BTS V - An Angel's Love

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

ll cr. baekvyun.tumblr ll

 

An  Angel's  Love

 

 

MyungGyuForever

Name: Lee Minji
Partner: BTS's Taehyung
Genre: Sad, Fantasy
Scenario: your choice!

 


 

Falling in love with him was no different from others. He made me happy and he made me sad. I laughed countless times because of him and I cried countless nights because of him. He was the love of my life. He was someone who brought the best out of me. He showed me what it was like to be loved by someone so dearly to the point where life without him was incapable.

He showed me what it was like to be in love. He was my first real, deep, and true love. He wasn't my first boyfriend- I had my heart broken before but it was nothing compared to this- he was the one who picked up those broken pieces and glued them back together. It was different with him, everything was different with him.

He knew what to say and what to do. He taught me a kind of love I never experienced before and that was the best kind of love I have ever received. Our love, our relationship was just like others, except we loved more, we cared more, and he was anything but a human boy.

I, myself, am not even sure what he is. I just know he isn't human even though he looks like one. His skin is human but his heart is not. I don't know what he is and I know I should be afraid but I am not. His love, his protection exceeds that of an average human boy, and honestly who would settle for average; certainly not me.

His touch is heavenly and it sends an electrifying static throughout my body. His voice is as sweet as the deep and rich honey. His kisses are tainted with chaste and his hugs are what brings everything we have together. Life with him is worth living, every morning is woken with a smile of warmth and love.

Did he choose me? Did I choose him? I would never know and I don't want to know what the cause was for this angel of a boy to come into my life. He loves me more than I love him and that will be something I can never put a price on.

Why did he love me so much? I don't know.

There are a lot of things I do not know and do not understand. Our relationship, our love does not need a reason. There is no answer to why we love; he loved me the moment he saw me and I knew from that moment on he wasn't just another boy. No, he was a man that gave me his entire world and in return I loved him unconditionally.

His love gave me life, unfortunately at the same time his love for me was taking away his own life. Each day his skin became more translucent and pale. For every moment he loved me, his heart ate his soul to stay alive. He grew weaker as the days passed by. His face was shallow and bruised. Each time I saw him I didn’t know what to do.

I was frustrated and I was scared. Life without Taehyun was something I could never imagine and I don’t to imagine. He was everything to me as I am to him. How was I supposed to know my own guardian angel wasn’t supposed to fall in love with me? I didn’t even know I had a guardian angel.

He belonged to the heavens and his only duty was to keep me from harm’s way. He was only supposed to protect me, shield me when I couldn’t do it myself. He was never supposed to show his face to me; it was one of the guardian angel’s rules. But by accident, he reached his hand out and hugged me shielding away all the pain I endured. He was my savior.

He knew there would be great consequences if he broke one of the most important rules an angel must live by. Taehyun broke two and in return as his punishment the heavens took away his wings. Without his wings, Taehyun is neither an angel nor human. He will disappear into the sky like dust and I won’t ever be able to see him again.

Time is passing by too quickly and I haven’t done anything to show him how much he means to me. I don’t want to say goodbye I don’t want to see him go. I don’t even know where he will go or what will happen to him. Every second that passes by he is fading and the feathers on his wings are falling. There isn’t much time left until the last feather falls and that’s when reality kicks in.

He stares into my eyes caressing my face as he smiles for me for one last time. I can’t control myself, not when this is the last time. My tears are falling and my heart is hurting. I just want to hold him in my arms for as long as I can before he disappears from my life. He uses the bridge of his thumbs and wiped the tears from my cheeks. His smile is bittersweet and his eyes are apologetic. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly against me. I pressed my face against his chest and cried. He rubbed my back in a circular motion and kissed the top of my head.

“Don’t cry,” he said. “I don’t ever regret what I did because I will always love you.” I closed my eyes listening to the sound of his voice and imprinted it in my soul.

“I love you,” he said pulling away from the hug and lifted my chin to meet my gaze. I tried to smile, I tried to be strong, but my tears were the only thing showing.

“I love you too.” I said fighting back a sob. I closed my eyes and a flow of tears fell, my heart was hurting more knowing that there wasn’t much time left. He leaned his face in and placed his soft lips against mine, kissing me one last time.

I tried to engrave the feel of his lips and already I can’t remember how it felt like to receive his kisses. He reached for my hand and placed a necklace in the palm of my hand. It was his identification necklace. Every angel has one and on his necklace was the name of the human he must watch over. “I will always be with you no matter where you are just remember the sky is where we will always meet.”

I nodded my head opening my eyes to look at him one last time. He took a step back and slowly his body was disappearing. My lips trembled in fear and he waved still remaining calm and he kept that beautiful smile of his on. I forced my hand to wave back and before I knew it half of his body was already gone. I muffled a cry and bit my lip forcing a smile. He mouthed his last words and he was gone.

My legs lost its strength and I fell to the ground raging a loud sob as I held the necklace he gave me close to my heart. I stared into the dark sky and something white and shiny was floating in the air. I picked myself up and placed my hand out catching the last feather from his wings. I looked up at the dark sky with watery eyes watching the moon turned red and the sky was pitch black. The stars quickly faded one by one taking away the light it shined on Earth and mourned for the loss of an angel.

 


 

AN: since you gave me the liberty to come up with the plot i hope this was okay. I actually really like the plot lol and you're fantasy/sad request really worked well with what I had in mind. Thanks for requesting! && BTW i can't believe BAP is in NYC already!!!! OMFG going to see them in one week~ AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A