ZELO - Happiest Fangirl

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

zelo - happiest fangirl

 

 

 

 

You were crazy happy to be at the airport.

This was your first time ever going to the airport to meet your favorite idol. You've never done this before so, you didn’t know what you really are supposed to do. That didn’t bother you much because you were so excited. You couldn’t believe that B.A.P was coming to perform in your country. You've been a fan since debut and you're beyond happy that you're going to see them live for the first time. All those hours of keeping updated with B.A.P, spazzing with your friends and other Babyz around the world finally paid off.

There was already a crowd of fan girls at Gate C waiting for B.A.P. Fans were carrying posters; some had gift bags in their hands. You looked at yourself empty-handed. You were so excited about just being able to see B.A.P that you forgot to buy them a welcoming gift. You smacked yourself for being so forgetful. You hurried to where the fans were, not want to miss this once in a life time opportunity to see your ultimate bias; Zelo.

"Excuse me, are you guys here for B.A.P?" You asked the fan girls in front of you.

She nods, "They were supposed to be here an hour ago, but I heard their flight got delayed so, it might be another hour or two until they arrive." Another hour or two? That's actually kind of long.

 Since their flight has been delayed you decided to go grab something to eat. You were rushing to get here that you didn’t eat breakfast afraid you'd miss him if you ate. Your stomach was growling by the time you reached the food court. You walked around paying close attention to each food stand. Although you were very hungry, none were quite appetizing to you. You kept debating between getting a bento box or a sandwich and finally ended in picking the bento box. You got more varieties in the bento box than the sandwich.

While you were waiting for your food, you checked twitter and tumblr for any updates. Fans had already updated pictures of B.A.P arriving at Incheon Airport for their departure and you smiled when you saw Zelo. He looked adorable in his casual wear even with just a plain white tee and black skinny jeans he looked amazing. You suddenly got excited again. In about an hour or two you're going to see him; the giant, adorable baby Zelo. You couldn’t help but smile to yourself just thinking about it.

 After you finished your meal, you decided to walk around to help digest the food you just ate. You found a small gift shop. You looked around in hopes of maybe finding a gift for Zelo. You grabbed little bags of candies and placed them inside a gift bag you found the boys can all share the candies. There was a small case dedicated to only glasses, sunglasses, and frames. You immediately went to the case and started scanning. You found a black frame glasses and smiled knowing this would be perfect for Zelo. You purchased your gift bags filled with candies and the black framed glasses. You looked at your watch and panic. You spent so much time walking around and in the gift shop you were afraid you might have missed them. You ran towards the escalator and rode it up when you reached the top you realized that you went the wrong way.

You were starting to get frustrated with yourself you can’t miss this opportunity. You cursed at yourself as you went turned around and headed back down. While rushing to the escalator, you bumped into a tall man. You hurriedly apologized when you looked up to meet the face of the man you bumped into except it wasn't a man, it was a boy; a very familiar looking boy. Your eyes widen as you realized who it was you bumped into. You bumped into Choi Zelo! B.A.P's giant baby! Your bias, Zelo! He looked at you with worried eyes as he tried to ask you if you're okay. You were mesmerized by him that all you did was stared.

 "Uh-s-sorry...Are you okay?" He asked.

 He was asking you if you were okay and all you did was stare at him. You silently cursed at yourself. "Oh. Yes, sorry." You stumbled to answer.

He smiled at you before returning to s, but you called out his name. "Zelo-sshi, excuse me," He was a bit surprised that you knew his name. "Hi! I'm so sorry, but uh...this is for you and B.A.P." You shyly said as you handed him the gift bag.

 He nodded his head to you and gladly accepted. "Thank you." He smiled brightly. You nearly died at his smile.

You shook your head. "No thank you for coming here." You said waving him 'bye' as he rushed back to s and manager. You couldn’t stop smiling never would you have guessed that you would meet your bias. His smile his voice. You were in Heaven and you didn’t want it to end.

You skipped happily back to where all the fangirls were at and within minutes, B.A.P arrived through the gates and the sound of screaming fangirls filled the airport. You smiled as you watched from afar at the fangirls rushing to crowd the boys as security tried their best to make a safe clear way for the boys to get to their vehicle.

You obliviously screamed when you saw Zelo and screamed even louder when you saw that he was wearing the black framed glasses you bought for him. There was nothing that could make you happier than right now. For that split second, Zelo's eyes met yours and he smiled. You paused and literally froze as he sent a small nod to you. You waved frantically back to him as he hurried into the van.

 Zelo made you the happiest fan girl that day and you couldn’t stop smiling.