BTS V- Noona is My Lady

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

ll cr. bangtan-juseyo.tumblr ll

 

 

 

BTS V- Noona is My Lady

 


starshine9
Name- Tiana
Who you want- BTS V
Genre- Cute comedy
Any specific- Shes a noona and V is her boyfriend. They've been dating secretly for a few months and V wanted to reveal her to the rest of BTS but didn't tell them ahead of time that he was going to introduce her. The members cuz they dont believe its true.

AN: your request was a little confusing. I wasn't sure what you meant by "V wanted to reveal her to the rest of BTS but didn't tell them ahead of time that he was going to introduce her." So I wrote it as an unplanned introduction instead :/



V wants to introduce you to the rest of s. He is confident in the introduction and he wants s to approve of his girlfriend. You didn't seem to mind considering you are a noona to just about all of them, plus V having a girlfriend is something neither of them would have guessed.

V was certain today would be a great day for him to announce such great news. You wouldn't necessary label this as great news, but with a mind like V's you let him have this one. He wasn't the type to plan something he liked to do it unexpectedly because things rarely go as planned.

He didn't think much about it. It wasn't like s were his parents or something, and besides he gets to brag a little that he has a girlfriend. He brought you over to the dorm assuring that everything will be alright. You were nervous to meet s. You wanted them to like you and their approval.

V held your hand and guided you inside his shared dorm. You gasped astonished at the pile of shoes nearly covering the entire floor from the front door. He pulled you behind him and you hid yourself.

"Hey guys meet my girlfriend Tiana!" V announced suddenly. You showed your face timidly greeting them.

The introduction was too sudden and the members weren't sure if V was actually telling the truth. They were a bit doubtful considering how eccentric V can be. They all had on a blank expression and confusion floated in the air. Your fear started to creep and you were afraid they might not like you.

"Say hi guys," V pushed again and awkward 'hellos' were passed from one mouth to another.

"Is that really your girlfriend?"

V nodded his head. Jin coughed a laugh. "Stop playing around V."

V turned to look at you and you didn't know what to say. You shrugged your shoulders.

"We would know if you were dating," Jimin said. "Is this another one of your jokes?"

"She's tooooooo pretty for you."

That made you blush, while V's face was turning sour at their not so encouraging and supportive words. Of course none of them knew he has a girlfriend because he didn't tell any of them.

They would have known if V was talking to a girl. After all, all seven of them do share one bedroom together, and there really isn't any privacy when seven boys sleep in the same room. They still think this is silly and weird V talking. They weren't going to believe him that easily.

"But she really is my girlfriend!" V argued upset. He was really telling the truth, but no one seemed to believe it. He didn't think it would turn out like.

"If she really is your girlfriend, how come we never heard you talk to her on the phone?"

V deeply sighed and shook his head. You weren't quite sure why V didn't tell s he is in a relationship. You came here thinking he talked about you to them already. He didn't say a single thing and he was being accused of lying.

"I know this might sound unbelievable, but I am really V's girlfriend." You stepped in to clarify the truth. It probably wasn't an easy thing for them to believe.

"But...how is that possible?" Jungkook questioned. "You were secretly dating this entire time?!"

V nods his head. s could not believe that 4D, eccentric Kim Taehyun, better known as V, was secretly dating. V was secretly dating?! Does that even  make sense?

"I thought you told them," you whispered. V flashed you a smile shaking his head. "So all this time they had no idea?" He nodded his head and you chuckled. V was so weird sometimes you could never grapsed what went on in that head of his.

"How....T-this...aish," Suga was frustrated to complete his sentence. They don't know how V successfully dated in secret, but they were envious.

"Okay, we have a date so bye!" V waved to s and grabbed your hand heading towards the door.

The members could only stare dumbstruck at the fact that the most dense member of them all had somehow dated in secret and he was very successful.