands still cupping your face he lightly lifted your head up. "I made that bracelet." He finally said.

You opened your eyes and he stared down at you. "I made it and lied because I didn't have the courage to give it to you properly." He confessed.
You laughed confusing him. You shook your head holding onto your laugh. "I know," you surprised. "Only you would tie knots like this." You waved the bracelet showing him his overdone knots.

He smiled embarrassed but you were still angry. He had kissed you and not to mention all these years of his annoying.

"You're really mean, you know that."

He nods apologetic. "I know I'm sorry but you should've known when I had everyone call you 'Jimin's girl."

You pursued your lips still not pleasing. "This means nothing." You said and backed away from him. He nearly went frantic and couldn't believe you would say that after what just happened. You crossed your arms not giving him and turned your back to him.

It's time Jimin did it his way the way that had been annoying for years. He went from behind you and picked you up bridal style.
You frizzle in his arm demanding him to put you down at once. He did eventually if you count being thrown on the bed as putting you down. He towered over you and pinned your hands above your head. You wiggled trying to break free but he was stronger.

"Since having people call you 'Jimin's girl wasn't a big of enough hint for you allow my lips to." He said and leaned in smashing his lips against yours.

You giggled underneath him and he stopped. He pulled away looking at you weirdly.

You stuck your tongue at him and he knew he had caught you. "You're a loser." You laughed.

"The only loser who's willing to like you." He said and planted his lips on yours again.