Gongchan - Sweet Confession

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

Gongchan - Sweet Confession


ll For shinee_bling Kim Hyomin ll

 

You've know Gongchan for as long as you can remember. You were two years older than him, and therefore; you always had the tendency to be a bit protective of yourself. It wasn't that you didn't trust him, you do, but he was a mischievous little boy and there were many of times you got in trouble with him; despite you not being part of it. He wasn't someone you would hang out with, especially since he is so young but he stuck to you like glue.

Your parents always said for you to watch over Gongchan because he is the younger one, but whenever he got in trouble you miraculously got the second half of the scolding. He wasn't that bad of a kid. He was actually quite fun to be around with and soon you didn't mind that he stuck to you like glue. He was a funny little boy and he always went out of his way to make you laugh.

You didn't care anymore that he was two years younger than you, and he wasn't the mischievous boy he used to be. Your days with him increased more and he told you of his dreams to become an Idol. You snorted at it first, but quickly realized that he was being serious.

"Hyomin Nuna when I become a famous idol you'll want me." He joked.

You shrugged his comment and ruffled his hair.

His dreams came true and he debuted in an idol group called B1A4. Throughout his trainee days, you'd visit him when you can and tried your best to support him. You knew he was having a rough time and his mental state wasn't well. The people around him , and called you his girlfriend instead of being his Nuna. You blushed at their remarks and didn't say a word. There a lot of times people mistaken you guys as an couple because he was quite affection towards you.

"Nuna~," he cooed to you. "Watcha doing?"

You flashed him a smile tilting your head. "What's up Channie ?"

He scoots closer and hooked an arm around yours. "Nuna you know I've been preparing for my concert right?" He asked. You shook your head playing dumb. He pouts but tells you anyways.

"We're going to have our very first concert and you have to go Nuna!" He shakes your arm and starts acting like a puppy.

You pushed his head away shaking your head. He pursed his lips into a pout and waddles side to side. "Nuna~" he cooed.

You made a disgusted face and pushed him off of you. Gongchan refused to lose because he knew you were teasing him right now.
He reached into his back pocket and pulled out white envelop. He grabbed your hand and placed the envelop on the palm of your hand.

"You HAVE to come." He said again, but this time he was serious. "I expect to see you there Nuna." His voice came as a growling demand shocking you at this new side of him you haven't seen.





You're here at his concert being bunched up with all his fans. They're all younger than you and suddenly you felt your age increased at the amount of young fan girls you surrounded yourself with. From every corner of your eye you say a placard that had Gongchan's name on it. That little boy sure did had all these girls, young and old, wrapped around his finger. You smacked your lips. You're going to have to whack him for imprisoning these poor souls.

The concert was going well and a small intermission was happening. There was a video playing on the big screen showing the B1A4 members rehearsing and saying a few words to their dedicated fans that came to their concert today. A big smile plastered on your face when you say Gongchan sporting the cap you bought for him. Maybe it was because he was being shown on the big screen, but he looked more handsome with the cap on there. The screen went black and a few seconds later a shadow popped from behind. Fans screamed as they tried to figure out who it was. The shadow disappeared and the fans groan at the endless teasing. You had a hunch that it was Gongchan, because really, who else enjoys teasing as much as he does.


A dark figure rose from under the platform and the screaming a escalated louder and louder until the mysterious guy showed his face. Gongchan's face was being shown on the big screen and he didn't spare any one as he mercilessly winked. That caused the fans to scream even louder an within a short second he did another one. You held back your laughter as the girls around you were flapping from his cuteness. You really needed to smack him this time. He pulled a rose from behind his back and walked to the front of the stage looking out to the crowd. The fans were excited thinking he would give one of them his rosé. He tapped it against his lips scanning the crowd before him until he successfully found you.


You looked right at you and you felt yourself getting hot. You had no idea what he was doing but you didn't want to know. He smiled pointing the rosé to the direction you were at. The fans around you screamed thinking he had pointed to one of them, but you knew who he specifically pointed to.

