EXO Kai - Enough is Enough

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

KAI+-1.jpg

EXO Kai - Enough is Enough

 

 

 

It had been a little over two months since you heard from Kai. You were upset, mad but you pushed all that aside because of his promotions and heavy schedule. He was constantly flying back and forth barely getting any good amount of sleep. You didn't want to become troublesome to him but how could he not contact you at least once in those past two months?

You were starting to believe the words your friends said to you. Your best friend was against you seeing him, and her main reason was he won't have time for you. You were slowly realizing, a little too late, that was becoming true.

At first, time wasn't much of a problem because even if he couldn't call you he at least sent you a text every other day, but as of now you were receiving nothing. You didn't want to be a controlling girlfriend, so you never once asked to see his schedule.

Your friends pitied you and you pitied yourself too, when you had to find out about his whereabouts from his fans online. Has it gone that bad that even you as his girlfriend had no clue what or where he was? You didn't understand why he couldn't send a simple text. You didn't need a phone conversation just a small gesture to assure you still meant something to him.

You’re young and so is he. Maybe you should've taken your best friends advice. It was more complicated than it seemed when you were the only one putting in the effort. It takes two to make a relationship work not one. Its teamwork and team play. You sighed staring at your phone hoping like usual that a message from Kai would flash, and just like your hopeless wishing you received nothing. You curled into a ball crying. You tried very hard to not let it get to you but you couldn't anymore.

You found out a few days ago that he had a free day and he didn't even tell you. He took that day to go hang out with his friends from school and he had been talking to them all the time.

 Enough is enough.

You don't deserve this kind of treatment. You were nothing but caring, nice, and supportive. You didn't hold him accountable for any fault and you always put him first but this time you're not. You roughly wiped away your tears agitated. You were heated but it's time Kai knew he treated you unfairly. You picked up your phone and sent him a text message.


"I don't know if you will see this or even bother to read this, but I can't do this anymore. I respected your career and supported you because I knew from the start we won't be like regular couples. I never once hounded you or got angry at you for not even contacting me, but right now I finally see what I am to you. Thanks for showing me how much I meant to you. I hope your future girlfriend will be more patient and understanding. Goodbye Kai."

You tossed your phone across the room and within seconds your phone was ringing. You pushed your hair back burying your head in between your legs. The sound of your phone and its vibration rang until it had no more life.