Jongup - Not Shy

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

Jongup - Not Shy

 

 

 

Jongup was always known as the shy one; well, at least that's what his fans think.

Jongup was anything but shy, at least to you he wasn't. He once said on a radio show that because he's the shy type he would like it if the girl was the one who held his hand first.

That little liar.

On your first date with him he confidently held your hand and not once did he let go. On your fifth date he gave you your first kiss. For someone who has never kissed before he worked wonders with those lips. He left you breathless and completely stunned.

Himchan once teased you about being the only one to let out the beast hidden inside Jongup. You noticed that he wasn't shy around s, but rather quiet and in his own world most of the time.
You once after you saw a fancam of his very y and seductive performance. He surprised you the most when his perfectly toned body flashed on stage. You wanted to play around with him so you sulked saying how he was mean showing his body to his fans first and not to you, who is his girlfriend.

You should have never done that.

He came over unexpectedly for a visit and when I opened the door to let him in he was shirtless.

 

"J-Jong up ah," you said flabbergasted seeing him shirtless. You quickly turned around covering your eyes. "Why is he here shirtless?" You mumbled trying to calm your hyper heart.

He had a devilish smile on while closing in on you from behind. He s his arms around your waist and you felt his chest against your clothed back. He snuggled closer resting his chin on your shoulder. Your body stiffens by a single touch made by him. You could feel his breath on your neck and it was driving you crazy.

"What's wrong? I'm just doing what my girlfriend wants." He said swaying you in his arms side to side.

"But I was only kidding." You said embarrassed by his reason behind this. He kissed your cheek and you squirmed. You dropped your eyes and accidentally touched his waist. He turned you around so you were facing him. You looked down forgetting he didn't have a shirt on and jolt your head up. He giggled seeing how shy you become by his bare chest. You hid your face wanting to run off but he caught your hand before you could do anything.

"What? You don't like?" He asked lacing his fingers in between yours. You nervously shook your head looking past his shoulder.

He gently held your chin forcing you to look at him and when you did he gave you a kiss. He busied you with his lips and placed yours hands on his body, one on his hip and the other on his chest.

You shudder at the sudden touch of his skin and broke the kiss. You tried to pull your hand away but he wouldn't let you.

"Jongup ah," you said again being embarrassed. He lifted your chin again giving you another kiss. He didn't give you enough time to recover from the last kiss and he already planted another one on you.
He pulled away leaving you breathless as you try to catch your breath. He bit the bottom of your lip nibbling at it. You dug your nail into his skin laughing as he pulled you closer but you pushed his hand away.

"Moon Jongup where is your shirt?" You finally questioned after regaining some sense. He looked around and shrugged. You placed your hands on your hip glaring at him. He was driving you insanely crazy standing in front of you without a shirt. You shook your head telling all the unwanted thoughts to go away.

"Since you weren't there when I did my solo," he said inching closer to you again. "Seeing the real thing is a lot better than watching through a fan-cam."

You gasped understanding what he was saying. He carried you to the sofa and pulled out his phone from his pocket. The exact same song you heard on the fan-cam was playing from his phone. Your heart was beating like crazy and you grabbed one of the pillows on the couch hugging it for dear life.

He leaned his face in towards yours giving you a wink. Your heart skipped a beat trying to catch your breath. You nervously bit your bottom lip. Jongup was incredibly sneaky and not shy. He was literally killing you right now and still he had that stupid innocent smile.  He pulled your chin up pecking your lips, "Watch carefully okay?" he whispered.

You obediently nod your head.