Nichkhun - Confessing To A Fan

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

Nichkhun - Confessing To A Fan

 

 

 

 

"I'm cute right?" Nichkhun asked Wooyoung who was getting his make up done. Wooyoung side-eyed the older male through the mirror before the make-up artist made him closed his eyes

"Is that even a necessary question to ask?" Nichkhun pouted resting his head on the back of the chair board. It's a ridiculous question but sometimes he can feel insecure about himself, especially when he's got a huge crush on some girl who's name he doesn't even know.

"Is it because of that girl?"

He nods still sulking in his chair. Wooyoung opened one eye and looked at the older through the mirror. "Hyung," Wooyoung said meeting the other's eye. "Does she not like you?" The younger carefully asked. Nichkhun shrugged. Wooyoung shot him a look and twirled in his seat after his make-up was done. "Then why are you asking such a ridiculous question?" Wooyoung questioned again. "Do you even know her name?"


Nichkhun shook his head. He wished he knew her name maybe then he wouldn't be as crazy. He ruffled his hair in despair desperately trying to stop thinking about her. She came into his dreams every night and no matter what the dream was about he could never grasped her hand. He vividly remember how she looked like and he could trace the outline of her face without even opening his eyes.

"I want to know how she looks like." Wooyoung pouts regretting not being able to see how pretty this girl was. He wants to see the face of the girl who has been driving their Thai Prince crazy.




The days passed by and every fan signing they had Nichkhun eagerly was on the look-out hoping he can spot her in the crowd. He always had the slightest hope that perhaps she would be among the fans waiting to see him just like he was waiting to see her again. Fan signing one after another and she wasn't present.

Why isn't she here? Didn't she say she was a fan? If she's a fan she should be at the fan signing! Why isn't she here? Nichkhun was sad he didn’t see her again. He didn't want to anger his fans and so he put on the biggest and brightest smile. Today was the last fan signing, and Nichkhun no longer hoped to see her. He knew by now that it was useless hoping and wishing. It was no use knowing he would never get to see her again.



Today he isn't going to continuously search in the crowd of fans in hope of seeing her. He is going to concentrate on his fans that waited to see him. He is going to smile and be happy with his fans. He isn't going to look for her. He knows she won't be there. Nichkhun was very talkative towards the fans and he gave a lot of fan services. He even dragged Wooyoung and Minjun to do it with him. He was happy, genuinely happy and not worried. He felt better after throwing away thoughts of hopes. He was so excited towards the fans that he almost accidentally signed on the wrong page. He laughed at his silly self and blamed the fan for being too cute.

He was feeling better, feeling like the old Nichkhun before. He stretched his long arms yawning a bit and quickly smiled to the fans when he noticed their faces were getting worried. He didn't want his fan to worry about him. He wasn't tired at all.


"Hi Nichkhun oppa!" The fan in front of him greeted. He smiled taking her CD, but he looked up at her again. His mouth dropped blinking his eyes multiple times.

Am I dreaming? Is this really her? Have all of my hoping and wishing turned all of this into a hallucination? Nichkhun asked himself this. The girl in front of him. He couldn't believe this.

"Oppa, are you okay?" She asked worried.

He smiled like a fool and jumped from his seat pulling her into a hug. She screamed from shock and it caused a little commotion around everyone. The members of 2PM hissed at him and tried to make it seem like the fan had asked for a hug instead of Nichkhun grabbing her like that. He was upset the table was preventing him from giving her a full hug but he was too happy. Finally, she came.

"Umm, oppa?" Her soft voice rang in his ear. He immediately let go and shyly smiled. She, too smiled at him and fanned herself.

"Sorry," he said.  He took her album and signed it. He attached a note inside before handing it to her. He wrote his phone number and a little message that read:

"Miss Nooki, I would love to take you out for coffee. Please say yes and please give me a call or else I'll be very sad."

She turned the note around reading it. Her eyes grew bigger as she read the note and smiled. She nodded her head clinging onto the album happily. She'll definitely call him. Nichkhun was confident he would receive her call, after all his hoping and wishing had paid off.