He sat on the stool and brought the microphone up to his mouth.
"Are you guys having fun?" He asked and the fans gave him a very loud answer. He smiled satisfied and carried on.

"Today will be a day I will never forget," he said earning screams. "Because of our lovely and loyal BANAS' this babo maknae is able to stand here."

The fans went crazy shouting that they loved him.

"But there's also someone who helped me to be here as well," he said looking around the stadium. You suddenly felt strange and scratched the back of your neck. You were burning up and your face was turning red.

"Without this person, I probably wouldn't be able to live my dream. I want to share this special person with my beautiful fans." He paused as he saw the change of look in his fans face. "Please don't be upset or sad my lovely BANAS. I will always love all of you!" He added. "I hope that you guys will be happy for me just this once, can you?" He asked his fans.

The fans shouted a loud "yes" and Gongchan shyly smiled at his understanding fans.

"Nuna!" He suddenly said. "I don't want to be a coward anymore. I want to be a brave young man and tell you Nuna, that I've liked you for a really long time." He paused. "From now on, I won't call you Nuna, but instead my girlfriend."

The fans were screaming, cooing, everything was being buried together. You, on the other hand, was getting more and more nervous. You finally understood why he was pestering you to come so much. You were afraid, to be honest because you didn't want his fans to hate you. What you felt right now was like watching a scene from a movie. It was more thrilling to actually be experiencing it. You tried to hide yourself from the fans around you in hopes of him not being able to spot you again.

"Hyomin Nuna," he called out.

You froze as you hear your name echo in the building. All the fans were looking around trying to find who this Hyomin is. Your throat became dry as you tried not to so anything to be a suspect.

"From now on, will you accept this babo maknae and be his lady?"

You felt your heart stop and everyone else around you as well. The only thing moving was the sound of your heartbeat and the strong state from Gongchan. His fans eventually followed the direction his eyes were looking at and it landed on you. You hide your face embarrassed, but before you could move the light was shining brightly on you. You had become the center of attention and everyone around you backed away as you were the only visible thing in sight.

A lot of the fans were snickering to one another and your appearance grew smaller. You were scared, very scared. You didn't know what the fans were thinking or what they're thinking of doing. You were absorbed in your thoughts concerned over his confession that you didn't noticed he was making his way to you. He stood just a little over three feet away from you. You grabbed held onto the strap of your purse. Your eyes finally met yours and he gave you the sweetest smile you've yet to seen. The fans were gushing in jealousy as Gongchan gracefully stood in front of you.

He bent down and raised the rose in front of you. You looked at him and those around you unsure of what to do. Gongchan was afraid as well. He wasn't sure if you'd accept his confession, and he was afraid his fans might feel betrayed.

You stood there debating whether to accept his rosé. The fans around sensed your trouble and worries and started chanting for you to accept it. It seems the fans encouragement gave you the strength and answer you were searching for. You lightly reached for the rosé and the moment it was in your hands the fans were cheering. Gongchan peeked at you surprised and immediately threw his arms around you. You started to cry and Gongchan held you closer to him as he dragged you to the back of the stage. The fans were chanting for you to not cry and soon follow with 'be happy' and 'BANAS still love Gongchan.'

Gongchan couldn't express how thankful he was to his fans and came running back out to give his fans a bow. He held back the tears, but when he saw the support and how mature his fans have become he couldn't help but cry. After the concert, Gongchan rushed to the waiting room where you were at. He didn't get a chance to talk to you after his confession he had a concert to finish.

"You!" You pointed upset with tears. He looked shocked but soon smiled and pulled you into his arms.

"I really don't like your teasing." You said. He rocked you back and forth happy that all these years he finally had the courage to tell you how much he likes you.

"I promise to make you the happiest woman ever." He said. You lifted your head so you could see his handsome face. "But I already am." You answered. He leaned in wrapping his arms tighter around your waist as he engaged in the first kiss.

"If you're nice and you don't punish me for my cheesy confession you'll get more of this." He said tapping his lips teasing you again.You rolled your eyes and punched his chest.