Himchan - Bunny Wolf

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines


 

 

Himchan - Bunny Wolf

ll © rightful owner ll

 

 

 

 

You couldn't contain yourself running as fast as you could from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn in your hands and jumped on the couch. You can't miss a single EXO performance it's been so long since they promoted a song that wasn't MAMA. Wolf wasn't exactly a song that fit your taste but you were just happy to see EXO especially Kris. They should be performing any second now. You shifted in your seat getting comfortable before they performed.

You squealed when the music started and clasped your hands together. You were mumbling nonsense while shoving popcorn in your mouth.


"OMG! OMG! OMG! Kris!" You yelled at the television completely engrossed in being Kris fangirl.
You changed your sitting position to a kneeling and swayed side to side singing along to the chorus.


"Geudae wolf naega wolf!" You sang followed by a howl. You put your hands behind the back of your head imitating a wolf just like EXO.
Himchan crossed his arms across his chest shaking his head as he watch his girlfriend shamelessly fangirl to someone that isn't him.
He's been standing behind you for the past minute and you didn't even hear him come in.

He smacked his lips snickering a jealous cough. You turned around halfway and smiled. He glared at you shaking his head. You threw a popcorn at him but it didn't even make it half way to where he was standing.

"Don't give me that look," you said.
He swiftly dragged his legs to the seat next to you. You knew he wasn't going to let this go. He knew you were a fan of other idols and he knew very well how much you can fangirl about them. He pretends to not care much for it, but he never stops teasing you. Deep down inside, you knew he was jealous he just used the teasing as a cover up.

Himchan flapped his arms in the air squealing like you did a minute ago. You threw the pillow beside you at him. He caught it before it hit his pretty face and he laughed like a seal pointing at you. You changed the channel not wanting to watch the music program anymore. You weren't mad just annoyed. You knew he only did this because he was jealous and he would never admit he was jealous.
He s an arm around your shoulder trying to cheer you up.
You glared at his smiling face and flicked his forehead.

"Annnnggg," he whined. "Oof oof!" He barked in a squeaky voice. You looked at him weirdly. He shook his shoulders puffing his cheeks and pursing his lips. "Aren't I a cute wolf?" He squeaked putting his hands behind his head making it to a shape of ears.

You laughed shaking your head. "You're a bunny not a wolf." You corrected.

He cupped his own face blinking his eyes. "Bunnies are cute too." You didn't respond and that caused him to go on an aegyo rampage.

"Buing buing~" he said poking his cheeks. "Bunnie Himchan's cute isn't he?" He asked pouting and staring at you with puppy eyes.

"Yes, yes," you said pinching his nose. "Bunnie Himchan is so cute when he's jealous."

His hands dropped to his side his eyes squinting at you. He thought you didn't know he thought he was doing a pretty good job in not showing his jealousy.  You cupped his face and pecked his lips. He smiled again like a fool.

"Bunnies are way cuter than wolves." You said assuring him he has nothing to be jealous of. That's all he really wanted to hear.