BTS V - My Girl

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

 

ll cr. bluesushikitty.tumblr ll

 

 

BTS V - My Girl

 

05.

kim_taehyung95

Name : Kang Minah
Partner: BTS' Taehyung
Genre : Cute, Fluff, Romcom
Scenario: Well, up to you ^O^

 


 

 

There it was again a little heart shaped post-it on your desk. This was the third one today and you looked around trying to scan who could possibly be the one to leave you these 'love' notes. You hoped it wasn't any one of the boys in your class because you would never date any of them knowing how they behaved.

There wasn't anything written on it like the other two, but they did come in different colors. The one from this morning was yellow, the one from break was green, and this one was blue. You're  not sure what the colors meant other than the usual colors on a post-it. You took it off your desk and stuck it on the chair in front of you.

During lunch, you told your friend about the heart shaped post-its you found on your desk. She was as surprised as you were.
"Maybe it's from someone who likes you?" She guessed and then gasped. "What if it's one of the boys in your class?!"

You clenched the table and you both shouted a loud "Ew" ferociously shaking your head. Let it be anyone but the boys in your classroom. That would be an automatic NO!!! Never ever in a million years will you date the boys in your class.

"Who do you think it could be?" She asked. You sighed and shrugged. You stared at the three colorful heart shaped post-its and tapped your finger against the table. Just who exactly did this?

You were curious, who wouldn't be? And it fueled your curiosity even more when you came back to class after lunch and on your desk was the colorful hear shaped post-its all formed into a letter V. You looked around you and noticed none of the students were in class. You glanced at the clock and it was three minutes before lunch would be over. You tilt your head thinking it was strangely odd that no one was in the class, and what did this V mean?

You began to remove one post-its at a time and when you reached for the last one someone placed another pink heart shaped post-it on your desk. You saw the hand and you lifted your head to finally meet the culprit behind this. You were nervous because you hoped it wasn't a fellow classmate. When you saw who it was your eyes immediately dropped and that was when you saw the message on the post-it.

'Will you go out with me?'

You gasped and by instinct you covered your mouth with eyes wide open utterly and bewildered. You hide your face behind your hair and he tucked your hair behind your ear. You felt butterflies inside your stomach and you lowered your head anymore.

"Minah," V softly called melting you. He smiled and placed his index finger underneath your chin hooking it and slowly he made you look at him. He moved in his face just inches away from yours. Your eyes fluttered at how close he was to you. You flinched and moved back but he placed his hand behind the back of your neck and prevented you from backing away.
"Will you go out with me?" He spoke tenderly.

You shook your head not even sure why you gave a respond. He pouted and you watched the way his lips transformed into a smirk. He closed the gap between you and him with his lips. You stared in shock and your body went paralyzed. You didn't have the strength to push him away. He cupped your face and all you could feel was the guilt of fuzziness and his soft lips.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked again and you shook your head. He chuckled and kissed the top of your forehead. You closed your eyes letting the touch of his kiss sink in. He had somehow already laced his fingers with yours.

"Can I at least get a chance before you turn me down again?" His eyes were soft and glowing. He stared at you with pleading puppy eyes. How can anyone say no to that?

You slowly nodded. He didn't wait for any further explanation. He pulled you to your feet and wrapped his arms around you. He spun you around in circles and you couldn’t hold back your smiles. You weren’t sure how this would play out, and you were sure a lot of people will stare and ask questions, but V didn’t care. He had his eyes on you for a really long time, and to think someone like V would take interest when he always had girls around him, it came as a shock to you. This was a challenge and yes, you were thanking God that it wasn’t any of the boys in your classroom, but you never ever would have guessed it was from an upper classmate.

“The post-its were pretty cheesy weren’t they?” He asked embarrassed. You giggled covering your mouth. “Why post-its?”

He shrugged. “I wanted to be mysterious.” He half-smiled. “Did it work?” You pinched his cheeks and he scrunched his face. V is going to take that as a yes.