Young Love ft. Optional Bias

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Young Love ft. Optional Bias
 

 

 

 


We were like two fireflies always burning with passion and loved like tomorrow was the end.

It was silly of us wasn't it? To actually believe that this love we had was strong enough to patch the breaking pillars we both lack.
We were so young and so in love. I only knew of you and you only knew of me. We went against all odds to prove that we weren't just two kids desperately in love with one another. We were so young, too young, to bury this young love we had and tried to turn it into an adult one.

You kissed me like it was your last and I, as always, did the same too.
We were crazy in love thinking ahead of ourselves that living like this was the right thing to do. I still remember the tears in your eyes when you cried saying "I can't live without you."

We were indeed young and stupidly in love.

We talked about our future and how we promised to love till the end of time. We laughed about the names we wanted to name our kids, and I remember clearly the smile on your face when we talked of having a family.


A family. You. Me. And our baby.


That's what it was supposed to be. That's how we envisioned it, how we planned it.

Till this day, I still wonder how it would have been like if our plan didn't fall through, if we had been more careful more patient. If only we weren't so young then, we wouldn't have to say goodbye to our baby and to our love. Maybe, just maybe everything would've gone the way we always envisioned it if we weren't rushing to act like grown ups, trying to fight our way to not act our age.

It is after all, the time when we were young and stupidly in love that we forgot about a care in this world that didn't concern me or you.